New phone scam (at least to me)
felix
2017-09-20 06:49:14 UTC
getting nuisance calls now
"four car crashed into mine last week"--
Petzl
Same Sex Marriage
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
 this decorated intelligence officer

bloody 'ell! PC bastards! (I'm disseminating this video)
--
Islam: the greatest murder machine
in history- http://tinyurl.com/pv9r33k
https://www.jihadwatch.org
de chucka
2017-09-20 06:59:38 UTC
Post by felix
getting nuisance calls now
"four car crashed into mine last week"--
Petzl
Same Sex Marriage
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
bloody 'ell! PC bastards! (I'm disseminating this video)
Is this the bloke? "Reservist major Bernard Gaynor was dismissed in 2013
for making “offensive and divisive” statements about homosexual and
transgender people and criticising Muslims.

" Gaynor was also dumped as a Queensland Senate candidate for Katter’s
Australia party over his comments, and was recently affiliated with the
anti-Islam Australian Liberty Alliance party."
Ned Latham
2017-09-20 07:56:54 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
bloody 'ell! PC bastards! (I'm disseminating this video)
Is this the bloke?
It is.
Post by de chucka
"Reservist major Bernard Gaynor was dismissed in
2013 for making 'offensive and divisive' statements about homosexual
and transgender people and criticising Muslims.
"Gaynor was also dumped as a Queensland Senate candidate for Katter???s
Australia party over his comments, and was recently affiliated with the
anti-Islam Australian Liberty Alliance party."
So much angst over something so trivial. It's ridiculous.

Still, it keeps the sheeple's minds off the real issues, ay.
Rod Speed
2017-09-20 09:37:16 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
getting nuisance calls now
"four car crashed into mine last week"--
Petzl
Same Sex Marriage
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
bloody 'ell! PC bastards! (I'm disseminating this video)
Is this the bloke?
Yep.
Post by de chucka
"Reservist major Bernard Gaynor was dismissed in 2013 for making
“offensive and divisive” statements about homosexual and transgender
people and criticising Muslims.
Yep, 6 kids, must be a fucking catholic bigot.
Now been flushed where it belongs.
Petzl
2017-09-20 07:02:10 UTC
Post by felix
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
 this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
bloody 'ell! PC bastards! (I'm disseminating this video)
There are others sacked for supporting the no vote
http://www.2gb.com/podcast/same-sex-marriage-and-biased-public-servants/
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Trevor
2017-09-20 07:06:36 UTC
Post by Petzl
There are others sacked for supporting the no vote
http://www.2gb.com/podcast/same-sex-marriage-and-biased-public-servants/
Amazing people not only believe 2GB rubbish but would quote it as a
reference and expect others to believe it! :-)

Trevor.
Petzl
2017-09-20 08:22:51 UTC
Post by Trevor
Post by Petzl
There are others sacked for supporting the no vote
http://www.2gb.com/podcast/same-sex-marriage-and-biased-public-servants/
Amazing people not only believe 2GB rubbish but would quote it as a
reference and expect others to believe it! :-)
Trevor.
Isn't Alan Jones gay?
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Trevor
2017-09-20 11:14:24 UTC
Post by Petzl
Isn't Alan Jones gay?
Surely no woman OR man would want sex with Alan Jones!

Trevor.
felix
2017-09-20 11:23:10 UTC
and another.. https://tinyurl.com/y8r52vlh
--
"I used to be forgettful and indecisive. Don't
remember when. Think I was. Maybe not."
Petzl
2017-09-20 11:35:18 UTC
Post by felix
Post by Petzl
Post by felix
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
 this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
bloody 'ell! PC bastards! (I'm disseminating this video)
There are others sacked for supporting the no vote
http://www.2gb.com/podcast/same-sex-marriage-and-biased-public-servants/
and another.. https://tinyurl.com/y8r52vlh
Yes Qantas are another
Most voting yes don't realize the "legal" twist on schools, "18C" type
legislation, Countries that have OK' ed SSM have found it had bad
consequences Canada for instance
http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14899/
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
de chucka
So no consequences in Canada
Rod Speed
2017-09-20 09:32:08 UTC
Same Sex Marriage
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
Stupidity officer, actually.
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff
like that would change if poofters are allowed to marry.
felix
2017-09-20 11:18:55 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Same Sex Marriage
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
  this decorated intelligence officer
Stupidity officer, actually.
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff like that
would change if poofters are allowed to marry.
the point is that his performance as a member of the defence force was
not in question he was only sacked because of his beliefs
Rod Speed
2017-09-20 18:15:22 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Same Sex Marriage
It is ok to vote no.
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
Stupidity officer, actually.
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff like that would
change if poofters are allowed to marry.
the point is that his performance as a member of the defence force was not
in question he was only sacked because of his beliefs
No, he was sacked from the RESERVES, because of the stupid shit he spewed.

