Big Brother - Reggie Bird
Max
2017-06-26 06:59:16 UTC
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/flashback/big-brother-winner-reggie-bird-now-facing-threat-of-homelessness/news-story/54ae43f0c71ee3d35b483a4d94861fef

Can Big Brother's Reggie Bird's luck get any worse?

First she goes blind, loses all her winnings and now she faces possible
homelessness.
Trevor
2017-06-26 10:26:08 UTC
Post by Max
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/flashback/big-brother-winner-reggie-bird-now-facing-threat-of-homelessness/news-story/54ae43f0c71ee3d35b483a4d94861fef
Can Big Brother's Reggie Bird's luck get any worse?
First she goes blind, loses all her winnings and now she faces
possible homelessness.
Typical beat up worthy of News Ltd (and their readers/suckers). Her real
estate agent has already said he can find her another property to rent.
Apart from going blind, the rest just seems to be her own stupidity. And
fortunately for her she didn't have to work for most of her money
anyway. So I'd say there are *plenty* of people more unlucky than her!

Trevor.
Clocky
2017-06-28 04:44:59 UTC
Post by Trevor
Post by Max
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/flashback/big-brother-winner-reggie-bird-now-facing-threat-of-homelessness/news-story/54ae43f0c71ee3d35b483a4d94861fef
Can Big Brother's Reggie Bird's luck get any worse?
First she goes blind, loses all her winnings and now she faces
possible homelessness.
Typical beat up worthy of News Ltd (and their readers/suckers). Her real
estate agent has already said he can find her another property to rent.
Apart from going blind, the rest just seems to be her own stupidity. And
fortunately for her she didn't have to work for most of her money
anyway. So I'd say there are *plenty* of people more unlucky than her!
Trevor.
Agreed. It's a nothing story.