***********************A.M.W.***********************
Graham Cooper
2012-10-24 04:16:10 UTC
http://www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.com

*HUNTED from MOTELS, HOTELS and apartment buildings across Australia.
Dragged out of houses, cars, friends, property, beaches to PRISON 10
times over the last 10 years.*

*Slapped Around, Stripped, Jabbed, GASSED, Framed, Imprisoned,
Slandered, Concrete Bed, Chinese water torture, Interrogation lamp
over the bed for a week, dragged down, pinned down, given a limp, all
unprovoked, and no plastic toilet seat for 5 months!*

The 17 years old Ray White receptionist who:
1. "I didn't finish processing" my rental application
2. Signed a Stalking Charge Sheet when I lodged a complaint
3. Put a WANTED CRIMINAL Listing in Australia Nationwide Tenancy
Database

It all started while watching the X-Files one nite... Remember... The
Truth Is Out There... and little green men... seeing the triangular
jawed Laurie Holden in red dress and me blurting out "I'm going to
marry her!"
At high school all my friends used to talk about our perfect wives.
Mine had long blond hair, green eyes, was an Olympic gold medal
gymnast and had a PhD in mathematics.
Come 1998 and I visit Kings Beach, Queensland, and while wondering
whether to go for a swim or not I decide to open a book to a random
page to make the decision for me! The first quote I looked at was 'his
belly was bigger than his chest'. Well... damn if it didn't answer me
in the right context atleast, an avid bench presser it seemed to be a
confidence booster of a comment and off I go for a swim!

So I decide to move to Kings Beach and working at HEN-SELLS Real
Estate is a young Laurie Holden clone with LASER BEAM green eyes...
"Are you wearing contacts?" "no there is nothing wrong with my eyes".
"Because your eyes are crystal like".

Kings Beach & Queensland, so I call her 'Eve'.

Nothing eventuated, her boss told me to P.O.Q. and 6 months later I'm
sitting in my CAMPER VAN at KINGS BEACH at 6am and 2 POLICEMEN come by
and start asking questions... they tell me to come with them, slap me
around and drop me at NAMBOUR HOSPITAL.

2 hours later, dazed at all of this and asking why I should have to
drink VALIUM??

A few times, the red faced buffoon at NAMBOUR HOSPITAL waves his hand
and 5 nurses drag me to the ground, pull all my clothes off and start
injecting me, then throw me into a cell.

28 days imprisonment with no trial, judge, or jury, watching the surf
1 minute, in a drug induced stuper the next.

Each morning I could barely move my arm after an hour of concentration
trying, for years on the heavy drugs they injected.

2000AD and I begin a teaching degree, so sleepy in the lectures I stop
taking the pills and can concentrate again, and can remember that
dream of a girl again.
Moving forward to Valentines Day 2002, haven't talked to her for more
than 2 minutes in 3 years and I hand a VALENTINES DAY CARD to her mum
to give to her, since she was taking a bath! She goes to KINGS BEACH
POLICE, they TELL HER I'M A MENTAL NUTCASE courtesy of the same police
who dragged me to the nuthouse!
So she signs stalking charges!
A month later, after 3 months of correspondence with AUSTRALIAN
SKEPTICS CEO vying to enter the $100,000 paranormal quiz, THEY LAY
STALKING CHARGES and WIN NEWS calls me THE DICK SMITH FOOD
EXTORTIONIST, somehow 'psychic' became 'psycho' in the 6 O'Clock
broadcast!

No extortion letter was ever shown to court, there was an email
sigline "ps please reply in a day or two" which is called in court
"the 74 page extortion demand" when you change and splice together all
the phrases over 74 pages of heated discussion and phone calls with
the CEO.
There are currently 500 WEBSITES on "THE DICK SMITH FOOD EXTORTIONIST"
and every group in public I will eventually get called that, last
count a was just a few days ago by CLOCKY in aus.tv,
11 years after the fateful sigline!
The 10 times I got locked up over the next 10 years were all from
single complaints, no questions asked.

COMPLAINTS - What For? - Prison Time

1 BEACH - watching the surf - 30 days
2 BLANCH ST - waiting at ex-girlfriends back yard - 2 weeks
3 BROOKS - sending valentines card - 2 weeks
4 BARRY SKEPTIC CEO - '$100,000 rippoff' dialog - 5 months
5 BROTHER - told her to 'shut up' and walk out - 3 weeks
6 BOYCOTT APPOINTMENT - after appointment date misshap - 1 week
7 BOWDITCH SKEPTIC PRES - 'you better hope you're right' - 1 week
8 BENNETT PHILP LEGAL - stalking WIN NEWS Lawyer - 3 Hour Interview
9 BRITTNEY - complaints to ***@raywhite - Stalking Charge
10 BENNEDON APARTMENTS - Wanted Criminal Listing - 1 night
11 BAIL SKIPPED - Police circle my shed middle of the night..

Notice a pattern?
I'VE BEEN INCARCERATED A TOTAL OF 7 MONTHS WITH NO CRIMINAL RECORD!
IMPRISONED by police on every complaint over 10 years, most complaints
arising due to previous dodgy police action and media slander.
2002 PSYCHIATRIC REPORT READ TO SUPREME COURT JUDGE MARG WILSON 'NO
SYMPTOMS - GRANDIOSE'

2008 PSYCHIATRIC REVIEW 'GRAHAM CANNOT CONVERSE, HE CAN ONLY ANSWER
QUESTIONS WITH A YES OR NO'

Well that would cure Grandiose!

