how much do charities get paid for i'm a celebrity get me out of here
F Murtz
2017-03-14 03:53:52 UTC
Try google for any variation on the above question and see what you get.
A simple question on the mechanics of how, why, and how much the
charities get seems to get you nowhere.A search engine only seem to give
what it thinks you need instead of answering the question put.
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-03-14 22:04:47 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Try google for any variation on the above question and see what you get.
A simple question on the mechanics of how, why, and how much the
charities get seems to get you nowhere.A search engine only seem to give
what it thinks you need instead of answering the question put.
https://duckduckgo.com/lite/?q=%22i%27m+a+celebrity+get+me+out+of+here%22+charity&kl=au-en&kd=-1

12. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia Winner Poll
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia Winner Poll Who Will Win I'm a
Celebrity . . . Get Me Out of Here!? 15 March, 2015 by Genevieve Rota. ...
While each star has a strong fanbase behind them, only one can come out on
top and win $100,000 for their charity of choice.
popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Im-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Here-Au...
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Im-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Here-Australia-Winner-Poll-37079145
--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#
F Murtz
2017-03-15 04:28:43 UTC
Post by Computer Nerd Kev
Post by F Murtz
Try google for any variation on the above question and see what you get.
A simple question on the mechanics of how, why, and how much the
charities get seems to get you nowhere.A search engine only seem to give
what it thinks you need instead of answering the question put.
https://duckduckgo.com/lite/?q=%22i%27m+a+celebrity+get+me+out+of+here%22+charity&kl=au-en&kd=-1
12. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia Winner Poll
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia Winner Poll Who Will Win I'm a
Celebrity . . . Get Me Out of Here!? 15 March, 2015 by Genevieve Rota. ...
While each star has a strong fanbase behind them, only one can come out on
top and win $100,000 for their charity of choice.
popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Im-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Here-Au...
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Im-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Here-Australia-Winner-Poll-37079145
Just illustrates the problem, none of the answers tell me how the
charities get money, how the charity side of the whole shebang works,
apparently the winner gets $100000 for one charity and some of the
money generated from the sms votes goes to the charities.
is there any other gains for the charities, how much did the charities
get in the end.
duck duck go does not tell me any more than google and still does not
give the answer I ask for only what it thinks I want