-- Very off topic
dolf
2017-09-06 01:24:12 UTC
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 01:19:50 +0000 (UTC), Fred Smith
Well it is our taxes at work. Looks good, my eldest daughter sent me the
ref.
Also easy to make.
http://www.abc.net.au/radio/brisbane/programs/mornings/kasundi-recipe/8869162
Looks pretty good, something different and might try that sometime
myself. I've done two separate Burmese cooking classes in the past 2
weeks, bloody good food there. Surprised me a little, because you
never hear little about their cuisine. It's excellent.
You should have bought Charmaine Solomon's big green book 30 years
ago. Been cooking from it ever since.
Not familiar with it but it sounds good. The only cook books I own are
Julia Child's mastering the art of etc etc. I rarely refer to cook
books these days.
Sadly you wont need them in prison...

I wonder if they will have a separate section for neo-nazis like they do
in some places for Islamic extremists?

-- THREE ANGELS MESSAGES AS LOGICAL AND LEGAL SYLLOGISM, SEVEN PLAGUES
AS CIRCUMSCRIBED REALITY UPON YOU AND THE INTELLECTUAL PROPOSITION OF
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AS AUTONOMOUS SOVEREIGN LAW

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 September, 2017

Nous: #19
Time: 10:55 hrs
Date: 2017.9.6
Torah: #10 #8 #6 %81 = #24
Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God} {

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}
David {Well-beloved, dear}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:3,nous:19&idea:{177}&idea:{360}&idea:{171}&idea:{414}>

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 3, nous: 19 [Date: 2017.9.6, Time: 0754
hrs, Super: #360 / #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion,
Ego: #414 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

RADIO 3ABN [THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK] AUSTRALIA

- <https://tunein.com/radio/3ABN-Australia-Radio-s276995/>

SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S HISTORICAL
RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

BENEDICT BROOK (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 2116 HOURS ON 5 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Claims
parishioners were 'screamed at' by anti-same-sex marriage priest [as an
advocate of BABYLONIAN binomial PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS WHOREDOM as PIOUS
{#666} FASCISM] demanded his flock all vote no.

THE marriage debate is getting increasingly ugly with claims a priest
yelled at yes voters and said gays should be shot."

-
<http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/claims-parishioners-were-screamed-at-by-antisamesex-marriage-priest-who-demanded-his-flock-all-vote-no/news-story/b800c05f41b435322e87ab15faaf8adc>

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE
TENDERED AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL
HEARING OF 7 DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP
GEORGE PELL AT SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY
OF 31 MAY 1998 AND 21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE
FOLLOWING YEAR OF 21 JUNE 2001:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTnNwWW5wZnVXMGs>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWGRhaTNucjR0c28>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDRwX3lBV3dlSmM>

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1), #Shin (21 -
#300), #Kaf (11 - #20), #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5), #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30 May
1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the
forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

THE TAKING OF OATH HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING WITHIN THE JEWISH SENSE OF IT
AS "TO SEVEN ONESELF" AND WHICH IS A CHRONOLOGICAL CONTEXT AS THE NOTION
OF RATIONAL PI = 3W1D AS SUBSCRIBING TO A HOMOIOS PERSPECTIVE OF THE
PERENNIALIST TRADITION AND NOT OF THE HETEROS CONTRIVANCE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
*PERENNIAL* *NATURE'S* *FOUNTAIN*, *CAUSE* AND *ROOT*.'

MARIAN STATUE FIXATION VICTORIA PARK

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWkFQNmQyVkxvck0>

FOR YOUR SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE AS DISLOYALTY TO THE SOVEREIGNTY OF
THE STATE AS TREASON AND AN ATTEMPT TO IMPOSE A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON
OUR BOER / ANZAC WAR TRADITION AND AGAINST THE GOOD CONSCIENCE OF THE
HOITY-TOITY, HOI POLLOI AND INDIGENOUS POPULATION, I WILL BE ADVOCATING
THE REMOVAL OF ALL WAR MEMORIAL SHRINES FROM EVERY TOWN WITHIN AUSTRALIA

-- RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA --

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

LAWYER PETER RIDDELL: "The Illegality Defence – Has your insured been
misbehaving?"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Illegality-Defence.pdf>

THE ECLIPSE TREASON {#308 and #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM VETERANS / RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BEEN FOILED:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Eclipse.pdf>

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING" and the question is, if it is
RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

Have a Pleasance {ie. take your *TRASH* with you and don't T.U.R.D. the
streets and its amenities} Day y'all...

- dolf

Initial Post: 6 September 2017

#GREEK #ORTHODOX #BABYLONIAN #PYTHAGOREAN #HETEROS #WHOREDOM #FASCIST
#THREE #ANGELS #SEVEN #PLAGUES #MESSAGES #TEN #COMMANDMENTS #RADIO #3ABN
Peter Jason
2017-09-06 04:57:22 UTC
Post by dolf
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Ahmed Osman - Christianity - An Ancient Egyptian Religion (egyptian
roots of islam, judaism and christianity) (2005)

This tome irrefutably trounces all the nonsence spouted by the
Biblical scribblers, and shows how Judiasm & Xtianity are based on the
teachings of Akhenaten.............and:

• Shows that the Romans fabricated their own version of Christianity
and burned the Alexandrian library as a way of maintaining political
power

• Builds on the arguments of the author's previous books The Hebrew
Pharaohs of Egypt, Moses and Akhenaten, and Jesus in the House of the
Pharaohs

In Christianity: An Ancient Egyptian Religion author Ahmed Osman
contends that the roots of Christian belief spring not from Judaea but
from Egypt. He compares the chronology of the Old Testament and its
factual content with ancient Egyptian records to show that the major
characters of the Hebrew scriptures--including Solomon, David, Moses,
and Joshua--are based on Egyptian historical figures. He further
suggests that not only were these personalities and the stories
associated with them cultivated on the banks of the Nile, but the
major tenets of Christian belief--the One God, the Trinity, the
hierarchy of heaven, life after death, and the virgin birth--are all
Egyptian in origin. He likewise provides a convincing argument that
Jesus himself came out of Egypt.

With the help of modern archaeological findings, Osman shows that
Christianity survived as an Egyptian mystery cult until the fourth
century A.D., when the Romans embarked on a mission of suppression and
persecution. In A.D. 391 the Roman-appointed Bishop Theophilus led a
mob into the Serapeum quarter of Alexandria and burned the Alexandrian
library, destroying all records of the true Egyptian roots of
Christianity. The Romans' version of Christianity, manufactured to
maintain political power, claimed that Christianity originated in
Judaea. In Christianity:

***

And by inference how Moses was a bandit who invaded the Levant,
conjured up yaweh from Re the Egyptian sun God, slaughtered all the
indigenous inhabitants, stole all the wealth and the reat is
history...and mystery.

