quality of ketchup TV
b***@topmail.co.nz
2017-05-11 06:37:25 UTC
I watched Eurovision on Youtube, and according to system monitor,
average download was 600 kpbs. It seemed to me remarkably good quality
for this.
Compare to ABC iview: you only get 360 lines for 650 kpbs, and 576 lines
requires 1.2 to 1.5 Mbps.
So how come Eurovision manages more bang for your buck?
FMurtz
2017-05-11 07:57:59 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
I watched Eurovision on Youtube, and according to system monitor,
average download was 600 kpbs. It seemed to me remarkably good quality
for this.
Compare to ABC iview: you only get 360 lines for 650 kpbs, and 576 lines
requires 1.2 to 1.5 Mbps.
So how come Eurovision manages more bang for your buck?
And how come catch up (especially other channels)seem so buggy that it
keeps hanging up making you start again.
After three goes at trying I go back to VPN and torrent.(which loses
them the opportunity for adds. although the add insertion is probably
the reason for the thing playing up in the first place (they do not seem
to get the technicalities right)I do try to do the right thing but they
make it so difficult.I used to blame my 2.3Gbps ADSL2+ but now I have 40
or so Gbps and catchup still does not work properly. so I wish they
would get their act together if they wish to provide it.