Tayissa from Melbourne MRR is pregnant.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-30 05:08:12 UTC
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
Josh B
Appartently they broke up 12 months ago. It's all been a ruse.....
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
It's amazing what you can learn on these groups.
Josh B
2004-05-30 05:28:06 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2004 15:22:04 +1000, Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah (or one of
Post by Josh B
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
Appartently they broke up 12 months ago. It's all been a ruse.....
It's amazing what you can learn on these groups.
I'll say!

For example, I was outraged when I learnt through this group that
Adelaide didn't turn up to a Sunrise OB.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
As were many many people. Hence their eviction from the show.
Josh B
You caused their eviction from the show?
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-30 05:39:41 UTC
Post by Josh B
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
It's amazing what you can learn on these groups.
I'll say!
For example, I was outraged when I learnt through this group that
Adelaide didn't turn up to a Sunrise OB.
As were many many people. Hence their eviction from the show.
You caused their eviction from the show?
They have nobody to blame for their eviction other than themselves. It
was them that made the conscious decision NOT to attend the OB and
didn't even have the courtesy to ring and tell the producers. But it
would be their form to try to blame someone else, when in fact, it is
their own actions that have caused all of Australia to hate their guts.
Natalie
2004-05-30 06:20:27 UTC
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-30 06:36:03 UTC
Post by Josh B
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
after this disaster?
Appartently they broke up 12 months ago. It's all been a ruse.....
It's amazing what you can learn on these groups.
I'll say!
For example, I was outraged when I learnt through this group that
Adelaide didn't turn up to a Sunrise OB.
As were many many people. Hence their eviction from the show.
You certainly are a really good troll aren't you? Just can't have
everything running nice and quite now can you? Piss off!
Nat, behave yourself before something orrible appens.
Natalie
Natalie
2004-05-30 06:18:54 UTC
Post by Josh B
On Sun, 30 May 2004 15:08:12 +1000, Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah (or one of
their many personalities) said.....
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
and wtf is this MRR Tayissa anyways?

Hey you reekin off meat, keep your crossposts out of this group hey? It has
jackshit to do with this group, troll.
leebee
2004-05-30 07:02:17 UTC
Post by Natalie
Hey you reekin off meat, keep your crossposts out of this group hey?
It has jackshit to do with this group, troll.
"this group" ?

Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
"troll"? Me?
leebear
2004-05-30 07:04:30 UTC
She's the Queen of the home and away ng and reports all newbies to abuse.
Natalie
Rave on idiot.
Natalie
Rave on idiot.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Why are you replying to your own posts Nat?
leebee
2004-05-31 03:02:17 UTC
"leebear" <> wrote ...
"leebee" < wrote ..
Post by leebee
Post by Natalie
Hey you reekin off meat, keep your crossposts out of this group
hey? It has jackshit to do with this group, troll.
"this group" ?
She's the Queen of the home and away ng and reports all newbies to abuse.
Rave on idiot.
Shadow Rayven-Black ?

august
2004-05-31 06:30:33 UTC
***@mymail.com :

|| Natalie wrote:
|| > "leebear" <> wrote ...

|| > Rave on idiot.
|| Shadow Rayven-Black ?

Noooo.. Rayvyn Shadow-Black. Get it right!
Do what ye will and harm none.
leebee
2004-06-01 01:13:47 UTC
Post by august
"leebear" <> wrote ...
Post by leebee
"this group" ?
She's the Queen of the home and away ng and reports all newbies
to >> abuse.
Rave on idiot.
Shadow Rayven-Black ?
Noooo.. Rayvyn Shadow-Black. Get it right!
oops :(

16-20-26
Typhoid
2004-06-13 13:23:25 UTC
Post by leebee
Post by august
"leebear" <> wrote ...
Post by leebee
"this group" ?
She's the Queen of the home and away ng and reports all newbies
to >> abuse.
Rave on idiot.
Shadow Rayven-Black ?
Noooo.. Rayvyn Shadow-Black. Get it right!
oops :(
One of the many ozdebate Easter Eggs...

http://www.ozdebate.net/debaters/scoobygang.html
Typ
leebee
2004-06-14 00:56:47 UTC
Post by Typhoid
Post by leebee
Post by august
Post by leebee
Post by Natalie
Rave on idiot.
Shadow Rayven-Black ?
Noooo.. Rayvyn Shadow-Black. Get it right!
oops :(
One of the many ozdebate Easter Eggs...
http://www.ozdebate.net/debaters/scoobygang.html
* Famous/Infamous for: Being the most misunderstood poster.

pfft!