Weep......
dolf
2017-09-06 05:06:03 UTC
-- SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S HISTORICAL
RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 September, 2017

Nous: #63
Time: 10:20 hrs
Date: 2017.8.29
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
Tetra: #62 - Doubt
I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {

1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
4. Souchoe
}

Asa {Physician; cure}

*THE* *SEIZURE* *OF* *ALL* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *PROPERTY* *WITHIN* *THE*
*COMMONWEALTH* *OF* *AUSTRALIA* *AND* *IMPOSED* *POPULATION* *BIRTH*
*CONTROL* *UPON* *THEM* *AND* *ISLAMISTS* *PARTICULARLY*...

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:4,col:2,nous:63&idea:{63}&idea:{346}&idea:{63}&idea:{470}>

***@zen: 1, row: 4, col: 2, nous: 63 [Super: #346 / #63 - Origins
in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap,
Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt, Ego: #470 / #63
- Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake,
Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT
ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

Nous: #1
Time: 14:10 hrs
Date: 2017.10.26
Torah: #60 #10 #9 %81 = #79
Dao: To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation
Tetra: #24 - Joy
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake

Latin: Laetabundus {God the hope of all creatures} Alt: Hacheshyah
{Silence of God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS AGAINST ADVERSITY AND CALAMITY
2. MAGNANIMITY & NOBILITY
3. LOVERS OF TRUTH
4. Chontachre
}

Enosh {Husband, (certain, mortal) man; sick; despaired of; forgetful}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:5,nous:1&idea:{192}&idea:{358}&idea:{66}&idea:{250}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 1 [Super: #358 / #66 - Strategic
Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease,
Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment, Ego: #250 / #1 - To Guide with
Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 -
Joy]

That the Dutch have since their discovery on 26 October 1616 a Sovereign
400 year history within Australia of pleasant existence as oneness with
nature which neither mars by litter drops, nor has never resorted to the
butchering as slaughter of the indigenous people nor the stealing of
their children so as to impede their Autonomy of Will as a Sovereign
Principle.

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indamZLeG5IZkdhcFE>

[IMAGE: Original of Dirk Hartog's plate in the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam]

Dirk Hartog was the first confirmed European to see Western Australia,
reaching it in his ship, the Eendracht. On 26 October 1616, he landed at
Cape Inscription on the very northernmost tip of the island. Before
departing, Hartog left behind a pewter dinner plate, nailed to a post
and placed upright in a fissure on the cliff top.

Nous: #37
Time: 14:05 hrs
Date: 2017.10.25
Torah:
Dao: Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration
Tetra: #21 - Release
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:6,col:5,nous:37&idea:{111}&idea:{517}&idea:{74}&idea:{456}>

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 37 [Super: #517 / #74 -
Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant
Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring,
Ego: #456 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration;
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21
- Release]

The plate bears the inscription:

"1616, DEN 25 OCTOBER IS HIER AENGECOMEN HET SCHIP D EENDRACHT VAN
AMSTERDAM, DEN OPPERKOPMAN GILLIS MIBAIS VAN LVICK SCHIPPER DIRCK
HATICHS VAN AMSTERDAM DE 27 DITO TE SEIL GEGHM (sic) NA BANTAM DEN
ONDERCOOPMAN JAN STINS OPPERSTVIERMAN PIETER DOEKES VAN BIL Ao 1616."

Nous: #51
Time: 14:15 hrs
Date: 2017.10.27
Torah: #6 #6 #30 %81 = #42
Dao: Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity
Tetra: #69 - Exhaustion
I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled

Latin: Exauditor {Dominating King} Alt: Loyah {Desire of God} {

1. HELPS DESTROY ENEMIES & FREES FROM SLAVERY
2. PEACE
3. PROSPERITY OF EMPIRES & STRENGTHENS A KING'S POWER
4. Stochene
}

Hezekiah {Strength of the Lord}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:5,nous:51&idea:{141}&idea:{398}&idea:{170}&idea:{332}>

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 51 [Super: #398 / #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model, Ego: #332 / #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity;
I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69
- Exhaustion]

Translated into English:

"ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP EENDRACHT OF AMSTERDAM; THE
UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN DIRK HARTOG OF
AMSTERDAM; THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT JAN STEIN,
UPPER STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

Anno Ordinis (A.O.) This is the Latin for "In the year of the Order",
The term is used in Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118
from the everyday calendar.

PAPAL BULLS:
Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139)
Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144)
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145)
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307)
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308)
Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312)
Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312)

LOCATIONS: France, England, Scotland, Portugal

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQWtwcXNHUlp6blE>

[IMAGE: TEMPLAR CROSS AS SEAL OF GRAND MASTERS OF FREEMASONRY AS A-U-M
BELIEF / SOLOMON'S TEMPLE OBSERVED A 364 DAY / YEAR AS JUBILEE
CHRONOLOGY WHICH IS NOT YOUR PROVIDENCE]

Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his discovery
as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon this
eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no new
discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

Earlier I raised the notion that for Hegel (27/8/1770 to 14/11/1831 CE)
world history is represented by the manner in which the Spirit develops
gradually into its purest form, ultimately recognizing its own essential
freedom. To Hegel, 'world history is thus the unfolding of Spirit in
time, as nature is the unfolding of the Idea in space.' The dialectical
process thus virtually defines the meaning of history for Hegel: "the
idea of freedom as the absolute and final aim; secondly, the means for
realizing it, ie. the subjective side of knowledge and will, with its
life, movement, and activity. We then recognized the State as the moral
Whole and the Reality of Freedom, and consequently as the objective of
these two elements. For although we make this distinction into two
aspects for our consideration, it must be remarked that they are
intimately connected; and that their connection is involved in the idea
of each when examined separately. We have, on the one hand, recognized
the Idea in the definite form of Freedom conscious of and willing
itself—having itself alone as its object: involving at the same time,
the pure and simple Idea of Reason, and likewise, that which we have
called subject—self-consciousness—Spirit actually existing in the World.