Australian Police Framed Me For Extortion Police said the comments
were nothing serious 'just sorting it out!'
Then they altered and spliced 3 seperate half sentences into 1
sentence.
If you apply for a competition they have your name and address
Hundreds of people call me an extortionist every year for 11 years 7
months prison 7 YEARS fortnightly injections stupefied.

THE APPROACH USED BY MY OWN DEFENCE LAWYER LEADING TO 5 MONTHS WAITING
FOR TRIAL. Allowed to see a state lawyer for 1 minute before court
Brought to court in shorts and tshirt I was wearing the day before and
made to sleep in, unshowered and messy hair and everyone else is in
suits and uniforms.

Judge gives me 3 months prison until trial for extortion, without
reading the 'extortion letter' My registered mail application I write
about no response to my last application and write "reply ASAP or face
consequences" and this becomes "PAY THE CONSEQUENCES" joined onto an
idle threat!
Slept on concrete under a lamp 5 nights A torch in my face every 2
hours every night, the room is already bright
Gassed in my cell 3 times with obnoxious knock out fumes
Bent over and strip searched a dozen times for no reason e.g. after
visits through a glass window. I told my family not to visit.
Using a toilet in an open room with 20 men Dragged to the floor,
pinned down and stripped naked by 5 men then thrown into a cell,
unprovoked 2 times.

"I've never gone to sleep to the sound of my pulse before" ~ Ashley
regarding the prison PA terrorizing our unit overnight
Charged with Queensland Stalking Law for causing apprehension by
communicating on more than one occasion. 7 YEARS MAX

Accused of carrying out threats by police 7 years after the
prosecution was ordered to cease by Supreme Court Judge

Incarcerated 10 times without charge
Charged over the sigline 'please reply in a day or two' - 5 months
prison without trial

You are a total ****ing idi*t and deserve everything you get if you
don't move to another country! ~ Black Ops 2010/08/03

"They're not SuperPowers, that's self-delusion" says Aus Skeptics CEO

"That's not a serious threat" says Brisbane Detective Dooran.

"Does PAY-THE-CONSEQUENCES sound more sinister to you?" says Yeppoon
Police.

"Dick Smith food products are widely available to the public!" says
Rockhampton Police Prosecutor Detective Janes.

"5 MONTHS! .....and THEN we'll trial him!" says Rockhampton Judge Tom
Bradshaw.

"DANGEROUS PSYCHIC EXTORTIONIST STOPPED BY POLICE!" says Win News.

"I was amazed how quickly the Police tracked him (competition entrant)
down!" says Aus Skeptics CEO.

"Drop your dacks, grab your sack, bend over!" says the Warden every
visit!

"No symptoms!" says Police Psychiatrist Dr Farma.

"7 YEARS injections!" says Supreme Court Judge Margaret Wilson.

"F^cks me what this attachment 'DICK SMITH FOOD EXTORTIONIST' is for?"
says Maroochydore court.

"What was the defamation case about?" says Win Legal.

"No Subpoena for evidence allowed until court has started" says
Maroochydore Court.

"Claimant to pay damages to Win News" says Maroochydore Court!

"Defendant to be charged for 7 years prison for emailing Win Legal."
says Maroochydore Court.

"Defendant to be charged for 7 years prison for emailing Ray White."
says Maroochydore Court.

"WANTED CRIMINAL GRAHAM COOPER Report to Police if he tries to rent an
apartment or Motel!" says Ray White.

"DANGEROUS PSYCHO AT LARGE!" says Caloundra Police to all the girls!

What do you call a COMPETITION SPOONBENDER?
Trying to take $100,000 using a blunt instrument.
Why do you need to put your name and address on the skeptics
competition entry form?
To amaze the skeptics how quickly the police tracked him down!

Why was bail not appropriate in this case?
His defence lawyer said so.

Why did he get 5 months in prison waiting for trial?
It was a very serious charge, he was a self confessed loony capable of
serious harm and a danger to society.

Where was the seroius offence commited?
All over the place, a snip from here, a snip from there, if Microsoft
Windows didn't come with cut and paste the prosecution report would
have weighed 2kg of cellotape.

How long did it take for the skeptics to put this criminal in prison?
3 months of correspondence, I mean stalking with his 74 pages of
demands for $100,000 with a blunt instrument.

Why did the spoon bender plead insanity?
He had a bet with the actual extortionist in his prison unit who would
get out first.

What does pleading "unwell at the time of offence" mean?
Lower your trousers, this won't hurt a bit. Repeat fortnightly for 7
years.

What is the time limit to sue for defamation?
Just get on with it! Take it on the chin.

What is the procedure to subpoena a defamatory news story?
I don't know, but this is day 526 of trying.

Why is my medical history all over the news and internet?
My brother told my lawyer, thinking it was a good idea to get lax
treatment.

Why are all my computer files repeatedly taken by police?
Complaints.

Why have I been locked up 10 times in the last 10 years?
10 people made complaints.

Why did I move house 25 times in 2010?
Police came for a visit at 6 of those houses.

Why was the spoon bender dragged to the floor and stripped naked and
injected and thrown into a cell twice?
He was being uncooperative and needed to be acuphased.

Why was the spoon bender REALLY dragged to the floor and stripped
naked and injected and thrown into a cell twice? He wouldn't drink his
valium, and while seated he moved his arm away when grabbed.

How long does it take to fall asleep in an Australian prison cell?
About 30 seconds after you notice the gas.

