Who is the idiot
FMurtz
2017-05-07 15:37:55 UTC
with the binaries or what ever they are?
wotawonderfulworld
2017-05-08 08:44:14 UTC
Post by FMurtz
with the binaries or what ever they are?
Thank god for this post.... i thought i was in Aus.bin.tv

Now back to our regular programming.
Clocky
2017-05-08 08:46:25 UTC
Just some retard.
Jeßus
2017-05-08 09:04:08 UTC
Post by FMurtz
with the binaries or what ever they are?
More to the point, why does such a well established news sever like
Astraweb allow binaries to a text group in the first place? They
should know better than that. I had no idea about the posts until you
mentioned them.
Clocky
2017-05-08 09:11:19 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by FMurtz
with the binaries or what ever they are?
More to the point, why does such a well established news sever like
Astraweb allow binaries to a text group in the first place? They
should know better than that. I had no idea about the posts until you
mentioned them.
Dunno, but a good point though.