ATO
felix
2017-06-22 03:05:49 UTC
the ATO is now using voice print id
--
Islam: the greatest murder machine
in history- http://tinyurl.com/pv9r33k
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://www.barenakedislam.com/
http://www.siotw.org
de chucka
2017-06-22 03:28:30 UTC
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
felix
2017-06-22 04:24:41 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
then why are they just announcing it now
http://www.siotw.org
de chucka
2017-06-22 04:37:51 UTC
Post by felix
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
then why are they just announcing it now
They aren't, set it up on the app a few years ago

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/how-secure-is-the-australian-taxation-offices-new-voice-identification-system-20140914-10gz5n.html
September 15 2014
Save
Print
How secure is the Australian Taxation Office's new voice identification
system?
felix
2017-06-22 04:52:44 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
then why are they just announcing it now
They aren't,
they are on their recorded message

"We've introduced a highly secure and faster way to access your
information. Your call will be recorded to improve our services and to
create your unique voice print which may be used to verify your identity"
http://www.siotw.org
de chucka
2017-06-22 05:00:56 UTC
Post by felix
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
then why are they just announcing it now
They aren't,
they are on their recorded message
"We've introduced a highly secure and faster way to access your
information. Your call will be recorded to improve our services and to
create your unique voice print which may be used to verify your identity"
I tried a mind meld with the ATO but they out me on hold therefore
you'll have to ask them yourself
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-06-22 23:06:20 UTC
Post by felix
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
then why are they just announcing it now
They aren't,
they are on their recorded message
"We've introduced a highly secure and faster way to access your
information. Your call will be recorded to improve our services and to
create your unique voice print which may be used to verify your identity"
I'm pretty sure I heard that on the phone years ago. It gave me the
option of whether to let them do it and I entered "no". Later, a
human asked me again and I told her the same.
--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#
Fran
2017-06-23 12:20:35 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
ATO is now using voice print
Have been since at least 2015, try and keep up
Ah - there's the answer to the question I asked, new post, out of date
poster.
Jeßus
2017-06-22 07:42:36 UTC
And?
SG1
2017-06-22 08:03:38 UTC
People with a cold need not apply..
Fran
2017-06-23 12:18:46 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by felix
the ATO is now using voice print id
And?
People with a cold need not apply..
"Now using"?????? The ATO announced that in 2014. Is this an old post
from 2014?
keithr0

Jeßus
2017-06-24 02:07:54 UTC