2 websites taken down by Federal Police and Supreme Court

AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
"Disabling the domain name so that it can no longer be used to
redirect users to the domain sites. The fraudulent domain sites have
no legitimate purpose. - AFP"

EX HIGH COURT JUDGE TONY BENNET hired by WIN NEWS after I sue for
defamation. AFFIDAVIT on his website graphics used to disable my
website which detailed how they evaded releasing .

Graham Cooper,
BInfTech University Of Queensland 1991
Government Shill #2
2012-10-24 04:31:49 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
http://www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.com
Yes.

I've seen it.

IMHO it doesn't help your case.

Unless... your case is that you are a little bit looney. If so, job done.
BruceS
2012-10-24 20:55:17 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
http://www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.com
Yes.
I've seen it.
IMHO it doesn't help your case.
Unless... your case is that you are a little bit looney. If so, job done.
Little?

Graham, I too have been enthralled by a young woman who had no
romantic interest in me. Every time I saw her, I couldn't think
straight, and my hear raced. I made several attempts to spark
interest in her, but she just wanted to be friends. Instead of
stalking her, getting a restraining order against me, violating that
restraining order, and being locked up, I moved on. I found other
women who *were* interested in a relationship, and the one I'd found
so attractive remained a friend.

I've also had police tell me to do something. In each case, I either
did it or reasoned with the LEO to convince him I didn't need to. By
complying with police direction, I avoided escalation.

Instead of having a record with the police, having been incarcerated
multiple times, and living in a shack in the woods, I get along just
fine with the authorities, have remained free, and live in a nice
house with lots of nice things. I'm currently in another nice house,
visiting my parents who are glad to see me, and generally enjoying
this little resort island. I don't even have to resort to multiple
pseudonyms online to agree with myself, or to posting tirades in all
caps. Not everyone likes me, and I'm sure some laugh at me a bit, but
I'm OK with that.

Do you see a pattern here?
Government Shill #2
2012-10-24 21:10:21 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
http://www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.com
Yes.
I've seen it.
IMHO it doesn't help your case.
Unless... your case is that you are a little bit looney. If so, job done.
Little?
Cutting him some slack. :-)
Sane Vs Insane?
Graham Cooper
2012-10-24 23:18:45 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
I never violated any law!

Stop INFERRING all these CRIMES by REVERSE ENGINEERING a few PHONY
CHARGES!

Herc
Government Shill #2
2012-10-24 23:40:11 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
I didn't mention crime. It's your sanity I doubt.

I think you will find that was Bruce. Please watch the atributions. Thanks.
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2012-10-25 02:26:00 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
I wonder if in modern society we've allowed the concepts of
criminality and sanity to become too separated. Is it actually useful
to debate whether any particular aberrant behaviour is a product of
insanity or criminality? Why should we respond any differently? If a
particular action is aberrant enough that reasonable men feel
threatened by it, then society needs to ostracise the perpetrator. We
don't need to understand their psychological motivations to protect
ourselves.
Government Shill #2
2012-10-25 02:37:45 UTC
Post by Wolfgang Wildeblood
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
I agree. The asylums need to be re-opened.

Criminal -> gaol
Crazy -> asylum

Society = better off.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 03:03:37 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
You have NO (ZERO) Objective Measurement of either!

NO QUALITY CONTROL

NO BLIND TESTING

NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES

NO REPORTING

NO ACCOUNTABILITY

Just "INDEPENDANT GOVERNMENT INQUIRIES" = HUSH ANYTHING UP

EX-POLICE on "anti-corruption" watch.
Post by Government Shill #2
Society = better off.
Not in our society.

The purpose of the POLICE is to MAINTAIN THE GOVERNMENT SECURITY

by keeping the rich rich and the poor poor.

Any FEMALE and any COMPANY HEAD can order ANY OLE CITIZEN
to prison just by signing a form at the Police Station.

----

Put INTERNET CAMERAS in the court rooms and let Defendants have the
OPTION to have the case PROPERLY SCRUTINIZED and ALL EVIDENCE UPLOADED
FOR VIEWING BY ANYONE!

You can't call a system BEHIND CLOSED DOORS CONSISTENT!

Kerry Packer's $50K a year court reporters are the only thing holding
up Liberty in this country!

Herc
Government Shill #2
2012-10-25 03:21:47 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
I don't need one.

I don't imagine pictures on the front page of the paper are secret messages to me, nor do I see special meanings in clouds, or "random" words in a book.

I don't believe I am the son of god, or that satellites are beaming thoughts into my head and recodring my moves for a "Truman Show".

Also, I don't stalk innocent shop girls, send unwelcome emails to lawyers, or threaten to poison foodstuffs.

If I decide to take up a life of crime, or park my sanity in the spare room for a while, I will start to worry about objective measures of either.

Until then, I'll leave it to those who are trained.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 03:46:07 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
I don't call half the population WACKO for believing in GOD,

then spout on about PROBABILITY OF GOD when you are not qualified to
add 2 statistic terms together yet alone handle The Anthropic
Principle!

YOU: THE WORLD IS THAT WAY BECAUSE THAT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN!

YOUR HERO:
RICH DAWK : I DON'T LIKE RELIGION BECAUSE IT TEACHES US TO BE
SATISFIED WITH ANSWERS THAT ARE NOT ANSWERS AT ALL!
"because it is!"

YOU STALK any pro-religious posters all over the INTERNET with VERBAL
SLANDER AND ABUSE.