If, on the other hand, we consider Subjectivity, we find that subjective
knowledge and will is Thought. But by the very act of thoughtful
cognition and volition, I will the universal object—the substance of
absolute Reason. We observe, therefore, an essential union between the
objective side—the Idea—and the subjective side—the personality that
conceives and wills it—The objective existence of this union is the
State, which is therefore the basis and centre of the other concrete
elements of the life of the people—Art, of Law, of Morals, of Religion,
of Science. All the activity of Spirit has only this object—the becoming
conscious of this union, ie. of its own Freedom. Among the forms of this
conscious union 'Religion' occupies the highest position. In it,
Spirit—rising above the limits of temporal and secular existence—becomes
conscious of the Absolute Spirit, and in this consciousness of the
self-existent Being, renounces individual interest; it lays this aside
in Devotion—a state of mind in which it refuses to occupy itself any
longer with the limited and particular." [Georg Hegel (1770-1841 CE),
'Introduction – The Philosophy of History', ISBN 0-87975-631-4, p 48-49])

There exists upon this point, a religious/political contention as
dichotomy over a Divine mandate for good governance as I have conveyed
of the usurping Sovereign/Marriage dynamic associated with the
Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, which is in part due to the
historical reality. That the Vatican City as an entity of
Religious/Political State was only re-established in 1929 CE by Benito
Mussolini under the Lateran Pact. At the time of the enactment of our
Australian Constitution of 1901, it ought to be remembered that the
Roman Catholic Church was then the enemy of democracies. The
religious/political state is an anathema to and a denier of human,
religious and Constitutional Rights established upon a HOMOIOS THEORY OF
NUMBER, which bestow autonomous sovereignty and individual
accountability in recognition of an AUTONOMY OF WILL:

"[A folly] which we meet with in our time, is that of pretending to
invent and carry out political Constitutions independently of religion.
The Catholic confession, although sharing the Christian name with the
Protestant, does not concede to the State an inherent Justice and
Morality—a concession which in the Protestant principle is fundamental.
([v])

An example of the Australian Government pretending, as Hegel suggests
"to invent and carry out political Constitutions independently of
religion" is represented in the dichotomy that the Church of England Act
No. 45/1854 was an Act to enable the Bishops, Clergy and Laity of the
United Church of England and Ireland in Victoria to provide for the
regulation of the affairs of the said Church.

This tearing away of the political morality of the Constitution from its
natural connection, is necessary to the genius of that religion,
inasmuch as it does not recognize Justice and Morality as independent
and substantial—But thus excluded from intrinsic worth, torn away from
their last refuge, the sanctuary of conscience, the calm retreat where
religion has its abode, the principles and institutions of political
legislation ARE DESTITUTE OF A REAL *CENTRE*, TO THE SAME *DEGREE* AS
THEY ARE *COMPELLED* *TO* *REMAIN* *ABSTRACT* *AND* INDEFINITE." [Georg
Hegel (1770-1841 CE), 'Introduction – The Philosophy of History', p 52]

Accordingly, I have derived an alternative and the only legitimate
cosmological compliant statement of a concise *JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* /
*MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*
*AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM as being constituted by the three higher
numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible and metempirical
philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's which is an
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the claim of
Natural and Common Law  as the Universal basis to an egalitarian right
derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the
existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern which is expressed
lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three ordinance statements
of the 10 Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent
to the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of
the material universe:

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER
LETTERS expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS
NATURE: {ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk.
Ophis - burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent);
specifically a fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper
color))} {ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí) Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ) Right Wall (紫微左垣
- Zǐwēiyòuyuán) Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ) Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá) Canopy
Support (杠 - Gāng) Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě) Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀
- Bāgǔ)

Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù -
Stomach, fingers and granary/Aries) is one of the twenty-eight mansions
of the Chinese constellations and was associated with White Tiger of the
West (西方白虎).

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of*
*priests* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated
to the 'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day
intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which
have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods
before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after
the 1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria,
South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia,
should be united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by
the said recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES*
*were* *declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We
are *desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision*
for the office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over
Our said Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on
each demise of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have*
*thought* *fit* *to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do*
*by* *these* *PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that
there shall be a Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief*
(hereinafter called the Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth
of Australia (hereinafter called Our said Commonwealth), and that the
person who shall fill the said office of *Governor* *General* *shall*
*be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME* *APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign
Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear
when the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace
throughout the world)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*,
*all* *things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*,
*and* *to* *the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according*
*to* *the* *several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or*
*APPOINTED* *him* *by* *VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia
Constitution Act, 1900', *and* *of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent*
and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our Sign Manual and
Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us through one of Our
Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as shall hereafter be
in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity
to its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus
20:7 (KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*,
*as* *to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

CHANGE TO:

IX - And we do hereby reserve to the Lieutenant Governor as Speaker of
the Council, together in a Council comprising 8 Senate Ministers, 8
House of Representative Ministers and 8 Judicial members, from each
State appointed by the Governor General, who are given full power and
authority from time to time to revoke, alter, or amend these our Letters
Patent, as to us or them shall seem meet.

VOX IN EXCELSO was the name of a Papal Bull issued by Pope Clement V in
1312. The directives given within the Bull were to formally dissolve the
Order of the Knights Templar, effectively removing Papal support for
them and revoking the mandates given to them by previous popes in the
12th and 13th centuries.

'In view of the suspicion, infamy, loud insinuations and other things
which have been brought against the other... and also the secret and
clandestine reception of the brother of this Order; in view, moreover,
of the serious scandal which has arisen from these things, which it did
not seem could be stopped while the Order remained in being, and the
danger to faith and souls, and the many horrible things which have been
done by the very many of the brothers of this Order, who have lapsed
into the sin of wicked apostasy, the crime of detestable idolatry, and
the execrable outrage of the *Sodomites* . . . it is not without
bitterness and sadness of heart that we abolish the aforesaid Order of
the Temple, and its constitution, habit and name, by an irrevocable and
perpetually valid decree; and we subject it to perpetual prohibition
with the approval of the Holy Council, strictly forbidding anyone to
presume to enter the said Order in the future, or to receive or wear its
habit, or to act as a Templar.'
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_excelso>]

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin:
Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the
Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar, or simply as Templars,
was a Catholic military order recognised in 1139 by papal bull Omne
Datum Optimum (Latin for "Every perfect gift", a quotation from the
Epistle of James 1:17) of the Holy See. The Order was founded in 1119
and active from about 1129 to 1312.
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar]

"For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth
the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion
of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he
shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them
that love him.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot
be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and
enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin,
when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down
from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow
of turning.

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a
kind of firstfruits of his creatures. Wherefore, my beloved brethren,
let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the
wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart
all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness
the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own
selves.

For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a
man beholding his natural face in a glass:

For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth
what manner of man he was.

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth
therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this
man shall be blessed in his deed.

