What is the Jennifer Keyte/champagne bottle story?
TJR
2005-12-07 01:48:08 UTC
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
TJR
Siouxante Un Jour Une Vieille Viande_
2005-12-07 02:02:53 UTC
You don't need THAT much imagination to tell you what happened do you?
TJR
2005-12-07 02:13:33 UTC
Well of course I assumed it was something to do with a champagne bottle
and an orifice, but how did it become public knowledge and exactly how
did she live it down - I saw her presenting the 4:00 news last week!
TJR
^Temuchin^
2005-12-07 02:29:23 UTC
Post by TJR
Well of course I assumed it was something to do with a champagne bottle
and an orifice, but how did it become public knowledge and exactly how
did she live it down - I saw her presenting the 4:00 news last week!
Do you think she should start the news with "Pop I am Jennifer
Keeeeeyte and Johnny Diesel injected me with a champagne bottle now our
lead story"
HC
2005-12-07 04:00:36 UTC
Post by ^Temuchin^
Post by TJR
Well of course I assumed it was something to do with a champagne bottle
and an orifice, but how did it become public knowledge and exactly how
did she live it down - I saw her presenting the 4:00 news last week!
Do you think she should start the news with "Pop I am Jennifer
Keeeeeyte and Johnny Diesel injected me with a champagne bottle now our
lead story"
Apparently it looked something like this prior to breaking

www.bottleguy.com

(minus the tackle of course).
e***@yahoo.com.au
2005-12-07 06:14:03 UTC
I had always understood the said bottle to be a Galliano bottle.
Zappy
2005-12-07 19:49:51 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com.au
I had always understood the said bottle to be a Galliano bottle.
Even Steve Vizrd used to get in othe act when he was hosting that excuse for
a news show. He would make lewd comments to The Kite before throwing to her
for the news.
Fish! - of Arcadia.
2005-12-08 02:50:24 UTC
Post by e***@yahoo.com.au
I had always understood the said bottle to be a Galliano bottle.
I thought it was an entire Gallion
"Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James
Chris Baird
2005-12-07 23:09:12 UTC
"Got the Video?"
m***@gmail.com
2016-06-24 15:19:26 UTC
In Qld it was a big black dildo its the first time I've heard the champagne bottle story lolol
GSmith
2016-06-25 10:59:55 UTC
Was Jim Waley involved?
Zappy
2005-12-07 02:19:37 UTC
And is there any truth to it?
^Temuchin^
2005-12-07 02:16:00 UTC
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
Google it there are heaps of stories

When i was young I thought she was so hot

Found this at

http://www.spinstartshere.com/?q=node/680

Jennifer Keyte with a champagne bottle up her coit. I was in grade 6 so
it must have been 1990. Everyone at school was saying she had gone to
hospital with a champagne bottle up her arse. Everybody seems to
remember the story and the topic comes up every couple of years. I've
heard many different versions. The classic was the champagne bottle,
then I heard it was a VB long neck (apparently Johnny Diesel lost his
bottle opener). Come to think of I remember that my mate is school told
me that Johnny Diesel peeled a banana and instead of putting it "right
on the tip of his tongue" he shoved it in her wooza, something about the
body rejecting fibre, ra ra ra, and she ends up in hospital. Then a
couple of years ago I asked an older guy at work if he remembered it and
he reckons it was a Vegimite jar (at least they didn't use foreign owned
condements). If anyone has a different version I'd love to hear it.
Remember guys, don't let the truth get in the way of a good rumour. If
it is just a myth, I would love to meet the bored cunt who made it up
because everyone tells the story like it's fact. Please help anyone.
Justin
Mythbusters?
f***@hotmail.com
2017-06-27 16:05:16 UTC
Post by ^Temuchin^
Post by TJR
[...]
because everyone tells theC story like it's fact. Please help anyone.
Coke bottle, suction - forced --
s***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 13:52:19 UTC
I actually know what happened!!
My wife was the head nurse on night shift at the emergency at Dandenong Hospital and assisted her out of the car with other hospital staff (diesel in tow) where she was taken straight through to have the Coke bottle removed. It was in the front cavity and unable to be removed without hospital assistance.
All staff were advised not to say anything due to confidentiality. I heard as soon as my wife returned home.
This is what did happen
Brad
And after that she never responded to any of my party invitations.
Max
I don't get the diesel reference. Please explain.
Jeßus
The fuckwit known as 'Diesel'.
Max
What is he doing now?
Jeßus
2017-07-04 06:45:47 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by s***@gmail.com
I actually know what happened!!
My wife was the head nurse on night shift at the emergency at Dandenong Hospital and assisted her out of the car with other hospital staff (diesel in tow) where she was taken straight through to have the Coke bottle removed. It was in the front cavity and unable to be removed without hospital assistance.
All staff were advised not to say anything due to confidentiality. I heard as soon as my wife returned home.
This is what did happen
I don't get the diesel reference. Please explain.
The fuckwit known as 'Diesel'.
What is he doing now?
Probably trying to surf on what's left of his fame. The sleazebag
tried (and failed) to steal my girlfriend back in 1993 (I think it
was).
Max
2017-07-04 06:54:26 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by s***@gmail.com
I actually know what happened!!
My wife was the head nurse on night shift at the emergency at Dandenong Hospital and assisted her out of the car with other hospital staff (diesel in tow) where she was taken straight through to have the Coke bottle removed. It was in the front cavity and unable to be removed without hospital assistance.
All staff were advised not to say anything due to confidentiality. I heard as soon as my wife returned home.
This is what did happen
I don't get the diesel reference. Please explain.
The fuckwit known as 'Diesel'.
What is he doing now?
Probably trying to surf on what's left of his fame. The sleazebag
tried (and failed) to steal my girlfriend back in 1993 (I think it
was).
If you weren't married then it's fair game. You must be a real catch to
beat Diesel.
wotawonderfulworld
Or have your own hair
Jeßus
LOL, IIRC he had a full head of hair back then, has he gone bald now?
Jeßus
2017-07-07 00:47:24 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Well possibly, but she was an ex-model and was used to men from all
walks of life drooling over her and trying to pick her up. She was
totally trustworthy as far as other men was concerned, but a nightmare
when it came to money.
Trevor
2017-07-07 07:32:14 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Well possibly, but she was an ex-model and was used to men from all
walks of life drooling over her and trying to pick her up. She was
totally trustworthy as far as other men was concerned, but a nightmare
when it came to money.
What model isn't? Or any woman for that matter!