YOU RECRUIT RELIGIOUS HATRED IN TO AUSTRALIAN TALK GROUPS!

YOU ACT LIKE A BIKIE ON DRUGS STALKING AND ABUSING
PEOPLE FOR THEIR BELIEFS because you can HIDE FROM THE INTERNET AND
GET AWAY WITH IT!

OFF TO PRISON WITH YOU SHILL!

http://australianpolice.webs.com/part3/qldstalkinglaw.htm

"detriment" includes the following-
(a) apprehension ;
(b) psychological or emotional harm;

359B. "Unlawful stalking" is conduct:
(b) or on more than 1 occasion; and
(c) (ii)contacting a person in any way, including, for example, by
telephone, mail, fax,e-mail or through the use of any technology;

THATS YOU SHILL!

ALL THE PRO-GOD PEOPLE YOU STALK EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE!

I'll find a POLICE DESK manned by a CHURCH GOING OFFICER

and a JUDGE who likes to talk GOD now and then!

OFF YOU GO!

ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL TRAINED POLICEMEN WILL SORT YOU OUT FOR 20 YEARS

if you were even WORTH BOTHERING ABOUT.

YOU'RE A NOBODY! THAT'S WHY YOU GET AWAY WITH BEING A PIECE OF SH%T
ABUSER ALL YOUR LIFE!

You just have a low probability of being GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO for
anyone to bother reporting you.

Herc
www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.copm
Government Shill #2
2012-10-25 03:57:40 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
Like this you mean Loading Image... ?

I see!
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 04:02:14 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
http://australianpolice.webs.com/part3/qldstalkinglaw.htm
"detriment" includes the following-
(a) apprehension ;
(b) psychological or emotional harm;
(b)  or on more than 1 occasion; and
(c) (ii)contacting a person in any way, including, for example, by
telephone, mail, fax,e-mail or through the use of any technology;
Like this you mean
http://www.australiamostwanted.com/images/Ranger.png?
I see!
What? a facebook conversation of a girl swearing at me no different
to every thread in AUS.TV now thanks to you!

Herc
Government Shill #2
When did I swear at you?
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 04:26:32 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
http://australianpolice.webs.com/part3/qldstalkinglaw.htm
"detriment" includes the following-
(a) apprehension ;
(b) psychological or emotional harm;
(b)  or on more than 1 occasion; and
(c) (ii)contacting a person in any way, including, for example, by
telephone, mail, fax,e-mail or through the use of any technology;
Like this you mean
http://www.australiamostwanted.com/images/Ranger.png?
I see!
What?  a facebook conversation of a girl swearing at me no different
to every thread in AUS.TV now thanks to you!
When did I swear at you?
I DON'T GIVE A SH4T

STOP PLAYING GOOD POSTER BAD POSTER WITH ME AND GO AND HUNT SOME GOD
BOYS DOWN!

Herc
Government Shill #2
Yes Lord!
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 05:46:52 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
"detriment" includes the following-
(a) apprehension ;
(b) psychological or emotional harm;
(b)  or on more than 1 occasion; and
(c) (ii)contacting a person in any way, including, for example, by
telephone, mail, fax,e-mail or through the use of any technology;
Like this you mean
http://www.australiamostwanted.com/images/Ranger.png?
I see!
What?  a facebook conversation of a girl swearing at me no different
to every thread in AUS.TV now thanks to you!
When did I swear at you?
I DON'T GIVE A SH4T
STOP PLAYING GOOD POSTER BAD POSTER WITH ME AND GO AND HUNT SOME GOD
BOYS DOWN!
Yes Lord!
Who's on your list for tomorrow?

Bit of ROFLING at alt.astrology, (I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE
COMING!! LOLOL) then onto talk.creationism for some BIGOTRY
DEMONSTRATIONS, then how about some FACT FINDING FACTS and putting all
the people straight in ALT.BIBLE with some school yard heckling at all
the WHAKOS you HUNT DOWN FOR SPORT

Herc
Clocky
You keep seeking attention, don't be surprised to keep finding it.
K Wills
2012-10-25 08:16:52 UTC
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:03:37 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
I agree. The asylums need to be re-opened.
Criminal -> gaol
Crazy -> asylum
You have NO (ZERO) Objective Measurement of either!
NO QUALITY CONTROL
Quality control for what?
In the U.S. there are people who check to make certain both
institutions meet minimum standards. I don't know, but I expect there
is the same in Australia.
Post by Graham Cooper
NO BLIND TESTING
Of what?
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Post by Graham Cooper
NO REPORTING
Um, even in Australia there are news reports about trials.
Post by Graham Cooper
NO ACCOUNTABILITY
Yes, there is.
Post by Graham Cooper
Just "INDEPENDANT GOVERNMENT INQUIRIES" = HUSH ANYTHING UP
I await your evidence that this is occurring.
Post by Graham Cooper
EX-POLICE on "anti-corruption" watch.
I expect there are citizens as well.
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Society = better off.
Not in our society.
In every society.
Post by Graham Cooper
The purpose of the POLICE is to MAINTAIN THE GOVERNMENT SECURITY
by keeping the rich rich and the poor poor.
How so?
Post by Graham Cooper
Any FEMALE and any COMPANY HEAD can order ANY OLE CITIZEN
to prison just by signing a form at the Police Station.
Not so. While my knowledge of Australian law is limited, I do
know more than a form is required. A trial must be held and the
accused proved guilty.
Post by Graham Cooper
----
Put INTERNET CAMERAS in the court rooms and let Defendants have the
OPTION to have the case PROPERLY SCRUTINIZED and ALL EVIDENCE UPLOADED
FOR VIEWING BY ANYONE!
Doesn't Australia have a jury system?
Post by Graham Cooper
You can't call a system BEHIND CLOSED DOORS CONSISTENT!
Actually, you can call it anything you like. However, that's not
really the point.
You've offered nothing to support your possition.
Post by Graham Cooper
Kerry Packer's $50K a year court reporters are the only thing holding
up Liberty in this country!
That and the courts.
I could write about noble gases, but there would be no reaction.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 23:26:58 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Criminal -> gaol
Crazy -> asylum
You have NO (ZERO) Objective Measurement of either!
NO QUALITY CONTROL
     Quality control for what?
     In the U.S. there are people who check to make certain both
institutions meet minimum standards. I don't know, but I expect there
is the same in Australia.
In Australia atleast there is a QUALITY ENDORSEMENT ACCREDITATION
system popular with the private sector.