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue,
but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit
the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself
unspotted from the world." [James 1:11-27 (KJV)]

The papal bull Omne Datum Optimum issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139
that initially endorsed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of
the Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar), in which the Templar Rule was
officially approved, and papal protection given. Additionally, Omne
Datum Optimum promised all spoils from Muslim conquest to the Order, and
made the Order exempt from tithes and taxes:

"As for the things that you will receive from the spoils, you can
confidently put them to your own use, and we prohibit that you be
coerced against your will to give anyone a portion of these."

Although Omne Datum Optimum was an unusual bull in and of itself, it was
followed by Pope Celestine II's Milites Templi in 1144 and Pope Eugene
III's Militia Dei in 1145, which together gave the Templars an
extraordinary range of rights and privileges. Among other things, the
Order was permitted to build its own churches, bury their dead on those
church grounds and collect taxes on Templar properties once a year. The
unique cemeteries constructed by the Templars proved to be extremely
controversial. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omne_Datum_Optimum>]

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2]
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]
#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5]
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM>

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters' by Aboriginal [I don't remember his
name] artist, Kings Cross, Sydney
Aboriginal Reconciliation requires conscious agreeable action]

NED FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE @ 1423 HOURS ON 27 MAY 2017: "That's not
aboriginal art: it's a shonk, done by some mixed-blood pretender who's
absorbed more of Indian art than aboriginal or European."

DOLF: "I paid $500 for it and supplied the artist in question with a
photograph of my hand.

I sought thereby to encourage his pursuit of art rather than being
subject to continuous arrest and imprisonment.

That was after I paid a $3000 + Telstra Bill for said dysfunctional
aboriginal family because their daughter had been given access to an
Apple iPhone and was not aware of the consequences in making purchases
on said device.

I was so appalled that I without hesitation, took care of their bill.

The name is dolf my little arsewipe..."

NED FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Larf. So he copied a photograph (and the
Indian influence is via you). And you call that art? You're posturing
fakes, the pair of you.

And stop top-postiung [sic], you lazy, moronic dingbat."

DOLF: "I can top you any day boy...

Nous: #60
Time: 15:05 hrs
Date: 2017.11.9
Torah: #10 #10 #30 %81 = #50
Dao: Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place
Tetra: #5 - Keeping Small
I-Ching: H15 - Modesty, Humbling

Latin: Expectatio {God who hears the generations} Alt: Lachyah
{Freshness of God} {

1. HELPS AGAINST TROUBLE, HEALS EYE DISEASES
2. IRON
3. LOCKSMITHS, KNIFE-GRINDERS ETC
4. Epima
}

Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants, That supplants, undermines;
the heel}; #67 BCE

- <http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.8>

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 60 [Super: #332 / #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #520 / #60 - Skill
Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty, Humbling;
Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small]

It is an original art and do you notice the seven centric elements--That
is the driver of my Intellectual Property and so the art conveys a
factual reality ...

This is a repeated comment from another thread...

Notice that I am always compliant with the theoretical mathematical
noumenon which has 'Angel' as a category and that is relative to my last
comment to you 'pencil dick'.

I AM *ONE* with the Divine Mind ..."

Nous: #40
Time:
Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
Dao: Reversal, Avoiding Activity
Tetra: #68 - Dimming
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Justitia {Virtue of God, House of God, Like unto God} Alt: Keliel
{Vessel for God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS THE SAFETY OF DECISIONS
2. MONARCH, NOBLES, GOVERNORS
3. UNCOVERS CONSPIRACIES
4. Arpien
}

Ahaz {One that takes or possesses}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.17&idea:{238}&idea:{385}&idea:{239}&idea:{345}>

***@zen: 5, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 40 [Super: #385 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #345 / #40
- Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra:
68 - Dimming]

YOUTUBE: "Jean-Michel Jarre & Pet Shop Boys - Brick England (Original Mix)"

-

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to
transitioning #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards a computational function
and the ability to deploy other transformative prototypes for
corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from
this #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal
connections and cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

TO: AMP CLAIMS ASSESSORS

FURTHER TO CORRESPONDENCE SENT @ 1438 HOURS ON 15 AUGUST 2017 / 1334
HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017 / 0911 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST / MULTIPLE OF 31
AUGUST 2017 ARE THESE ADDITIONAL DIARY NOTES WITH RESPECTS TO MY CLAIM
NO: XXXXXXXX FOR PLAN NO: XXXXX,XXX:

Given this clear evidence to the contrary of Mr Peter Riddell’s
submission made to the VCAT Extra-ordinary hearing of 7 December, 2001
in the mischievous and wrongful misrepresentation of my two telephone
calls as the basis of a false report to police and perjured evidence.
The following is a transcript (which may contain transcription and
conceptual errors due to reduced audibility) dated 11 February 2004
obtained from tapes provided by the Victoria Civil & Administrative
Tribunal (anti-discrimination list) as proceedings of 0936 hours 7
December 2001 before Deputy President Ms. Cate McKenzie presiding over
A500 of 2000 in matter of Australian Casualty & Life (AXA Global Group
Insurance) and Mark Capecchi. The proceedings were conducted by
telephone hook-up.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Telephone?

Thank you. Mr Riddell, you are appearing by

MR RIDDELL: Yes, madam, I appear by way of telephone. I also have
Shannon Lindner with me who is a solicitor in the actual legal group.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Very well now, this directions hearing has been called
on as a result of a letter which has been sent by the respondents to the
Tribunal. The best way I can summarise, in effect, what that letter
raised were concerns about certain conduct of Mr Boek which, as I
understand it, has been the subject of a report to police. The reason
why the Tribunal deals with these matters initially at least, unless
there is some exceptional circumstance that would warrant otherwise by
bringing on a directions hearing, is so that the Tribunal can, if
necessary, receive evidence of what the relevant matter is and then
determine how best to deal with it.

In this case, and in fact every case where a directions hearing is held,
if there is a request made by a party to appear by telephone the
Tribunal is very happy to accommodate that request and that is in fact
what has happened today. Now, I might get you, Mr Riddell, to explain
what aspects of Mr Boek's conduct have concerned the respondents and, of
course, I will give you a chance to reply, Mr Boek, after Mr Riddell has
finished. Very well, Mr Riddell.

MR RIDDELL: Thank you, madam. On 30 November in the morning I received a
telephone call from Mr Boek, a threatening telephone call, advising that
he had left a number of messages for me. I then accessed those messages
on my voice mail and was quite threatened by the content of those
messages and I had grave concerns for my safety and the safety of my
family. I, that morning, contacted the Victoria Police and reported the
matter and they viewed the matter most seriously. They suggested that I
not present myself in the presence of Mr Boek, which is why I am
presenting myself by way of telephone today.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, and as I say, there is no difficulty about that. Yes?