Natalie
2004-05-30 07:35:02 UTC
No, the home-and-away one that she crossposted it to.
Kristy
Maybe he didn't go with her cos he was too busy trying to win MMR?
Jess
2004-06-02 00:12:28 UTC
Post by Josh B
On Sun, 30 May 2004 15:08:12 +1000, Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah (or one of
their many personalities) said.....
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
Appartently they broke up 12 months ago. It's all been a ruse.....
It's amazing what you can learn on these groups.
There is also a rumour going round that Amanda is preggers. (Perth MRR
contestants Ash + Amanda)

Since the final ep of MRR, Curtis Stone (the host of MRR) has stated that
*Melbourne* was the more deserving winner, in his opinion. He reckons Peter
& Tay made more of an effort to learn all about the restaurant business,
whereas Ash & Amanda still think of themselves as contestants on a reality
show. He also thinks the Melbourne establishment is more stylish, whereas
Perth's is dull.

I didn't realise he is a top chef in real life. He always irritated me on
the show, the way he talked.

I got all the above info from the current NW (New Weekly) Mag. (7 june
issue)

Jess
leebee
2004-06-05 04:27:08 UTC
Post by Jess
Since the final ep of MRR, Curtis Stone (the host of MRR) has stated
that *Melbourne* was the more deserving winner, in his opinion. He
reckons Peter & Tay made more of an effort to learn all about the
restaurant business, whereas Ash & Amanda still think of themselves
as contestants on a reality show. He also thinks the Melbourne
establishment is more stylish, whereas Perth's is dull.
Read this in NW too.
I found it funny in the penultimate episode, where he tried to distinguish
the 2 restaurants.
He started "Well, if you'd like a classy night out, blahblahblah, then Seven
Stones in Melbourne is for you. If you'd like < awkward pause> a place to
take your family, then perhaps Perth is more your style"

I think he was choking to think of something descriptive while remaining
impartial and non-insulting.
flyinyereye
2004-06-05 11:56:31 UTC
Post by leebee
Post by Jess
Since the final ep of MRR, Curtis Stone (the host of MRR) has stated
that *Melbourne* was the more deserving winner, in his opinion. He
reckons Peter & Tay made more of an effort to learn all about the
restaurant business, whereas Ash & Amanda still think of themselves
as contestants on a reality show. He also thinks the Melbourne
establishment is more stylish, whereas Perth's is dull.
Read this in NW too.
I found it funny in the penultimate episode, where he tried to distinguish
the 2 restaurants.
He started "Well, if you'd like a classy night out, blahblahblah, then Seven
Stones in Melbourne is for you. If you'd like < awkward pause> a place to
take your family, then perhaps Perth is more your style"
I think he was choking to think of something descriptive while remaining
impartial and non-insulting.
I picked that up as well. As host he had obviously been instructed to appear
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
Jess
2004-06-05 23:58:52 UTC
Post by flyinyereye
Post by leebee
Stones in Melbourne is for you. If you'd like < awkward pause> a place to
take your family, then perhaps Perth is more your style"
I think he was choking to think of something descriptive while remaining
impartial and non-insulting.
I picked that up as well. As host he had obviously been instructed to appear
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
The Perth couple had an uncanny ability to drum up support, that's why they
won....cause they managed to convince ppl to get on their phones and vote
vote vote not juse once, but numerous times. Also, an observation of mine -
Perth people (and WA ppl in general) are very very 'patriotic' to their
state!

***************
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-06 00:31:36 UTC
Post by leebee
Post by flyinyereye
Post by flyinyereye
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
The Perth couple had an uncanny ability to drum up support, that's why they
won....cause they managed to convince ppl to get on their phones and vote
vote vote not juse once, but numerous times. Also, an observation of mine -
Perth people (and WA ppl in general) are very very 'patriotic' to their
state!
***************
Plus, Qld and NSW HATE people from Melbourne, so they'd vote for Perth
as well.
flyinyereye
2004-06-06 02:58:49 UTC
Post by Jess
The Perth couple had an uncanny ability to drum up support, that's why they
won....cause they managed to convince ppl to get on their phones and vote
vote vote not juse once, but numerous times. Also, an observation of mine -
Perth people (and WA ppl in general) are very very 'patriotic' to their
state!
You obviously didn't read how the voting worked. For the final vote the
balance of power was held by the states who no longer had a contender (Qld,
NSW and SA) so even if Perth got 10,000,000,000 votes from within WA it
wouldn't have made much difference. It was always much more important to get
interstate votes because within your own state you were likely to clean up
with little effort.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-06 03:48:03 UTC
Post by Jess
Perth people (and WA ppl in general) are very very 'patriotic' to their
state!
You obviously didn't read how the voting worked. For the final vote the
balance of power was held by the states who no longer had a contender (Qld,
NSW and SA) so even if Perth got 10,000,000,000 votes from within WA it
wouldn't have made much difference. It was always much more important to get
interstate votes because within your own state you were likely to clean up
with little effort.
Which is why Ash was getting people to ring the Qld and NSW numbers. He
didn't worry about SA as Nick and Emily had already alienated themselves
from viewers due to their refusal to appear on Sunrise.
lt
2004-06-06 07:54:24 UTC
On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 09:28:52 +0930, "Jess"
Post by leebee
Post by flyinyereye
Post by flyinyereye
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
The Perth couple had an uncanny ability to drum up support, that's why they
won....cause they managed to convince ppl to get on their phones and vote
vote vote not juse once, but numerous times. Also, an observation of mine -
Perth people (and WA ppl in general) are very very 'patriotic' to their
state!
There was that but Sydney got behind Perth as did Qld and SA.
It was the rest vs Vic. Vics are very up themselves which no one
really likes.

