SBS now 2 HD channels
b***@topmail.co.nz
2017-04-11 08:37:00 UTC
So Viceland (SBS2) is now in HD as well. Supposedly so they can show sport
in either of 2 HD channels. But otherwise, who watches Viceland? It seems
they have ditched Vice content in favour of old favourites Mythbusters and
South Park.
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-04-11 22:37:08 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
So Viceland (SBS2) is now in HD as well. Supposedly so they can show sport
in either of 2 HD channels.
They've already shown sport on Viceland. Maybe this makes them more
comfortable about it.
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
But otherwise, who watches Viceland? It seems
they have ditched Vice content in favour of old favourites Mythbusters and
South Park.
Yes, and the Mythbusters are marked as new in the guide even though
half of them have been repeats (maybe because it's new to Viceland).

Many of the Vice programmes seem to be surprisingly old as well. I
try to catch "Cyberwar", the rest don't draw me in that much.

I'm a bit disappointed that they dropped Vice News as they had some
good stuff on Syria and the like, though I tended to tune out once
they got back to America. Looking at tonight's line-up there isn't
a single Vice show on in the evening.
--
__ __