MR RIDDELL: Two messages. I have forwarded to the Tribunal a transcript
of those

THE D.PRESIDENT: Have you a recording of them?

MR RIDDELL: I do and I would like to play that for the Tribunal.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Certainly. May I just, before you do, get my associate
to take an affirmation from you because given the seriousness of the
matter it ought to be on evidence.

Nous: #53
Time: 09:35 hrs
Date: 2017.8.16
Torah: #200 #10 #10 %81 = #58
Dao: Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight
Tetra: #53 - Eternity
I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship
with men, Gathering men

Latin: Quaestus {God quick to help} Alt: Mashyah {Pledge of God} {

1. AIDS & PROTECTS AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, BOTH VISIBLE & INVISIBLE
2. MYSTIC FEELINGS
3. SACRED PHILOSOPHY
4. Phupe
}

Salmon {Peaceable; perfect; he that rewards}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.36&idea:{168}&idea:{375}&idea:{157}&idea:{308}>

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super: #375 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #308 / #53 -
Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship,
Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men;
Tetra: 53 - Eternity]

MR PETER ANTHONY RIDDELL, affirmed [9.36am]

THE D.PRESIDENT: Recording. Thank you. Now, if you would play the tape

MR RIDDELL: If it is not clear please let me know and I will adjust the
volume.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Certainly.

TELEPHONE MESSAGE ONE: "Mr Riddell, this is Dolf Boek [calling]. I'm
just wondering whether you['ve been self congratulatory about my
previous submissions to the court and have failed to recognise their
transcendent logic built on time]. They are religious model that
co-ordinates or synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this
year. That means [when this year expires,] my court case will be a
matter of an accusation of fascism against yourself at the company from
which I will not cease until I have your soul.

You may return this message if you like, [number omitted]. You have
until the end of this year and then I would never again turn my hand
against the action that I am going to take. Meaning? I will conclude
when one of us going to the grave."

TELEPHONE MESSAGE TWO: "Mr Riddell, Dolf Boek. You do realise that if
you are not prepared to come clean with your justifications of your past
treatment of me that as of the new year we will not be having another
contract because I will not be co-operating with you further and we will
are more likely to go to court at some stage. At some stage you are
going to have to recognise the fact that you are a blasphemer. Your
religious context has no continuing validity and since I am able to
rationally prove that with a mathematical model..... you are going to
understand how forceful and hard metaphysics is."

MR RIDDELL: That concludes the two voice mail messages.

MR RIDDELL: - - - submission that Mr Boek has conducted himself in such
a way that he shows he has no intention of according to the rules of the
court. He has indicated quite clearly that his court case will now be a
matter of fascism against myself and AXA and in those circumstances a
false claim is frivolous and vexatious and should be struck out forthwith.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Boek. Mr Boek? Very well, all right. Now, I will hear
from Mr

MR BOEK: Yes, ma'am, I have - you would have noticed that there were no
actual words of threat. They were words that were based on fact in that
particular phone call. Here I have a particular mathematical model which
is mentioned in that particular phone call. It is based upon a work by
Johann Kepler, a German astronomer born in 1571 to 1630. He came up with
three rules of which I have come up with a fourth [associated to the
ephemeral and mundane as a transcendent fecundite connection to the
Vernal and the Autumn Equinox in the 6th year of the 22nd Course of
Gamul: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2423 x 293 years -
Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March].

His three rules in terms of astronomical cycles were: (1) that the
planet... And then I will get to my bit of relevance to the 6000 years.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, yes, yes.

MR BOEK: (1) That the planets move in elliptical orbits around the sun
which is situated at one of the focus of the ellipses; (2) that the
radius vectors joining each planet to the sun describes equal areas in
equal times; (3) that the ratio of the square of the planet's year to
the cube of the planet's mean distance from the sun is the same for each
planet.

Now, what I am suggesting is that the 6000 year cycle fits a
mathematical model on logic and reason called Telos equals Arch plus
C-squared:

Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c² [9(9²+1)/2]

That has been my particular field of study as my retirement activity. A
religious pursuit which is, how can I say, an area of contemplative
life. The best model that can currently be exhibited with regards to
this particular thesis is nothing more than Harry Potter and the
Philosopher Stone. I raise that as a particular point because the poetry
that is used in...

MR RIDDELL: Madam, could I object?

MR RIDDELL: I am not sure that the intention is entirely relevant. It is
the manner in which I reasonably interpreted those phone messages. There
is a transcript before the court. I was threatened. Mr Boek, by his
conduct today and in the past, on any objective view appears to be
unstable. I think it is inappropriate that this matter be continued.

Peter Riddell on January 2013 published this perspective:

TITLE: "The Illegality Defence: Has your insured been misbehaving?"

Insurers and superannuation fund trustees assessing life and disability
claims may have cause to consider an insured's unlawful conduct and
whether grounds arise to decline a claim on the basis of the illegality
defence. There are a number of aspects to the illegality defence. This
paper reviews the impact of public policy on claims for indemnity
arising out of unlawful conduct on the part of insureds.

WHO DOES THIS IMPACT?
Insurers and superannuation fund trustees assessing disability insurance
claims.

WHAT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN?
Unlawful conduct by an insured may allow an insurer to deny liability
for an insurance claim on the grounds that it would be against public
policy to allow an insured to receive a benefit under the policy.

As the application of public policy often involves making difficult
value judgments, each case will depend upon its own particular
circumstances. As such, you may first wish to seek advice as to what
action to take having regard to the facts of your particular claim.

ILLEGALITY AND PUBLIC POLICY
It is well established that a claim that arises out of a loss caused
directly in the commission of a felony or similarly serious criminal
offence by an insured can be denied on the ground that to pay the claim
would be contrary to public policy.  This is based on the principle that
no person should benefit from their crime or wrongdoing ("the public
policy principle").