By "Quality" it really means CONSISTENCY.

1 Are SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) in place for routine and
unexpected operation?

2 Should staff be absent are redundancy systems in place to carry on
operations unhindered?

(e.g. a Judge needs to be replaced, will it change the verdict, force
an adjournment?)

3 Are results tallied, compared, means, standard deviations checked?

4 Are test samples used at different processing stations to ensure
consistency of results?

5 Are Subjective outcomes measured against default outcomes to
eliminate bias?

6 Are previous results logged and available for inspection?

7 Are the results correlated against potential bias factors introduced
by staff?

8 ...

******

If the SYSTEM is in no way DETERMINISITIC

i.e. if you go to a different Judge you should get the same result

then there is LEVERAGE for the police
on_the_same_payroll_as_the_courts to imprison people they want without
a fair trial.

Once you're in prison no-one can hear you scream "INJUSTICE!" because
2 out of 3 prisoners already are!

*******

They sent me to prison for 5 months for extortion without even reading
any extortion letter!

Herc
www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.com
K Wills
2012-10-26 08:38:23 UTC
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:26:58 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Criminal -> gaol
Crazy -> asylum
You have NO (ZERO) Objective Measurement of either!
NO QUALITY CONTROL
     Quality control for what?
     In the U.S. there are people who check to make certain both
institutions meet minimum standards. I don't know, but I expect there
is the same in Australia.
In Australia atleast there is a QUALITY ENDORSEMENT ACCREDITATION
system popular with the private sector.
By "Quality" it really means CONSISTENCY.
The institution must consistently meet minimum quality standards.
This is easy to accept.
Post by Graham Cooper
1 Are SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) in place for routine and
unexpected operation?
Unexpected? Court appearances, except perhaps bail hearings, are
planned in advance.
Post by Graham Cooper
2 Should staff be absent are redundancy systems in place to carry on
operations unhindered?
It's unlikely a judge, jury and counsel won't be available for a
trial.
Post by Graham Cooper
(e.g. a Judge needs to be replaced, will it change the verdict, force
an adjournment?)
There are laws and regulations in place to deal with a situation
where a judge needs to be replaced.
Are you trying to claim there was such a change in your case and
that you would have been let go with the original judge?
Post by Graham Cooper
3 Are results tallied, compared, means, standard deviations checked?
Presumably, when someone voices an objection.
Post by Graham Cooper
4 Are test samples used at different processing stations to ensure
consistency of results?
Whereas each case is different, there is no way to have
consistency of results.
Person A commits crime X. It's a first time offence, so s/he will
probably get a light sentence.
Person B commits the exact same crime, but has been committing
crimes for years, and been convicted of the. This person will likely
get a much harsher sentence for the crime.
Post by Graham Cooper
5 Are Subjective outcomes measured against default outcomes to
eliminate bias?
If a jury trial, the outcome is based on what the jury believes
to be the truth. Any bias should have been found while the jury was
being chosen.
If a bench trial, the judge shouldn't have any bias. The judge
isn't supposed to care the outcome of the trial.
Are you claiming some judicial misconduct was committed by the
judge and/or jury with you? If this is your claim, you'll need to
present evidence.
Post by Graham Cooper
6 Are previous results logged and available for inspection?
Yes. At least until such time as they are sealed, if they are
sealed.
Post by Graham Cooper
7 Are the results correlated against potential bias factors introduced
by staff?
Both the defense and prosecution have a bias. They couldn't do
their jobs if they didn't.
The defense attorney has a bias that the accused is innocent. The
prosecution has a bias that the defendant is guilty.
Post by Graham Cooper
8 ...
******
If the SYSTEM is in no way DETERMINISITIC
i.e. if you go to a different Judge you should get the same result
If everything else is the same, most probably.
Post by Graham Cooper
then there is LEVERAGE for the police
on_the_same_payroll_as_the_courts to imprison people they want without
a fair trial.
You'll need to offer verifiable evidence that this has and/or is
occurring. So far you've only lied about your case. And my accusation
of lying is based on your past claims.
Post by Graham Cooper
Once you're in prison no-one can hear you scream "INJUSTICE!" because
2 out of 3 prisoners already are!
I expect there are means for appeals in Australia.
Post by Graham Cooper
*******
They sent me to prison for 5 months for extortion without even reading
any extortion letter!
According to you, it was exhibit 20. Was that a lie?
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Ned Latham
2017-02-04 02:23:23 UTC
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.