Trevor.
rb
2017-07-07 10:48:09 UTC
Post by Trevor
Post by Jeßus
Well possibly, but she was an ex-model and was used to men from all
walks of life drooling over her and trying to pick her up. She was
totally trustworthy as far as other men was concerned, but a nightmare
when it came to money.
What model isn't? Or any woman for that matter!
Trevor.
Wow
What trevor isn't?
--
Nothing is exactly as it seems.
Nor is it otherwise.
jonz
2017-07-07 13:16:24 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Another fable, fueled by copious quantities of Hooch and MJ.....HAHAHA.
Jeßus
2017-07-09 06:45:03 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 06:16:24 -0700 (PDT), jonz
Post by jonz
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Did you drop your ball of snot again and looking for new entertainment
jonz?

r***@pookmail.com
2005-12-07 06:28:17 UTC
It was a Coke bottle.
TJR
2005-12-07 06:34:50 UTC
And was it said to have been inserted into the front or the back end?
And did she really end up in hospital?
TJR
Zappy
2005-12-07 08:33:08 UTC
And it was inserted blunt end first.
m***@hotmail.com
2015-01-09 04:21:24 UTC
YEs that is what heard....that it was a coke bottle
dechucka
2015-01-09 20:57:09 UTC
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 5:28:17 PM UTC+11,
Post by r***@pookmail.com
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
It was a Coke bottle.
YEs that is what heard....that it was a coke bottle
and she didn't have a bottle opener. So what is your problem she was thirsty
and needed to open it
Trevor
2015-01-10 06:49:58 UTC
Post by dechucka
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 5:28:17 PM UTC+11,
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:48:08 +1100, TJR
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
It was a Coke bottle.
YEs that is what heard....that it was a coke bottle
and she didn't have a bottle opener. So what is your problem she was
thirsty and needed to open it
Surely there are less painful ways of doing that :-)

Trevor.
d***@gmail.com
2015-01-13 09:52:29 UTC
I have no idea of the truth or otherwise of this post. Don't wish to.
But what I do know is that the 'good old Aussie male' has not come very far from the 'pits'.

I didn't detect one single post that questioned the behaviour of the ''male'' associated.
I believe there is a great deal of shame involved here, and that shame lies firmly with the male,...and it's long overdue that Aussie males stopped associating with this shit.
GTFU.
f***@gmail.com
GFY
Spot
2005-12-07 07:38:57 UTC
It was *definitely* a vegemite jar. Trust me on this.
Kwyjibo
2005-12-07 09:44:17 UTC
Post by Spot
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
It was *definitely* a vegemite jar. Trust me on this.
Well, it was covered in something that looked like vegemite when it came
out.
Kwyj
^Tem@chin^
2005-12-08 08:05:52 UTC
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
I knew i had seen the pictures

