Landline
Max
2023-04-15 06:57:28 UTC
Did this show used to be 1 hour and is now only half an hour?

I tried Googling but couldn't find an answer.
Trevor Wilson
2023-04-25 06:15:54 UTC
Post by Max
Did this show used to be 1 hour and is now only half an hour?
I tried Googling but couldn't find an answer.
**It's still an hour show. Always has been.
Max
2023-06-03 05:53:04 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Max
Did this show used to be 1 hour and is now only half an hour?
I tried Googling but couldn't find an answer.
**It's still an hour show. Always has been.
There does seem to be half hour versions of the show, such as today
3:56PM to 4:25PM according to my TV EPG.
Trevor Wilson
2023-06-03 18:23:27 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Max
Did this show used to be 1 hour and is now only half an hour?
I tried Googling but couldn't find an answer.
**It's still an hour show. Always has been.
There does seem to be half hour versions of the show, such as today
3:56PM to 4:25PM according to my TV EPG.
**Yes, there are shortened versions of the show. However, my original
answer is correct. Landline is a 1 hour show.