----snip----
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-04 10:00:53 UTC
On Sat, 04 Feb 2017 02:23:23 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
2017-02-04 11:17:36 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one vclaimed that that's what Graham said, you lying maggot.

Now I know why you so frequently accuse people of "deception":
it's your favourite way of lying.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-04 23:32:51 UTC
On Sat, 04 Feb 2017 11:17:36 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one vclaimed that that's what Graham said, you lying maggot.
Whereas he wrote it, your comment it *technically* accurate.
Post by Ned Latham
it's your favourite way of lying.
Your use of projection continues to amuse me. Please keep it up.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
2017-02-05 00:43:18 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed that that's what Graham said, you lying maggot.
Whereas he wrote it, your comment it *technically* accurate.
"Wrote", "saud", blah. The point is your deception failed.

And the point of "that" was to answer your mendacious ubjection that
the preceding "makes no sense", that in fact you're a liar: it makes
perfectly good sense.
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
it's your favourite way of lying.
Your use of projection continues to amuse me. Please keep it up.
You're the one trying to make your way with deceptive tevhniques,
maggot.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-05 12:38:49 UTC
On Sun, 05 Feb 2017 00:43:18 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed that that's what Graham said, you lying maggot.
Whereas he wrote it, your comment it *technically* accurate.
"Wrote", "saud", blah. The point is your deception failed.
I offered none to succeed or fail.
Would you like to try a different lie?
Post by Ned Latham
And the point of "that" was to answer your mendacious ubjection that
the preceding "makes no sense", that in fact you're a liar: it makes
perfectly good sense.
Not to the mentally sound.
It will make sense to Graham, but few others not sharing his
specific mental illness will ever truly understand.
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
it's your favourite way of lying.
Your use of projection continues to amuse me. Please keep it up.
You're the one trying to make your way with deceptive tevhniques,
maggot.
That you have been bested so much you are reduced to insults is
noted.
Now whine about the truth I've posted.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
2017-02-05 14:23:38 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed that that's what Graham said, you lying maggot.
Whereas he wrote it, your comment it *technically* accurate.
"Wrote", "saud", blah. The point is your deception failed.
I offered none to succeed or fail.
That's a lie.
That's a lie.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-05 16:31:34 UTC
On Sun, 05 Feb 2017 14:23:38 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
it's your favourite way of lying.
Your use of projection continues to amuse me. Please keep it up.
You're the one trying to make your way with deceptive tevhniques,
maggot.
That you have been bested
That's a lie.
Continue projecting. It's all you have.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
2017-02-05 17:40:00 UTC
K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

----snip----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Continue projecting.
That contains a lie.
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
It's all you have.
That's a lie.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-05 22:32:13 UTC
On Sun, 05 Feb 2017 17:40:00 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Continue projecting.
That contains a lie.
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
It's all you have.
That's a lie.
Way to do as I command without question or pause.
Can you express in words how it feels to be unable to resist
doing as I tell you to do?
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
2017-02-06 03:24:21 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Continue projecting.
That contains a lie.
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
It's all you have.
That's a lie.
Way to do as I commandA without question or pause.
That contains three lies.
No-one can. But you know that.
Ned Latham
2017-02-06 03:51:31 UTC
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-06 09:42:31 UTC
On Mon, 06 Feb 2017 03:51:31 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
You claim it above.
Keep lying. You will because you are unable to resist doing as I
command.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-07 01:11:43 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
You claim it above.
Keep lying. You will because you are unable to resist doing as I
command.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
Again you PROVE you must do as I command without question or
pause.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-07 10:13:42 UTC
On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 06:26:11 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
NO CORRELATION CHECK BETWEEN JUDGES TO CRIMES
That makes no sense.
Bullshit. It means mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes. Possibly mo examination of which judges are trying which
crimes and what sentences they're imposing.
----snip----
That's not what Graham wrote. But you know that.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
You claim it above.
Keep lying. You will because you are unable to resist doing as I
command.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
Again you PROVE you must do as I command without question or
pause.
No-one claimed or even implied that that's what Graham wrote.
But you know that.
You really need to start taking the meds you've been prescribed.
Seriously.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-08 00:58:23 UTC
On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 19:36:31 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
[...]
Let your psychiatrist (I give you the benefit of the doubt that
you're seeing one) know about your inability to deal with reality.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-08 03:03:09 UTC
On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 01:56:30 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
[...]
Feel free to C&P the same non sequitur if your mental defect(s)
demand. But do so knowing that it will be nothing more than another
admission from you that you were and are wrong.
I await your admission if this truth.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-08 09:56:38 UTC
On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 06:39:11 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
----snup----
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills
Post by Graham Cooper
[...]
Your admission that you were and are wrong is noted, accepted and
appreciated.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham
But you know that.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-02-08 10:12:58 UTC
On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 10:08:51 GMT, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
Post by K Wills (Shill #3)
Post by Ned Latham
[...]
Your admission that you were and are wrong has already been
accepted. There is no gain in continuing to admit that which you've
already admitted. If your mind is so screwed up that you honestly feel
you must admit it again, so be it. But do so knowing it's not
required.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Ned Latham