A PDF COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT AUTHORED BY MR. PETER RIDDELL AND TITLED
"TURKALERT: The Illegality Defence: Has your insured been misbehaving?"
IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Illegality-Defence.pdf>

AS THEY CLAIM TO HONORABLY SWEAR BY OATH (BUT HE ONLY BY A WEAK
AFFIRMATION):

#1) The pooper scooper:
#2) The vile vegetable: Collegium Bacchus: College of Bacchus Worship:
*ZUCCHINI* / *CUCUMBER* *WARRIORS*}

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3 as ONE WITH SATAN'S MILK: #Mem (13 -
#40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41} +

#3) The one with Satan's milk: *MIND* (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} )
#4) The shower ***@t-show:

SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 as the seafood sludge of HETEROS
PLOTS WITH MALEFICENT INTENT: #Shin (21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320
- HAS #FIVE ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #308} +

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:320> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#5) The water warrior: Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors
(ie. CYBER WARFARE AND CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY MALEFICENT PERFORMERS AS AGENT
PROVOCATEURS OF TREASON)
#6) A walk to remember: {Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors}

OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE
as AS PONTIFICATED DEIFIED IGNORANCE AS NARCISSISM: #Aleph (1 - #1), #He
(5 - #5) = #6} +

#7) The seafood sludge: *SCIENCE* (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 AS THE
*HETEROS* *PLOTS* *OF* *MALEFICENT* *INTENT*})
#8) The one that was too close for comfort:

SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 as The sick squad of Collegium Vinariorum:
College of *WINE* Dealers GUILT OVER THE *BLOOD* *OF* *CHRIST*} /
*EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY*
*SERVICES* *SYMBOL*: #Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) #308 - HAS
#SEVEN ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #320 AND SEE BELOW
FOR *MURAL* *RELATIONSHIP* *TO* *IT'S* *DEMONIC* *SHAPE* / *FORM*} =

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:308> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law
+ H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

It is bigotry because such Marriage/Sovereign dynamic is fascist
wickedness as Babylonian Whoredom [ie. OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11 as
Collegium of Pontiffs from 500 BCE}] that is established upon the
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only a METHODOLOGY
equated to #666 (#36 / #111) derived as a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION from
the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON perspective which is a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY
OF NUMBER that properly constitutes a PARADIGM and a truthful equation
with the HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of Christ as
*HYPOSTATIS*} + EARTH {COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +
MAN {HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t]}.

ROME, ITALY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 (LIFESITENEWS): "Cardinal Robert Sarah's
answer in Thursday's Wall Street Journal to Jesuit Father James Martin's
ongoing public push for more Church acceptance of homosexuality
attracted praise and critique.

Depending on the source of the response, the cardinal's message is
either a misrepresentation of the high-profile Jesuit's book calling for
more Church openness to LGBT-identifying persons, or it's an example of
courage, charity and clarity on the Church's teaching in the area of
sexuality.

The Guinean cardinal's op-ed includes the crucial fact that many have
pointed out is absent in Father Martin's book — that true Catholic
ministry to homosexuals only occurs by way of the Catholic Church's
moral teaching.

"To love someone as Christ loves us mean to love that person in the
truth," Cardinal Sarah wrote.

The prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of
the Sacraments also made another important point in his WSJ commentary
with regard to the unchangeable nature of Church teaching and those who
minister in Her name.

"Those who speak on behalf of the Church must be faithful to the
unchanging teachings of Christ," the cardinal said, "because only
through living in harmony with God's creative design do people find deep
and lasting fulfillment."

LGBT-identifying individuals are "are always good because they are
children of God," Cardinal Sarah also said, but of homosexuality he
wrote it is "at odds with human nature." Homosexual acts are "gravely
sinful and harmful to the well-being of those who partake in them."

"People who identify as members of the LGBT community are owed this
truth in charity," he said, "especially from clergy who speak on behalf
of the Church about this complex and difficult topic."

Martin was made a consultor to the Vatican's Secretariat for
Communications in April. In June, he released the book Building a
Bridge: How the Catholic Church and the LGBT Community Can Enter into a
Relationship of Respect, Compassion, and Sensitivity.

The book has received acclaim from liberal Catholics and the media, and
it also had notable endorsements from newly appointed U.S. Cardinals
Kevin Farrell and Joseph Tobin, along with San Diego Bishop Robert McElroy.

Father Martin's public advocacy for LGBT issues predates his latest book
release and his Vatican appointment, but it has become more pervasive
since then.

He has been criticized for leaving the Church's teaching on sexuality
out of his advocacy of LGBT issues.

Cardinal Sarah agreed with Father Martin's contention that there should
not be a double standard for heterosexual and homosexual sexual sins.

But he also said it's contrary to Christ's "wisdom and goodness" to
require something that cannot be achieved. Chastity is possible and a
source of freedom, he said, with God's grace and people's perseverance

"We do not need to look far to see the sad consequences of the rejection
of God's plan for human intimacy and love," Cardinal Sarah wrote. "The
sexual liberation the world promotes does not deliver its promise."

"Rather, promiscuity is the cause of so much needless suffering, of
broken hearts, of loneliness, and of treatment of others as means for
sexual gratification." As a mother, the Church seeks to protect her
children from the harm of sin, as an expression of her pastoral charity."

Father Martin responded to Cardinal Sarah's WSJ commentary in America
Magazine, for which he is editor-at large.

While he called the cardinal's column a step forward in dialogue, he
said Cardinal Sarah "misses a few important points," including a failure
to acknowledge "the immense suffering that L.G.B.T. Catholics have felt
at the hands of their church."

Father Martin urged the cardinal to consider why the church's teaching
on homosexuality has been widely rejected by L.G.B.T. Catholics and
their families.

And he rejected the assertion that he was a critic of the Church's
message in regard to sexuality.

"Cardinal Sarah's op-ed inaccurately states that my book is critical of
church teaching, which it is not," Father Martin said. "Nor am I."

Father Martin told Crux of the op-ed, "I would like to have heard
something about the sad consequences of what happens when LGBT people
are made to feel like second-class citizens, or worse, by clergy and
members of the hierarchy."

Papal biographer Austen Ivereigh tweeted about the op-ed, calling it
"severely misrepresenting." Ivereigh penned the controversial Crux
column last month inferring that critics of Pope Francis who were
Catholics may have been suffering from some sort of neurosis.

Commonweal contributing editor Massimo Faggioli found it "remarkable"
that Cardinal Sarah "chose the WSJ to attack" the book endorsed by two
other cardinals.

Faggioli also said he believes Cardinal Sarah "misrepresents" the book,
"which in no way contradicts the teaching of the Catholic Church," and
the op-ed "ignores the need to listen to the experience of faithful LGBT
Catholics who have not "received" church's teaching."

Maggie Gallagher, author and co-founder of the National Organization for
Marriage, posted on Facebook how "Within hours, Father James Martin
responds to Cardinal Sarah's WSJ critique of his message."

Sharing Father Martin's America Magazine response on her page, Gallagher
quoted him urging Cardinal Sarah to consider why LGBT-identifying
Catholics reject the church's teaching on homosexuality, and the Jesuit
saying, 'The only way that the church will be able to answer that
question is by listening to them, which is part of the bridge building I
am calling for in my book,'"

Gallagher stated in reply, "The problem of course is that Father Martin
appears to want to engage in listening to monologue. He doesn't seem to
want the Faith to speak back."

