The most unfunny unwatchable comedienne on tv
F Murtz
2017-02-07 04:11:27 UTC
that offsider to Chris the vet on I'm a celebrity, don't know much about
the show,I turn it off when she appears.
Max
2017-02-07 05:49:50 UTC
The crew have to laugh to fill in the awkward silence after their 'jokes'.
F Murtz
2017-02-07 09:34:45 UTC
Post by Max
Post by F Murtz
that offsider to Chris the vet on I'm a celebrity, don't know much
about the show,I turn it off when she appears.
The crew have to laugh to fill in the awkward silence after their 'jokes'.
they must be paid to and threatened with the sack if they don't it can
not be spontaneous.
wotawonderfulworld
2017-02-08 03:58:53 UTC
Post by Max
Post by F Murtz
about the show,I turn it off when she appears.
The crew have to laugh to fill in the awkward silence after their 'jokes'.
they must be paid to and threatened with the sack if they don't it can
not be spontaneous.
Oh ye with no sense of humour.

Jeßus
2017-02-07 07:31:08 UTC
Post by F Murtz
that offsider to Chris the vet on I'm a celebrity, don't know much about
the show,I turn it off when she appears.
Not familiar with the people or the show, but it seems anyone can call
themselves a 'comedian' these days. The bar has been set so low in
recent years that they could become limbo dancers if their comedian
careers fall flat. And sad to say, most of the worst ones are
Australian.