bluetooth headphones with TV?
Max
2017-05-05 01:13:45 UTC
How can I use my bluetooth headphones with a TV?

What kind of sound bar or other device is necessary to do this?
Trevor
2017-05-05 02:11:32 UTC
Post by Max
How can I use my bluetooth headphones with a TV?
What kind of sound bar or other device is necessary to do this?
If your TV has RCA audio outputs or a headphone output, do a Google
search for "bluetooth audio transmitter".

Trevor.
Rod Speed
2017-05-05 03:49:05 UTC
Post by Max
How can I use my bluetooth headphones with a TV?
Depends on the TV. With the better TVs just pair it with the TV.
Post by Max
What kind of sound bar or other device is necessary to do this?
No device is necessary with the better TV,
just the TV and the bluetooth headphones.