return of Catalyst
Max
2017-08-05 09:32:39 UTC
After all the fuss about Catalyst being cancelled now it is back.

Typical ABC bullshit. There was all this talk about why it was being cancelled.
Trevor
2017-08-05 09:37:54 UTC
Post by Max
After all the fuss about Catalyst being cancelled now it is back.
Typical ABC bullshit. There was all this talk about why it was being cancelled.
So good to see they can, sometimes at least, admit when they are wrong
then, unlike our politicians! :-(

Trevor.
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-08-06 01:16:15 UTC
Post by Max
After all the fuss about Catalyst being cancelled now it is back.
Typical ABC bullshit. There was all this talk about why it was
being cancelled.
They said it would come back in a different format. I think they
might have said it would have a different name, but it's still
nothing unexpected.
--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#
jonz
2017-08-15 15:45:50 UTC
And a good show it was.
Max
2017-08-15 21:32:06 UTC
Post by jonz
And a good show it was.
I don't think it was. Dreamy, fluffy nonsense.
Government Shill #2
2017-08-15 21:45:35 UTC
Post by Max
Post by jonz
And a good show it was.
I don't think it was. Dreamy, fluffy nonsense.
Yeah, and too long. I got bored and turned it off.

Shill #2
--
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance
to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-08-15 23:07:40 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Max
Post by jonz
And a good show it was.
I don't think it was. Dreamy, fluffy nonsense.
Yeah, and too long. I got bored and turned it off.
I don't think there was really enough depth in the topic to
sustain an hour, at least for me. I would have preferred a more
scientific topic than just "VR in general", but maybe they
didn't want to scare the horses with the first show.

Presumably they're trying to make something like an Australian
version of the BBC's Horizon series.
--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#
b***@topmail.co.nz
"Motherboard" on SBS2 isn't too bad for a "science" show.
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-08-17 22:39:03 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Computer Nerd Kev
I don't think there was really enough depth in the topic to
sustain an hour, at least for me. I would have preferred a more
scientific topic than just "VR in general", but maybe they
didn't want to scare the horses with the first show.
Presumably they're trying to make something like an Australian
version of the BBC's Horizon series.
"Motherboard" on SBS2 isn't too bad for a "science" show.
Yes, it's quite good.
--
__ __