BruceS
2012-10-25 15:11:45 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
[...]
Some who know me would wince a bit at the "sane" label for me, but all
my crazy is in socially acceptable form.
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
I never violated any law!
Stop INFERRING all these CRIMES by REVERSE ENGINEERING a few PHONY
CHARGES!
I didn't mention crime. It's your sanity I doubt.
I bet you don't doubt his *insanity* though.
Post by Government Shill #2
I think you will find that was Bruce. Please watch the atributions. Thanks.
That's correct. I made claims of Graham committing crimes, based on
his evidence that he committed crimes, and that those crimes were
legally dealt with by the Australian authorities. It is possible that
he (as he now says) did *not* commit crimes, and has in fact made up
the entire thing. It's possible that he's never been arrested, put in
a mental health facility, put in prison, etc., and is just trolling us
all. Then again, I seem to recall corroborating evidence from others,
so it would have to be a big conspiracy to make up this story. The
same sort of conspiracy could be in place to convince me that a
country called "Australia" exists, when in fact there is no such
place. Call me gullible, but I'll just continue to believe that
Australia exists, that Graham did the things he admitted to doing, and
that his treatments and punishments were fully justified. Graham, if
you want to convince me (or anyone, really) otherwise, you need to
provide evidence that your earlier evidence was all some big joke.
Even when you try to retell the stories without the salient bits, you
manage to reinforce the picture of yourself as a raving lunatic.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 23:02:56 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
[...]
I never admitted to a crime.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder being raised in a trailer
park and buying a Porsche while still paying off your mortgage as if
to prove something you never can.

You can call my 200 acres of land a hovel, call me a terrorist over
all the newsgroups you stalk me to, call me crazy, psycho, threatener,
etc. etc. etc.

You can spend EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE following me and putting me down
BruceS, but you'll always be trailer trash!

Herc
Clocky
You don't own 200 acres of land.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-25 23:11:36 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
[...]
Where have the police been driving around in the middle of the nite
then?

If you don't mind, I have breaky to prepare for my pet Wallaby and her
Joey!

Herc
www.AUSTRALIAMOSTWANTED.com
Clocky
2012-10-26 00:03:28 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
[...]
Your hovel in the middle of nowhere.
Don't feed the natives.
BruceS
2012-10-26 03:56:09 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
[...]
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want. That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.

You admitted to repeated unwanted advances on a person who wanted
nothing to do with you. That crime is generally known as "stalking",
though there may be better, more technical terms for it.

Need I continue?
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder being raised in a trailer
park and buying a Porsche while still paying off your mortgage as if
to prove something you never can.
You seem to be once again laboring under some delusions or
misunderstandings. I was not raised in a trailer park, but rather in
the suburbs. Until I was 16, I lived in one house, with a couple
acres of land. The house in no way resembled a trailer. After that,
I lived in another house, with the typical 1/3 acre or so typical of
more modern suburbs. That house was also nothing like a trailer.
Unlike your hovel in the woods, both of these houses had proper
utilities, separate rooms for separate purposes, and all the other
usual comforts that make up civilized life. I moved out of that house
to go to college, and become the productive member of society that I
remain. I'm not at all upset about owning a Porsche, though some
things about it disappoint me, just as with my BMW before it. I'm
also not very bothered about having a mortgage. Sure, it would be
better to own my home without owing anyone money, but that's just not
a very reasonable expectation at my point in life. It's certainly a
lot better than rotting away in some filthy shed. I'm not currently
at that house, but am instead at another perfectly nice house, where
I'm welcome. That's a sort of perk for being a reasonable member of
society, who is welcomed into the homes of others rather than being
driven off like a rabid dog, as seems to be the case for some people.
Perhaps you should try some rational behavior for a while. You may
find *your* life improving as a result.
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
You can call my 200 acres of land a hovel,
You don't own 200 acres of land.
I doubt he even owns the shed, but it's possible. Graham likes to
pretend he's very wealthy, and that it somehow makes him a better
person than those of us who don't own (imaginary) businesses. It's
sad really, when he could gain some credibility by admitting to being
desperately poor, and go for the "poor people are better than rich
people" claim.
Post by Graham Cooper
If you don't mind, I have breaky to prepare for my pet Wallaby and her
Joey!
Don't feed the natives.
At this point, it seems that wild animals are about the only creatures
that tolerate Graham's presence for long.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-26 04:33:37 UTC
Post by BruceS
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want.  That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.
When? That's like saying STEPHEN KING stabbed 100 people 100 times
because he put his name on the book.
Post by BruceS
You admitted to repeated unwanted advances on a person who wanted
nothing to do with you.  That crime is generally known as "stalking",
though there may be better, more technical terms for it.
The Police told her the same bullshit you just wrote directly above,
they scared her, not my fault!
Post by BruceS
Need I continue?
lying and slandering? you've never stopped in 4 years!
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Graham Cooper
If you don't mind, I have breaky to prepare for my pet Wallaby and her
Joey!
Don't feed the natives.
At this point, it seems that wild animals are about the only creatures
that tolerate Graham's presence for long.
You're trailer trash, you admitted it.

You claimed unemployment benefits, owe money on your house and bought
a porsche when you couldn't afford it.

Herc

--

www.CAMGIRLS.com

Join the $5 BILLION A YEAR INDUSTRY Category Killer Website!
Brad
2012-10-26 05:20:47 UTC
Post by BruceS
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want.  That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.
When?  That's like saying STEPHEN KING stabbed 100 people 100 times
because he put his name on the book.
It's nothing like that. King wrote and published a novel, you wrote a
letter that contained extortionate threats. Even if you say you were
joking, it is still a threat.