Patrick Coffin, Catholic media apologist and former Catholic Answers
host, expressed gratitude to Cardinal Sarah for his message on the
cardinal's Twitter feed.

@Card_R_Sarah If you only knew how many Catholics are grateful to God
for your clarity, courage, and priestly witness," Coffin tweeted. "THANKS!"

Father Gerald Murray wrote his own column in the National Catholic
Register on Cardinal Sarah's op-ed, also affirming the Church's moral
teaching on sexuality.

"Cardinal Robert Sarah speaks with courage and charity about the
Catholic Church's pastoral care of persons who experience homosexual
attraction in his column," Father Murray wrote.

"The truth about homosexual inclination and homosexual activity is that
they are not in accord with God's created order, his plan for mankind,"
he continued. "A desire to commit acts of sodomy is a bad desire that
should be resisted because those acts are gravely disordered misuses of
the sexual faculty."

Father Murray, pastor of Holy Family Church in New York and regular
guest on EWTN's" The World Over," said the accusation that the Church is
cruel and un-Christlike in teaching that the homosexual inclination is
an objective disorder is "regrettable."

It's not surprising coming from those who do not embrace Catholic truth
on sexuality, Father Murray said, but, "That such a group includes
Catholic priests such as Father Martin is a scandal."

"The faithful can be easily misled when prominent priests claim that
their opinions on this or that doctrinal matter are correct and that the
Church's teaching must change," he stated. "Cardinal Sarah's column
today is a most welcome response to this misleading line of thought. The
truth of Christ taught by his Church on human sexuality has not changed,
and cannot change. Leading people to believe otherwise is a serious error."

This assessment was echoed in The Stream by Joseph Sciambra, a Catholic
who ministers to homosexuals and who himself has left the homosexual
lifestyle.

"God bless Cardinal Robert Sarah," Sciambra wrote. "I welcome his Wall
Street Journal commentary on the topic of homosexuality."

"It's a hopeful sign that some members of the Church hierarchy have
heard the cry of the faithful," he continued. "To be specific: Of those
who live with same-sex attraction, who sought compassion, coherence, and
truth in the Catholic Church. Too often we found only confusion and
tacit or outright approval of homosexual acts as well as "gay marriage."

Sciambra's column was titled "The Church and Cardinal Sarah Love Gay
People Enough Not to Lie to Us."

-
<https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-rebukes-vatican-advisers-critique-of-church-principles-on-lgbt-iss>

I HAVE REASONABLY CONCLUDED MY "OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS A DEFENCE AGAINST
THIS ASSAILMENT" AS INFRINGEMENT OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND
ENCLOSE THE UPDATED DOCUMENTS AS SUBSTANTIATION. AS THE FILES COMPRISE
SOME 22+ Mb AND ARE SIMPLY TOO LARGE FOR EMAIL ACCORDINGLY LINKS ARE
PROVIDED BELOW.

BUDGIE TALK @ 1834 HOURS ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Hi, any good news on the
Insurance claim?"

DOLF @ 1841 HOURS ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Not as yet...

Can you imagine that ***@amp.com.au have not despite the claim: 'This
is an automated response to confirm the receipt of your email. Your
request will be allocated to one of our consultants for completion.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.'

Have not passed any of my 22+ Mb emails onto the ASSESSORS:
***@amp.com.au and they expected me to simply detail it
over the phone which I refused to do because of their reckless conduct
as corporate culture and ethos of disrespect.

So we have completed Stage 1.

For instance, I can with 100% accuracy prove what was the specific
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING as notion of mind that produced the mural over
which I have spoken to you about and am able to demonstrate that the
patterned empathetic behaviour of others is a specific breach of my
Intellectual Property which the Insurer has in the past improperly
belittled as inconsequential.

And they are now in for a hell of a shock as terror because I can fully
justify my claim without any contrivance."

BUDGIE TALK @ 1843 HOURS ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Fingers crossed it turns
out positive then."

DOLF @ 1847 HOURS ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2017: "We are looking at the proven
mischievous, unaccountable and unacceptable conduct by a lawyer with
about 4 university degrees and which has a statutory penalty of some 25
years imprisonment.

And given the gravitas of the nature of the criminal conduct by the
lawyer and the Insurer there is no right under law to refuse to answer
the allegations over their criminal actions.

Which they had by perjury falsely and maliciously alleged it was the
conduct and character of intrinsically me when it is most apparently not
the case.

And I have done it all without a lawyer--and I am just beginning.

Wees bang, wees erg bang want ik kom voor u op legale wijze die nooit in
dit land van ons is ondernomen."

#1: RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

#2: ASSISTANCE TO AMWU #UGLYPLAN OVER ESSO LONGFORD DISPUTE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Uglyplan.pdf>

#3: THE ECLIPSE TREASON {#308 and #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM VETERANS /

#4: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY ON CONSEQUENTIAL ABROGATION
OF INDIVIDUAL INTEGRITY, LOSS OF POPULARITY, AVOIDANCE OF INEXTRICABLE
DILEMMA AND TO FACILITATE SUBTLE INTUITION

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Fluidity.pdf>

#5: INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE
STATEMENT: "SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM, [MISOGYNY AND SEXISM]"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Intellectus.pdf>

#6: PRIDE PARADE IS CAUSING MORE DAMAGE THAN BENEFIT ACCORDING TO CHIEF
RABBI OF JERUSALEM

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pride.pdf>

#7: KERNEL DON JUAN EITHER SPEAK TO ME IN A PREROGATIVE RESPECTFUL
MANNER AS A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING TO YOUR FASCIST QUISLING SELF OR NOT AT ALL

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Quisling.pdf>

#8: SKUN RABBITS 🐰 HAVE BEEN HEARD SCREAMING: PLEASE KEEP THE NOISE
DOWN...

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rabbits.pdf>

Nous: #65
Time: 12:30 hrs
Date: 2017.10.1
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:8,nous:65&idea:{77}&idea:{411}&idea:{171}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 8, nous: 65 [Super: #411 / #9 -
Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The
Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion, Ego: #393 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view),
Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

TIMES COUNTER STAFF @ 1234 HOURS ON 7 SEPTEMBER 2017: "We do not consent
to our photographs being taken."

— TAXING WORDS —

"IF I GIVE YOU A BOW,
SHOW MY FRECKLE.
ENGLISH IS MINE NOW.
NO MORE TO HECKLE.

LINE IN THE SAND.
LIAR, A ***@NT TO BE.
THIS IS NEW HOLLAND.
IT BELONGS TO ME.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU.
THOU VERMIN BE GONE.
SO TO YOU TOODLE LOO.
NEO-FASCIST EACH ONE."

