Trump's Aussie mates launch new show
felix
2017-02-19 03:00:16 UTC
I don't pay for "page 3 tits" stories as fake journalism.
Butt out of our business aids-boy-dolf!
- dolf
<
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/trumps-aussie-mates-latham-dean-and-cameron-launch-new-show/news-story/6d1fef83fcc408da42916f3d7cbeda70
--
This post is copyright Peter Wood, 2017
Moselm is a religion of peace and love - Christians: stop the White hate!
dolf
2017-02-19 09:27:18 UTC
FASCIST PETER (aka FELIX: "PAGE 3 TITS" JOURNALIST) WOOD:

YOUTUBE: "LIBERA - Onward Christian Soldiers"

"WE HAVE JESUS ON THE CROSS
YOUR COLD LOVE PUT HIM THERE.
WHAT IS NOW YOUR HUMAN LOSS.
FOREVER GONE AND DESPAIR."

-

I take exception to your habitual conduct which fails to treat another
person with the dignity of a human being who is capable of sapient
thinking unlike your sensualism as defecation.

You have been previously advised in writing that your fascist
opinionated Australian jingoistic turd philosopher scum is dehumanising
Internet conduct as unreasonable hate speech such as this: "Butt out of
our business aids-boy-dolf!" and "Moselm [sic] is a religion of peace
and love - Christians: stop the White hate!" are knowingly untruthful
and systematic mischaracterisations of me and my Intellectual Property
associated to the Letters Patent to the Federation of the Commonwealth
of Australia 1901 as slander in constituting treasonable crimes made
against humanity as to be a war crime.

For others who are Internationally based and engaged within equivalent
in which an Universal Jurisdiction is claimed and the jurisdiction as
the Sovereign laws of Australia will apply.

YOUTUBE: "LIBERA: I vow to thee my country"

-

I have on 13 February, 2017 begun the process of formerly lobbying for a
special tribunal to be established to determine all such claims which
are numerous and both national and international as the source of
delinquent and habitual crimes.

As this will take some considerable time for due legal process to occur,
the best that I can do at present, is to persevere in the face of your
unlawful and publicly debauched conduct.

And make all notations of my opposition within Google archives so that a
lawyer can subsequently review and action each claim in turn, at some
future date.

You have already been cautioned that anything you say will be presented
within a court of law as claim of crimes against humanity as war crimes
which I am intentioned against you the anonymous poster claiming to be
Peter Wood aka Felix/Pedro by determined means as is lawfully available
to me as an unwavering commitment to truth, freedom, liberty, duty and
virtue.

- dolf

SEE ALSO: "STRANGE FIRE AS THE DEEP IDOLATROUS LOVE BETWEEN JUDAISM AND
ISLAM"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQlE5Uk4zVEN6RTQ

SEE ALSO: "MURDEROUS INTENT FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF THAT ISLAMIC
PALESTINIAN FERAL DOG MAHMOUD ABBAS VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS A
'PLACE OF PRIDE'"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indR0lrejEwWVRra3c

Initial Post: 2 February, 2017
Post by felix
I don't pay for "page 3 tits" stories as fake journalism.
Butt out of our business aids-boy-dolf!
- dolf
<
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/trumps-aussie-mates-latham-dean-and-cameron-launch-new-show/news-story/6d1fef83fcc408da42916f3d7cbeda70
BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY."

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS
ACTUALITY AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."