Perth was the first to turnm over $500,000 in takings and won thst
fondu challenge for selling the most fondus. Perth also had the best
profits of all of them. Adelaide had the best restaurant but they dod
not know enough about the selling game where Ash did.
leebee
2004-06-06 08:20:48 UTC
Post by lt
There was that but Sydney got behind Perth as did Qld and SA.
It was the rest vs Vic. Vics are very up themselves which no one
really likes.
Perth was the first to turnm over $500,000 in takings and won thst
fondu challenge for selling the most fondus. Perth also had the best
profits of all of them. Adelaide had the best restaurant but they dod
not know enough about the selling game where Ash did.
Judging from your general ignorance ~ "Welcome Ash"

lt
YOu can't debate so you abuse. Poofter.
leebee
2004-06-07 00:35:41 UTC
Post by lt
Post by leebee
Post by lt
There was that but Sydney got behind Perth as did Qld and SA.
It was the rest vs Vic. Vics are very up themselves which no one
really likes.
Perth was the first to turnm over $500,000 in takings and won thst
fondu challenge for selling the most fondus. Perth also had the best
profits of all of them. Adelaide had the best restaurant but they
dod not know enough about the selling game where Ash did.
Judging from your general ignorance ~ "Welcome Ash"
YOu can't debate so you abuse. Poofter.
" YOu can't debate so you abuse and use bad language" Nice !

I can't debate with the illiterate, it's unfair to you if I win all the
time.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Not to mention Seven's audience as well.
Nikita
leebee
2004-06-06 03:49:24 UTC
Post by Nikita
never underestimate the power of the westerners' fingers!
um, ok.
please spare us any more info :(
Sarch
2004-06-06 13:59:18 UTC
Post by flyinyereye
I picked that up as well. As host he had obviously been instructed to appear
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
What was the point of getting viewers to vote? The vast, VAST majority of
voters would have never visited any competing restaurant. Sure, get the
viewers involved, bring in the ratings, etc, etc, but the outcome showed
how absurd it all was. They should have left it to the judges, IMO.

Sarch
--
Spamblock in action: Remove NOTREAL from email address to reply via email.

"Look, if that's where those poor children are, of course I'll go
to Somalia." - Amanda Keller, "The Hub"
danfan
2004-06-06 14:24:28 UTC
Post by Sarch
Post by flyinyereye
I picked that up as well. As host he had obviously been instructed to appear
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
What was the point of getting viewers to vote? The vast, VAST majority of
voters would have never visited any competing restaurant. Sure, get the
viewers involved, bring in the ratings, etc, etc, but the outcome showed
how absurd it all was. They should have left it to the judges, IMO.
Agreed, but then they wouldn't have made a large bucket load of money
from SMSprofits.

Maybe should have had an audience cohice as well as judges final
word...
greg
2004-06-06 20:58:32 UTC
Post by Sarch
Post by flyinyereye
I picked that up as well. As host he had obviously been instructed to appear
impartial, but it was quite clear which restaurant he thought was better.
And he was right, of course. Unfortunately viewers voted on which couple
they liked best, and because Peter & Tay alienated more of Ten's audience
more than Ash & Amanda, they lost out to them.
What was the point of getting viewers to vote? The vast, VAST majority of
voters would have never visited any competing restaurant. Sure, get the
viewers involved, bring in the ratings, etc, etc, but the outcome showed
how absurd it all was. They should have left it to the judges, IMO.
Sarch
Then the winner would have been the one that Seven thought would give
it the best mileage, not the best resaurant.

Greg
leebee
I agree.
lt
2004-06-06 07:51:03 UTC
Post by leebee
Post by Jess
Since the final ep of MRR, Curtis Stone (the host of MRR) has stated
that *Melbourne* was the more deserving winner, in his opinion. He
reckons Peter & Tay made more of an effort to learn all about the
restaurant business, whereas Ash & Amanda still think of themselves
as contestants on a reality show. He also thinks the Melbourne
establishment is more stylish, whereas Perth's is dull.
Read this in NW too.
I found it funny in the penultimate episode, where he tried to distinguish
the 2 restaurants.
He started "Well, if you'd like a classy night out, blahblahblah, then Seven
Stones in Melbourne is for you. If you'd like < awkward pause> a place to
take your family, then perhaps Perth is more your style"
I think he was choking to think of something descriptive while remaining
impartial and non-insulting.
Adelaide had the best of the lot and if it wasn't for the fools
running a motor bike through it they mayt have won.

It should be about the takings over all else and who is making the
most money. Perth was ahead of the lot on this alone.
flyinyereye
2004-06-06 11:57:15 UTC
Post by lt
It should be about the takings over all else and who is making the
most money.
Why? Apart from their their inflated prices, if their food and ambience was
crap then they'd have no return customers which would soon doom their
business. Turnover alone for the short duration of the series is
meanlingless. You have to look at the total package.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-06 23:19:49 UTC
Post by lt
Post by leebee
Post by Jess
[...]
They had a lot more than the motor bike incident that was running
against them. Apparently, there was a rumour floating around that they
"refused" to turn up at an outside broadcast put on specifically for
them by channel 7's Sunrise program. This rumour was carefully
orchestrated by Ash from Perth. This rumour caused an almost 0% vote
from Adelaide, where most other states got at least 85% from their own
states. There was no way they could win from there.
Seruhndipuhtee
2004-05-30 05:31:35 UTC
Post by Josh B
On Sun, 30 May 2004 15:08:12 +1000, Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah (or one of
their many personalities) said.....
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
Appartently they broke up 12 months ago. It's all been a ruse.....
yes, tayissa is actually a man and is miriam's second cousin ...she was at
the medical centre to take the next step in the gender re-assignment
procedure ...
Chris Cox
Don't you mean a rouge?
ht
2004-05-30 09:39:49 UTC
On Sun, 30 May 2004 15:08:12 +1000, Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
You are a idiot because no medical officer is allowed to give hat info
out to anyone. If they do then they face the sack.

Now go back to the grubby hole you crawled out from.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-30 21:13:10 UTC
Post by Josh B
On Sun, 30 May 2004 15:08:12 +1000, Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
You are a idiot because no medical officer is allowed to give hat info
out to anyone. If they do then they face the sack.
For starters, the info didn't come from a medical officer. Learn to
read, and you'll see my friend is a receptionist at a medical centre,
not a medical officer. And secondly, how could a medical officer face
the sack as he has no employer because he OWNS the medical centre. He
wont sack himself you fool.
rb
But the receptionist would be bound by confidentiality rules also.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-31 03:20:47 UTC
Post by Josh B
[...]
No. why would she? While it may not be ethical, it's certainly not
illegal to tell a friend that someone they know is pregnant.
Andrew Bayley
it is when that "someone" is a client.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-31 23:27:51 UTC
Post by rb
But the receptionist would be bound by confidentiality rules also.
No. why would she? While it may not be ethical, it's certainly not
illegal to tell a friend that someone they know is pregnant.
it is when that "someone" is a client.
So you are saying that a patent is a 'client' of the receptionist?
A client of the doctor, yes, but the receptionist, no.
Andrew Bayley
2004-06-01 07:49:45 UTC
Post by rb
But the receptionist would be bound by confidentiality rules also.
No. why would she? While it may not be ethical, it's certainly not
illegal to tell a friend that someone they know is pregnant.
it is when that "someone" is a client.
So you are saying that a patent is a 'client' of the receptionist?
A client of the doctor, yes, but the receptionist, no.
The patient is a client of the practice, which employs both the doctor and
receptionist.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-01 23:15:13 UTC
Post by rb
But the receptionist would be bound by confidentiality rules also.
No. why would she? While it may not be ethical, it's certainly not
illegal to tell a friend that someone they know is pregnant.
it is when that "someone" is a client.
So you are saying that a patent is a 'client' of the receptionist?
A client of the doctor, yes, but the receptionist, no.
The patient is a client of the practice, which employs both the doctor and
receptionist.
No. The receptionist is from an employment agency, and has nothing to do
with the practice, other than working for the one day. No
confidentiality agreements were signed, hence too bad, so sad.
Andrew Bayley
2004-06-02 10:28:41 UTC
Post by Andrew Bayley
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
So you are saying that a patent is a 'client' of the receptionist?
A client of the doctor, yes, but the receptionist, no.
The patient is a client of the practice, which employs both the doctor and
receptionist.
No. The receptionist is from an employment agency, and has nothing to do
with the practice, other than working for the one day. No
confidentiality agreements were signed, hence too bad, so sad.
So said receptionist has gone from "works as a receptionist at a Melbourne
medical centre" (ie. present tense and implies ongoing employment) to having
only "worked there for the one day"?
And I've never worked via an agency before but i would expect anyone
employed via an agency would sign an agreement with the agency protecting
confidential client information. Client confidentiality does not only apply
to doctors or medical personnel, it can apply to any profession especially
where potentially sensitive information is involved.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-02 21:43:02 UTC
Post by Andrew Bayley
receptionist.
No. The receptionist is from an employment agency, and has nothing to do
with the practice, other than working for the one day. No
confidentiality agreements were signed, hence too bad, so sad.
So said receptionist has gone from "works as a receptionist at a Melbourne
medical centre" (ie. present tense and implies ongoing employment) to having
only "worked there for the one day"?
And I've never worked via an agency before but i would expect anyone
employed via an agency would sign an agreement with the agency protecting
confidential client information. Client confidentiality does not only apply
to doctors or medical personnel, it can apply to any profession especially
where potentially sensitive information is involved.
Oh FFS. How is being pregnant potentially sensitive information? It's
not an illness or anything. It's perfectly natural, for women at least.
rb
2004-06-03 07:09:12 UTC
Post by Andrew Bayley
receptionist.
Oh FFS. How is being pregnant potentially sensitive information?
If, for example, it wasn't her partner who got her pregnant!
If she spontaneously aborts, perfectly natural thing to happen, but she
may not want the world to know.
It's
Is your 'friend' still temping?
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-03 07:12:31 UTC
rb
2004-06-04 03:33:19 UTC
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Post by rb
Is your 'friend' still tempying?
Um,.. how can I put this? I'm not that sort of girl?
whoosh
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Actually, just a typo. I should have inserted a t instead of a y.
rb
2004-06-03 07:10:53 UTC
Post by Josh B
[...]
It would be if that information was obtained from their place of employ,
certainly a sackable offence.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-03 07:13:44 UTC
Post by Josh B
[...]
Bullshit. She was talking about it in the waiting room. So if all the
patients their know it and will be telling their friends, why can't my
friend?
rb
2004-05-31 02:43:40 UTC
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
Amazing act of professional misconduct if that is indeed true. Your
friend might not be a receptionist for much longer for blabbing.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-05-31 02:44:47 UTC
Post by rb
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
Amazing act of professional misconduct if that is indeed true. Your
friend might not be a receptionist for much longer for blabbing.
Receptionist aren't professional, and they don't have to abide by the
hypercritical oath.
Fish! (mmm Thecla)
Everything 3 inch meat farts is a troll.
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
So are you suggesting the info is incorrect and that she ISN'T pregnant?
John Leister
OMG who'd want to bed her she comes across like a cold fish
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
Darkie, for one.
leebee
she turned you down, huh ?
John Leister
LOL
John Leister
If this is true any ideas as to who knocked her up?
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
My friend wouldn't say - due to ethics and stuff I spose.
rb
Oh the irony!
Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
2004-06-03 07:21:53 UTC
Post by John Leister
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father. I wonder if he knows, or will
she wait until the show is over? I wonder if they will stay together
after this disaster?
If this is true any ideas as to who knocked her up?
My friend wouldn't say - due to ethics and stuff I spose.
Oh the irony!
LOL. You don't get it do you. If she spread stories about her that
weren't normally known by the public, then it's ethically wrong. Just
saying she was pregnant isn't wrong because it's no secret. She was
telling other people in the waiting room FFS. What is your problem?
Ham Fisted
2004-06-01 13:59:36 UTC
Post by Sixty-One-Day-Old-Meat-Yah
a friend of mine works as a receptionist at a Melbourne medical centre
and she said that Tayissa was in the centre twice last week and that she
is in the early stages of pregnancy. Apparently Peter didn't accompany
her, so I assume he is NOT the father.
I wonder if the baby will also look like Jack Nicholson's Joker from the
Batman movies.

Hammy