DOLF @ 1234 HOURS ON 5 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I have warned you before about
breaches of my "INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS" as Australian
Constitution Rights violations and this is now service {#411 = #9, #5,
#100, #1, #80, #5, #10, #1, #200 as therapeia (G2322): {#15 as #211} 1)
service rendered by one to another; 2) spec. medical service: curing,
healing; 3) household service; 3a) body of attendants, servants,
domestics} of a legal notice upon you {#411 = #50, #70, #40, #10, #200,
#40, #1 as nomisma (G3546): {#21 as #411} 1) anything received and
sanctioned by usage or law; 2) money, (current) coin, legal tender}."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indS0o3ZmZUNmRkQ3c>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcGZNUlp2Y20wcEE>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indb2k0Nm5aNS1DakU>

[IMAGES AS LEGAL SERVICE OF NOTICE (SHOWN FOREGROUND): @ 1234 HOURS ON 5
SEPTEMBER 2017 of this Legal Document of the PRIMA MATERIA details for
Criminal Action made in relation to continual breaches of "INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS" as Australian Constitution Rights violation by
the Gippsland Times and Maffra Spectator newspaper on the uncivil
grounds of racial, sexual and religious vilification as perverse
affectations of others as a social depravity]

FOR YOUR SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE AS DISLOYALTY TO THE SOVEREIGNTY OF
THE STATE AS TREASON AND AN ATTEMPT TO IMPOSE A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON
OUR BOER / ANZAC WAR TRADITION AND AGAINST THE GOOD CONSCIENCE OF THE
HOITY-TOITY, HOI POLLOI AND INDIGENOUS POPULATION, I WILL BE ADVOCATING
THE REMOVAL OF ALL WAR MEMORIAL SHRINES FROM EVERY TOWN WITHIN AUSTRALIA

DANNY BOYLE AND HAYLEY DIXON (TELEGRAPH.CO.UK) @ 2123 HOURS (AEST) ON 5
SEPTEMBER 2017: "BRITISH SOLDIERS ARRESTED BY TERROR POLICE FOR
ALLEGEDLY BEING MEMBERS OF BANNED NEO-NAZI GROUP:

Serving British soldiers are among four alleged members of National
Action, the banned neo-Nazi group, arrested on suspicion of preparing
acts of terrorism.

The men - a 22-year-old from Birmingham, a 32-year-old from Powys, a
24-year-old from Ipswich and a 24-year-old from Northampton - were held
on Tuesday.

The Ministry of Defence confirmed that 'a number of serving members of
the Army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act'.

West Midlands Police said the four men have been arrested on suspicion
of terrorism offences.

A spokesman said they 'have been arrested on suspicion of being
concerned in the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of
terrorism under Section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000; namely on
suspicion of being a member of a proscribed organisation (National
Action) contrary to Section 11 of the Terrorism Act'.

All four men are being held at a police station in the West Midlands.

The arrests were carried out by police in conjunction with
counter-terror units from the West Midlands, Wales and the East Midlands.

Several properties are being searched in connection with the arrests.

A police spokesman added: 'The arrests were pre-planned and
intelligence-led; there was no threat to the public’s safety.'"

An Army spokesman said: 'We can confirm that a number of serving members
of the Army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being
associated with a proscribed far right group.

'These arrests are the consequence of a Home Office Police Force led
operation supported by the Army. This is now the subject of a civilian
police investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

What is National Action?

National Action became first extreme right-wing group to be banned under
terrorism laws in December 2016.

The proscription meant that being a member of or inviting support for
the organisation is a criminal offence carrying a sentence of up to ten
years' imprisonment.

An entry for National Action in the official list of proscribed groups
says it is a 'racist neo-Nazi group' that was established in 2013 and
has branches across the UK which 'conduct provocative street
demonstrations and stunts aimed at intimidating local communities.

As Home Secretary, I am clear that the safety and security of our
families, communities and country comes first.

So today I am taking action to proscribe the neo-Nazi group National Action.

This will mean that being a member of, or inviting support for, this
organisation will be a criminal offence.

National Action is a racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic organisation
which stirs up hatred, glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology,
and I will not stand for it.

It has absolutely no place in a Britain that works for everyone.'

How National Action endorsed the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox

After the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox in June 2016, National Action
endorsed her killing.

The group posted a message, which read: 'Our thoughts go out to Thomas
Mair #Britain-First #JoCoxMP' and, 'Don't let this man's sacrifice go in
vain. #JoCox would have filled Yorkshire with more subhumans."

Thomas Mair was jailed for life after being found guilty of murdering
the politician.

The phrase "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain", which was said by
Mair in court, appears alongside the listing for National Action's
website on Google.

In the wake of Mair's conviction, warnings emerged that the terror
threat from the extreme Right could be growing."

-
<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/05/four-alleged-members-neo-nazi-group-arrested-suspicion-planning/>

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING" and the question is, if it is
RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

Australians ought to take a lesson on BREXIT and Britain's anticipated
divorce costs from the European Union that any attempt to unshackle
itself from British Sovereignty would otherwise come at a cost of some
unfathomable billions of dollars.

— I AM NOTHING —

"OBVIOUSLY INSANE.
TOO MANY POSTS.
ALL JUST THE SAME.
SUBSTANCE INANE.
VAINGLORIOUS BOASTS.
MORALLY ONLY TAME.
AND ALWAYS VAIN."

Have a Pleasance {ie. take your *TRASH* with you and don't T.U.R.D. the
streets and its amenities} Day y'all...

That's my 5 cents worth.

- dolf

Initial Post: 29 August 2017

On 6/9/17 2:57 pm, Peter Jason <***@jostle.com> *BABBLING* *NEO*
*FASCIST* *FREEMASONRY* *ANTI-SEMITIC* *NONSENSE* *MADE* *AGAINST* *THE*
*TORAH* BEING COMPLIANT WITH THE DAOIST HOMOIOS META-DESCRIPTOR
DOLF: "With respects to the Egyptians {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish} claim to a Sovereign State as that which was then later the
basis of Roman Empire Governance, we draw upon this observation: "And
Moses {taken out; drawn forth} was learned in all the wisdom of the
Egyptians {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, and was mighty in words
and in deeds." [Acts 7:22 (KJV)]

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena} = GENESIS
DAY #4

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE = GENESIS DAY #1
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU = GENESIS DAY #2

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} = GENESIS DAY #3

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of
me. But if believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
[John 5:44-47]

Thus we may say, Moses was acquainted with this very image obtained from
the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0>

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64
meta descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those
prototypes to define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of
these cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam /Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism."