Nick and Emily from My Restaurant Rules do it AGAIN
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour
2004-06-20 03:08:33 UTC
http://entertainment.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4459,9902050%255E10431%255E%255Enbv,00.html

Nick and Emily have again failed to show up at a pre-arranged event
yesterday, with the result being they spoiled Ash and Amanda's wedding.
These two must get their rocks off by spoiling people's day. The sooner
the health department finally lay their charges and these to get sent to
prison the better.
cujo
2004-06-20 03:38:32 UTC
You didn't read the same article I did, did you?

Where in that article does it say A) they were supposed to be there? B) they
ruined Ash and Amanda's wedding day?

Going by what the article does say and your post I have come up with the
following:

Nick, Emily, Pete and Tayissa have again failed to show up at a pre-arranged
event yesterday, with the result being they spoiled Ash and Amanda's
wedding. These two couples must get their rocks off by spoiling people's
day. The sooner the health department finally lay their charges and Pete
gets convicted of the gangland murders and these two couples get sent to
prison the better.

prison the better.
Jeßus
2004-06-20 04:10:27 UTC
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour
2004-06-20 04:17:12 UTC
Post by Jeßus
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:08 pm, Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour
http://entertainment.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4459,9902050%255E10431%255E%255Enbv,00.html
Post by Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour
Nick and Emily have again failed to show up at a pre-arranged event
yesterday, with the result being they spoiled Ash and Amanda's wedding.
These two must get their rocks off by spoiling people's day. The sooner
the health department finally lay their charges and these to get sent to
prison the better.
You're getting really boring, meat. The novelty has worn off, get some new
material pls.
Sorry, but I have to keep this one going. In real life, Nick & Emily
are threatening legal action against me. I'd just love for that to
happen and to finally get my chance to humiliate them in court. They
should NEVER have let Sunrise viewers down.
Running Through The Forrest

Especially when you keep hammering them in public news groups
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour
2004-06-20 22:23:50 UTC
Post by Jeßus
[...]
All I've done is report the truth. If they now feel bad about letting
Sunrise viewers down in Adelaide which resulted in them being booted off
the show, then they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Ms Leebee
2004-06-20 05:17:03 UTC
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour wrote:
http://entertainment.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4459,9902050%255E10431%
255E%255Enbv,00.html

Interesting that *none* of the other couples went.
I wonder if no-one likes them, as I would expect they would have all been
invited ( with the exception of the Bris-couple )
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour
Correction. The only couple that attended were the Brisbane couple.
ferret
2004-06-20 05:48:59 UTC
I wonder If they would have still done it, if womans whatever
didn't pay them a cent.