Catch up surveys iview.
FMurtz
2018-05-11 07:04:47 UTC
How do tv companies survey catchup? can they just count logons, Do they
realise that I just cease watching their catchup when they cease my
show? do they care? I do not just watch something else instead, just
wait till they bring it back if they do.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2018-05-11 07:30:15 UTC
Post by FMurtz
How do tv companies survey catchup? can they just count logons, Do they
realise that I just cease watching their catchup when they cease my
show? do they care? I do not just watch something else instead, just
wait till they bring it back if they do.
I am not familiar with all 5 channel's catchup websites. Do they have autoplay
like Youtube (which continues rolling videos while you are hanging out the
washing, so they can tell advertisers how many views they rack up)?