Coles girl Jenny
Stubbo of Oz
2017-03-19 04:52:18 UTC
Can any one tell me the name of the actress that does the Coles ads on
TV with the screen name Jenny? There is a picture of her here:-

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/thelist/jenny-coles/4611880

She looks very familiar and I can't work out why.

Thanks for any info
--
----------------
Stubbo of Oz

---
http://www.avg.com
Peter Jason
My dear boy. She's just yet another blond bimbo.
felix
2017-03-20 02:18:04 UTC
Post by Stubbo of Oz
Can any one tell me the name of the actress that does the Coles ads on
TV with the screen name Jenny? There is a picture of her here:-
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/thelist/jenny-coles/4611880
She looks very familiar and I can't work out why.
Thanks for any info
My dear boy. She's just yet another blond bimbo.
maybe reminds him of one of his old girlfriends :)
--
"Multiculturanism equals white ethnocide"
http://thereligionofpeace.com