Vfl
FMurtz
2017-10-01 10:26:41 UTC
What happened with the pre match propaganda entertainment at VFL, was he
booed off?
FMurtz
2017-10-01 10:31:19 UTC
OOPS NRL
FMurtz
2017-10-01 10:31:54 UTC
Post by FMurtz
What happened with the pre match propaganda entertainment at NRL was he
booed off?
OOPS NRL
b***@topmail.co.nz
2017-10-02 10:20:16 UTC
Post by FMurtz
What happened with the pre match propaganda entertainment at VFL, was he
booed off?
Nope.
BTW, some dickhead on morning TV claimed that Jimmy Barnes apologised for
singing Khe Sanh at the NRL final, because it is political. I looked at the
performance on Youtube and didn't see any such thing. Mind you Barnsey was
hard to understand that day.
FMurtz
2017-10-02 19:51:44 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by FMurtz
What happened with the pre match propaganda entertainment at VFL, was he
booed off?
Nope.
BTW, some dickhead on morning TV claimed that Jimmy Barnes apologised for
singing Khe Sanh at the NRL final, because it is political. I looked at the
performance on Youtube and didn't see any such thing. Mind you Barnsey was
hard to understand that day.
Was not some American rapper going to sing some same sex marriage
propaganda rubbish at some football thing?
Max
Yes he did sing it.
Max
2017-10-03 10:17:17 UTC
Post by Max
Post by FMurtz
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by FMurtz
What happened with the pre match propaganda entertainment at VFL, was he
booed off?
Nope.
BTW, some dickhead on morning TV claimed that Jimmy Barnes apologised for
singing Khe Sanh at the NRL final, because it is political. I looked at the
performance on Youtube and didn't see any such thing. Mind you Barnsey was
hard to understand that day.
Was not some American rapper going to sing some same sex marriage
propaganda rubbish at some football thing?
Yes he did sing it.
He also said that he was getting lots of angry tweets from some old
white Australian dudes.
Jeßus
2017-10-08 15:14:22 UTC
Mind you Barnsey was hard to understand that day.
When was that ever not the case? All he does is scream, anyway.