Foreign Correspondent
Add Reply
Max
2017-07-25 11:44:24 UTC
There is this younger guy, Hamish Mcdonald, who has been reporting on
Foreign Correspondent lately.

He talks about serious issues with a smirk on this face. Too immature
to be reporting on this program. Or has the ABC given up on this program?
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-07-25 23:23:22 UTC
Post by Max
There is this younger guy, Hamish Mcdonald, who has been reporting on
Foreign Correspondent lately.
He talks about serious issues with a smirk on this face.
Funny, that's how I imagine you when you're typing your silly
troll posts.
Post by Max
Too immature to be reporting on this program. Or has the
ABC given up on this program?
I can just imagine it: "Hey I'm sick of all this traveling,
how about we all wear a stupid smile while talking to those
crying mothers that we're always looking for? I bet we'll
be in another department within the year!"
--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#
b***@topmail.co.nz
2017-07-27 06:09:59 UTC
Post by Max
He talks about serious issues with a smirk on this face. Too immature
to be reporting on this program. Or has the ABC given up on this program?
Some people do not accept young journalists reporting on serious news.
I imagine when Queen Liz drops off the twig, they will get some veteran
newsreader with grey hair to break the news.
Max
2017-07-27 09:27:15 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Max
He talks about serious issues with a smirk on this face. Too immature
to be reporting on this program. Or has the ABC given up on this program?
Some people do not accept young journalists reporting on serious news.
I imagine when Queen Liz drops off the twig, they will get some veteran
newsreader with grey hair to break the news.
I don't mind if they young. All they have to do is not have a stupid
smirk on their face. The young ABC reporters for the news seem to be
able to do it. Maybe this is the only gig this guy can get.
hector
2017-07-27 15:52:43 UTC
Post by Max
There is this younger guy, Hamish Mcdonald, who has been reporting on
Foreign Correspondent lately.
He talks about serious issues with a smirk on this face. Too immature
to be reporting on this program. Or has the ABC given up on this program?
What does he do when he says 'coal'? A funny word to leftists.