Telstra bungles again
felix
2017-06-02 08:30:58 UTC
"IT’S a story of mistaken identity, phantom iPhones, pissed off police,
and a ruined honeymoon. All because of a lazy oversight."

http://www.news.com.au/technology/this-could-be-australias-angriest-telstra-customer/news-story/398c62dd7b9e760de3ccaa98659aa004
--
"Multiculturanism equals white ethnocide"
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://www.siotw.org
FMurtz
2017-06-02 11:50:45 UTC
Post by felix
"IT’S a story of mistaken identity, phantom iPhones, pissed off police,
and a ruined honeymoon. All because of a lazy oversight."
http://www.news.com.au/technology/this-could-be-australias-angriest-telstra-customer/news-story/398c62dd7b9e760de3ccaa98659aa004
From the day I moved here about five years ago and got a bundle with
telstra till I terminated a month or so ago my bill had beside my name
and address my dead mothers first name heading each bill (she was dead
before I moved here and has never lived here or had an account here.)
Xeno
2017-06-02 13:18:04 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by felix
"IT’S a story of mistaken identity, phantom iPhones, pissed off police,
and a ruined honeymoon. All because of a lazy oversight."
http://www.news.com.au/technology/this-could-be-australias-angriest-telstra-customer/news-story/398c62dd7b9e760de3ccaa98659aa004
I haven't had anything to do with Telstra for about 30 years. I intend
to keep it that way.
Post by FMurtz
From the day I moved here about five years ago and got a bundle with
telstra till I terminated a month or so ago my bill had beside my name
and address my dead mothers first name heading each bill (she was dead
before I moved here and has never lived here or had an account here.)
If your mother was dead before you moved there, it is highly unlikely
that she would/could live there. Besides, dead people don't (usually)
get accounts.

Of course that doesn't explain the number of dead people who seem tobe
voting in elections. ;-)
Xeno
FMurtz
Telstra put her first name on any communication with me.
Government Shill #2
2017-06-02 23:53:37 UTC
"IT’S a story of mistaken identity, phantom iPhones, pissed off police,
and a ruined honeymoon. All because of a lazy oversight."
http://www.news.com.au/technology/this-could-be-australias-angriest-telstra-customer/news-story/398c62dd7b9e760de3ccaa98659aa004
Wow!

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section
Antipodean Division
Jeßus
2017-06-03 02:46:13 UTC
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 09:53:37 +1000, Government Shill #2
"IT’S a story of mistaken identity, phantom iPhones, pissed off police,
and a ruined honeymoon. All because of a lazy oversight."
http://www.news.com.au/technology/this-could-be-australias-angriest-telstra-customer/news-story/398c62dd7b9e760de3ccaa98659aa004
Wow!
I have no doubt whatsoever there are worse stories than this one out
there.