Doesn't look like Diesel can't see what the drink is though

http://tinyurl.com/8vqcw

This is pretty full on pedro, be careful
s***@gmail.com
2013-06-08 14:12:29 UTC
i live with a nurse that was at the hospital the night she came in ... and thats all i can say :/)
David Sprangforth
2013-06-09 04:55:07 UTC
And I attended a few of the Don Lane coffee table sessions.
Coach
2013-06-09 18:10:44 UTC
Why do all your posts have to involve sex with children or old men?
Brad
2013-06-10 00:25:37 UTC
It was all fun and games until Diesel said "oops".
Kevin Russell
2013-06-11 08:11:08 UTC
I worked with a guy whose brother was a doctor at the hospital where she allegedly presented. He told the story like he thought it had some authenticity. And I remember Vizard used to make veiled references to it as well.
a***@bigpond.com
2014-01-16 15:28:40 UTC
We'll l rember this discusting rumour l say rumour as none of us were their an that piece of shit who started it forgot yo te every one he was siting an bouncing on bottle first to try convince her it won't hurt so bloody discusting how they allowed to make site of this trash has amazed me . To me an many more true blue AustrIans Jennifar is an Australian lcon an deserves recognition for all the good she has done an with helping the misfourtantb problems of others true or false no one cares an people should realize this beautiful person also has young children an they should never have to hear this trash nor should she ever have to exsplain it's origins to them an this site should be taken down true l only come here cause some mentioned this
Too me Melbourne people love Jennifsr for her never say die attatude an soldier on an do whst she is great at true sincerely yours 2014 cheers let sleeping dogs sleep as to say hey hey
Jeßus
2014-01-16 19:45:36 UTC
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Government Shill #2
2014-01-16 21:00:20 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by a***@bigpond.com
[...]
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

Jeßus
2014-01-18 00:17:59 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:00:20 +1100, Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Jeßus
Post by a***@bigpond.com
[...]
http://youtu.be/8iSD9lPVY6Q
A very perceptive person, is Ralph.
Pity his presidential campaign failed... as unpossible as it seems.
hislop
2015-01-09 14:46:14 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
i live with a nurse that was at the hospital the night she came in ... and thats all i can say :/)
I still don't understand the cigar refernce to Monica Lewinsky either.
I never hear the story.
Don Lane used to refer to the Keyte story on television.
Jeßus
2015-01-09 18:58:02 UTC
Post by hislop
Post by s***@gmail.com
i live with a nurse that was at the hospital the night she came in ... and thats all i can say :/)
I still don't understand the cigar refernce to Monica Lewinsky either.
I never hear the story.
If you put 'cigar refernce to Monica Lewinsky' into a search engine,
you'll get your answer.
g***@gmail.com
I heard that she had awoken with a perforated anus and there was a condom that was stuck up her rectum that was in the early 90's, my mates and I went to a chemist near our work and as her dad owned the chemist shop in Footscray we asked if he had any condoms the same ones his daughter uses lol he chased us out the shop. So I guess it was true lol.
Jeßus
Fucking google groupers...
Government Shill #2
2015-12-13 21:23:03 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
--
TJR
I heard that she had awoken with a perforated anus and there was a condom that was stuck up her rectum that was in the early 90's, my mates and I went to a chemist near our work and as her dad owned the chemist shop in Footscray we asked if he had any condoms the same ones his daughter uses lol he chased us out the shop. So I guess it was true lol.
Fucking google groupers...
Discovering 10 year old posts and responding? Yeah. Amazing.

Shill #2
--
My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private
world of real creeps without having to smell them.
- Penn Jillette
Jeßus
Seems to be an epidemic this year across all newsgroups.
f***@gmail.com
2017-01-06 10:16:13 UTC
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
--
TJR
I have heard it from the mouth of a musician who plays with Deisel. It was his cock, and she suffered a fissure and had to get it sewn up.

Of course, I was in about grade six when it happened and have always heard it was a coke bottle or a vegemite jar.

Can anyone find the Saturday Night with Steve Vizard footage where he 'suggests'something to her about it on her news segment? She was NOT happy :)
Jeßus
LOL, this thread just won't die.
Max
2017-01-07 07:17:03 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
--
TJR
I have heard it from the mouth of a musician who plays with Deisel. It was
his cock, and she suffered a fissure and had to get it sewn up.
Of course, I was in about grade six when it happened and have always heard
it was a coke bottle or a vegemite jar.
Can anyone find the Saturday Night with Steve Vizard footage where he
'suggests'something to her about it on her news segment? She was NOT happy
:)
LOL, this thread just won't die.
Better than any thread you have made.
Jeßus
2017-01-07 19:03:41 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
--
TJR
I have heard it from the mouth of a musician who plays with Deisel. It was
his cock, and she suffered a fissure and had to get it sewn up.
Of course, I was in about grade six when it happened and have always heard
it was a coke bottle or a vegemite jar.
Can anyone find the Saturday Night with Steve Vizard footage where he
'suggests'something to her about it on her news segment? She was NOT happy
:)
LOL, this thread just won't die.
Better than any thread you have made.
I wasn't complaining and you wouldn't have a clue anyway.
And just check out the INANE threads you always start.
jonz
2017-01-08 10:10:43 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by TJR
I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
--
TJR
I have heard it from the mouth of a musician who plays with Deisel. It was
his cock, and she suffered a fissure and had to get it sewn up.
Of course, I was in about grade six when it happened and have always heard
it was a coke bottle or a vegemite jar.
Can anyone find the Saturday Night with Steve Vizard footage where he
'suggests'something to her about it on her news segment? She was NOT happy
:)
LOL, this thread just won't die.
Better than any thread you have made.
I wasn't complaining and you wouldn't have a clue anyway.
And just check out the INANE threads you always start.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Hah, *Inanity* is your middle name..
Jeßus
2017-01-08 22:32:37 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 02:10:43 -0800 (PST), jonz
Post by jonz
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
[...]