Anyone remember SPECIAL SQUAD?
l***@gmail.com
2017-04-12 10:03:22 UTC
I was an extra in a few episodes. It was filmed in Melbourne, Victoria for American Cable TV. American cable was desperate for content. We were in it and couldn't watch it ! It wasn't shown on Australian TV until a few years later and like you it was late at night, if memory serves me correctly it was more like 3am.

I didnt ever see one episode I was in, looking at Ranker.com which has a very brief description for some of the episodes I think it was Episode 9. Suzie's War.

Fun fact on this episode. Two groups of bikies are about to have a gun fight and the cops arrive in the nick of time. One problem, the guns didn't arrive in time for the shoot. I was a cop in that scene. We jumped out of our car clasped our hands together, fingers sticking out, across the bonnet of the car. I always wondered if you were looking for it would you be able to see it!

Would love to get a copy of that episode.

Cheers Scott
Max
2017-04-21 12:55:24 UTC
...sound of crickets...
Clocky
2017-04-22 02:13:30 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
[...]
This shit?

Even relates to the right episode and the poster has other episode clips
on his channel. Might be worth asking if he has the complete episode.
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-04 23:02:04 UTC
Thanks Clocky
Clocky