Whatever happend to Graham ?
wotawonderfulworld
2017-06-07 01:59:38 UTC
Anyone got any news ?
FMurtz
2017-06-07 04:11:27 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Anyone got any news ?
Graham who?
Clocky
2017-06-07 04:12:53 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Anyone got any news ?
Graham who?
Cooper presumable, aka Herc.

He still posts from time to time, but it's really erratic and irrational
now.
Clocky
aus.politics just yesterday in fact.
BruceS
2017-06-07 15:10:08 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Clocky
Post by FMurtz
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Anyone got any news ?
Graham who?
Cooper presumable, aka Herc.
AKA "Adam of the Bible", and probably some others. There can be only
one! If you've ever seen a cloud that looks like something, thank Herc.
Post by Clocky
Post by Clocky
He still posts from time to time, but it's really erratic and
irrational now.
Wow, that's sad. I'd come to expect rational, erudite posts from him.
I wonder what could have happened to make him turn from the path of
reason.
Post by Clocky
aus.politics just yesterday in fact.
Thanks. I guess I should subscribe there so I can engage him in a
serious conversation about his remarkable abilities. I hope he didn't
stop posting here because someone was rude to him. I've heard that
Australians can occasionally be a bit hurtful, though I remain
skeptical.
Clocky
2017-06-07 21:17:02 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
Post by Clocky
Post by Clocky
He still posts from time to time, but it's really erratic and
irrational now.
Wow, that's sad. I'd come to expect rational, erudite posts from him.
I wonder what could have happened to make him turn from the path of
reason.
It's far more abstract then it's ever been. Often posting some crazed
subject header with a single word as the message.
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
aus.politics just yesterday in fact.
Thanks. I guess I should subscribe there so I can engage him in a
serious conversation about his remarkable abilities. I hope he didn't
stop posting here because someone was rude to him. I've heard that
Australians can occasionally be a bit hurtful, though I remain
skeptical.
I feel sad for him. At one time he seemed to be getting better but now
it seems he's completely fried.
Max
What's going to happen to him in the long term?
Clocky
2017-06-08 12:51:51 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Clocky
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
aus.politics just yesterday in fact.
Thanks. I guess I should subscribe there so I can engage him in a
serious conversation about his remarkable abilities. I hope he didn't
stop posting here because someone was rude to him. I've heard that
Australians can occasionally be a bit hurtful, though I remain
skeptical.
I feel sad for him. At one time he seemed to be getting better but now
it seems he's completely fried.
What's going to happen to him in the long term?
I've known (of) a few people over the years with schizophrenia only one
of them is still alive. When they are on meds they do well but then when
they feel well they stop taking their meds and it becomes a vicious
circle that ultimately leads to a tragic outcome.

I hope Graham doesn't end up like that.

wotawonderfulworld
2017-06-07 13:00:17 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by FMurtz
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Anyone got any news ?
Graham who?
Cooper presumable, aka Herc.
He still posts from time to time, but it's really erratic and irrational
now.
Ah good to know the great one is still with us. I see is WEb site is
closed...
Max
2017-06-07 20:39:38 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by FMurtz
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Anyone got any news ?
Graham who?
Cooper presumable, aka Herc.
He still posts from time to time, but it's really erratic and irrational
now.
Ah good to know the great one is still with us. I see is WEb site is
closed...
I heard that his cam girls business took off. He's now living it up
over in the States.
Clocky
2017-06-07 21:12:29 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by FMurtz
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Anyone got any news ?
Graham who?
Cooper presumable, aka Herc.
He still posts from time to time, but it's really erratic and irrational
now.
Ah good to know the great one is still with us. I see is WEb site is
closed...
I heard that his cam girls business took off. He's now living it up
over in the States.
Yes, many states... of confusion.