And that wont change if poofters are allowed to marry.
de chucka
and his comments about the military leadership.
Ned Latham
State them.
de chucka
2017-09-20 21:31:28 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by Rod Speed
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff like
that would change if poofters are allowed to marry.
the point is that his performance as a member of the defence force
was not in question he was only sacked because of his beliefs
and his comments about the military leadership.
State them.
While I agree with his comments it is not up to a serving ADF officer to
make them.
""It is my unpleasant duty to inform you that the Australian Defence
Force has a fundamentally broken approach to religion, an approach
shaped partly by the triumph of bureaucratic administration over
battlefield considerations but mostly by political correctness …

"The ADF has a fundamentally flawed understanding of Islam. Just look at
Iraq. I was one of the last Australians to serve there. All the
politicians and military hierarchy were saying the withdrawal of Western
military force was based on success. And yet al-Qaeda today controls
more of Iraq than it ever did while Western forces were in the country …"

and comments I don't agree about
"Defence gave approval for its proud uniform to be paraded through the
streets of Sydney during the Mardi Gras, sharing the road with pimps,
prostitutes and purveyors of moral decadence," Mr Gaynor's press release
read.

"The supposedly apolitical ADF is now marching to the beat of a very
political tune, drummed up by those who demand gay marriage and take
pleasure in ridiculing Christianity.

"Defence is bending over at every opportunity to help gay members but
has hauled me over the coals for expressing my religious and political
beliefs."

Sorry but here are strict rules on what ADF officers can say publicly
and he breached them even after being warned. Let's see what the High
Court says about those rules
de chucka
2017-09-20 22:05:53 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Ned Latham
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by Rod Speed
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff like
that would change if poofters are allowed to marry.
the point is that his performance as a member of the defence force
was not in question he was only sacked because of his beliefs
and his comments about the military leadership.
State them.
While I agree with his comments it is not up to a serving ADF officer to
make them.
I should add that it is his comments on the political situation that I
agree with not his views on Islam
Ned Latham
2017-09-20 22:38:52 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by Ned Latham
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by Rod Speed
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff like
that would change if poofters are allowed to marry.
the point is that his performance as a member of the defence force
was not in question he was only sacked because of his beliefs
and his comments about the military leadership.
State them.
While I agree with his comments it is not up to a serving ADF officer to
make them.
I should add that it is his comments on the political situation that I
agree with not his views on Islam
Your history as an apologist for Islamic terrorists is well known, Ruth.
No need to hang out the flag.

Ned Latham
2017-09-20 22:35:52 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Ned Latham
Post by de chucka
Post by felix
Post by Rod Speed
You'll never believe why the Army sacked
this decorated intelligence officer
http://youtu.be/kbct75sVRXo
Just the usual stupid shit. There is no reason why stuff like
that would change if poofters are allowed to marry.
the point is that his performance as a member of the defence force
was not in question he was only sacked because of his beliefs
and his comments about the military leadership.
State them.
While I agree with his comments it is not up to a serving ADF
officer to make them.
"Serving"? He was a reservist.
Post by de chucka
""It is my unpleasant duty to inform you that the Australian Defence
Force has a fundamentally broken approach to religion, an approach
shaped partly by the triumph of bureaucratic administration over
battlefield considerations but mostly by political correctness ?
He's right. But I don't think he puts enough emphasis on the
invidious influernce of politicians.
Post by de chucka
"The ADF has a fundamentally flawed understanding of Islam.
And he's right there, too. Though he doesn't go the full distance.
Post by de chucka
Just look at Iraq. I was one of the last Australians to serve there.
All the politicians and military hierarchy were saying the withdrawal
of Western military force was based on success. And yet al-Qaeda
today controls more of Iraq than it ever did while Western forces
were in the country ?"
Right again, and again too little emphasis on political interference
with the military.
Post by de chucka
and comments I don't agree about
"Defence gave approval for its proud uniform to be paraded through the
streets of Sydney during the Mardi Gras, sharing the road with pimps,
prostitutes and purveyors of moral decadence," Mr Gaynor's press release
read.
He's right there, too. It is not within the ADF's brief to engage
in partisan politics.
Post by de chucka
"The supposedly apolitical ADF is now marching to the beat of a very
political tune, drummed up by those who demand gay marriage and take
pleasure in ridiculing Christianity.
He's right again. The ADF should stay OUT of that.
Post by de chucka
"Defence is bending over at every opportunity to help gay members but
has hauled me over the coals for expressing my religious and political
beliefs."
And again. Seems that religions aren't the only threats to religious
freedom.
Post by de chucka
Sorry but here are strict rules on what ADF officers can say publicly
and he breached them even after being warned.
And what about the rules regarding the ADF and political matters?
Post by de chucka
Let's see what the High
Court says about those rules
You should habe thought about that first, not last.