Try it in an airport sometime. You CANNOT joke about bombs or
hijacking. It is an Offence, joke or no joke.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206300/Airport-bomb-joke-lands-Brit-jail.html
You scare ME, I have no doubt your very presence would scare her.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-26 05:39:49 UTC
Post by Brad
Post by BruceS
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want.  That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.
When?  That's like saying STEPHEN KING stabbed 100 people 100 times
because he put his name on the book.
It's nothing like that. King wrote and published a novel, you wrote a
letter that contained extortionate threats. Even if you say you were
joking, it is still a threat.
I didn't just SAY I was joking, it was written in an obvious joke.

To someone I knew quite well.

You COWARDS have been playing these CHARADES for 10 YEARS!

THAT IS WHY I AM STILL HERE TELLING THE TRUTH

BECAUSE YOU ARE REPEATEDLY LYING!

ALL OF YOU ARE JUST LYING EVERY POST

THE LAST 3 DAYS!

EVERY POST SAYING .... YOU DID THIS.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

IS 100% HYPERBOLE!

NO SERIOUS THREAT!

NO DEMAND!

SKEPTICS LYING AND RIPPING ME OFF! THAT WAS ALL!

USING YOUR COMPANY BADGE TO GET RID OF NUISANCE!

Its seems to be CONTAGIOUS!

EVERYONE WANTS A GO!

NOW - AGAIN!

DO YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE

OF DAMAGES OR DETRIMENT OR HARM

CAUSE BY MYSELF

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OR DO YOU ADMIT YOU ARE JUST LYING AND SLANDERING AGAIN?

Herc
Clocky
2012-10-26 06:21:52 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Brad
Post by BruceS
[...]
We're repeating what you admitted to so you either slandered your own name
or you were lying.

Which is it?

Personally I think the treatment you got was completely appropriate for your
actions.
Nutcase or not, you don't get to threaten people with extortion and stalk
other people.

FWIW the message exchange between you and the girl only confrms what most of
us would believe and it does nothing but make you look really bad.
BruceS
To be fair, it also makes her look bad.
Clocky
2012-10-26 23:01:19 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Brad
Post by BruceS
[...]
That is does but then we haven't seen every exchange. Having said that, it
would appear to be a typical reaction of a person her age (in my
experience).
Graham Cooper
2012-10-26 23:11:55 UTC
Post by Clocky
Having said that, it
would appear to be a typical reaction of a person her age (in my
experience).
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Has Clocky been watching CSI or listening to Sylvia too much!!

You are a CAR ENGINE PROBLEM SLEUTH DUDE!

Playing Detective when he has no idea of the time frame he is even
talking about!

herc
Clocky
2012-10-27 00:51:48 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Having said that, it
would appear to be a typical reaction of a person her age (in my
experience).
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Has Clocky been watching CSI or listening to Sylvia too much!!
Nope on both counts.
Post by Graham Cooper
You are a CAR ENGINE PROBLEM SLEUTH DUDE!
I was once, but I haven't gotten my hands dirty in over 20 years. Too busy
working on my semi-retirement which I have achieved at age 42. I dare say I
have achieved more thus far than you could in three lifetimes.
Post by Graham Cooper
Playing Detective when he has no idea of the time frame he is even
talking about!
No detective work required, I just have people skills and you don't and you
plaster your insanity all over the net for everyone to see.

Are you stupid as well as dishonest and insane?
BruceS
2012-10-26 15:04:44 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Brad
Post by BruceS
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want.  That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.
When?  That's like saying STEPHEN KING stabbed 100 people 100 times
because he put his name on the book.
It's nothing like that. King wrote and published a novel, you wrote a
letter that contained extortionate threats. Even if you say you were
joking, it is still a threat.
I didn't just SAY I was joking, it was written in an obvious joke.
To someone I knew quite well.
Go ahead, post the full email again, and let people see whether this
was a threat with a related demand, or if it was a joke written to a
close personal friend.
Post by Graham Cooper
You COWARDS have been playing these CHARADES for 10 YEARS!
THAT IS WHY I AM STILL HERE TELLING THE TRUTH
BECAUSE YOU ARE REPEATEDLY LYING!
ALL OF YOU ARE JUST LYING EVERY POST
THE LAST 3 DAYS!
EVERY POST SAYING .... YOU DID THIS.. BLAH BLAH BLAH
IS 100% HYPERBOLE!
NO SERIOUS THREAT!
NO DEMAND!
SKEPTICS LYING AND RIPPING ME OFF!  THAT WAS ALL!
USING YOUR COMPANY BADGE TO GET RID OF NUISANCE!
I have a company badge, but it doesn't let me do anything like that.
All mine does is let me into places the general public is restricted
from. They aren't even particularly wonderful or secret places.
They're mainly cubeland, with my own little place (smaller than your
hovel, but nicer), lots of other cubes for other workers, restrooms,
break rooms, etc. The view from the windows is pretty good, but not
so much from my cube. Is everyone else getting better badges? I feel
left out, and envious. I want a company badge that empowers me to get
rid of nuisance.
Post by Graham Cooper
Its seems to be CONTAGIOUS!
EVERYONE WANTS A GO!
NOW - AGAIN!
DO YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE
OF DAMAGES OR DETRIMENT OR HARM
CAUSE BY MYSELF
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OR DO YOU ADMIT YOU ARE JUST LYING AND SLANDERING AGAIN?
And, you've now once again reached full-on caps-lock meltdown. Go for
a nice walk, Graham, and get some fresh air.
BruceS
2012-10-26 14:58:09 UTC
Post by Brad
Post by BruceS
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want.  That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.
When?  That's like saying STEPHEN KING stabbed 100 people 100 times
because he put his name on the book.
It's nothing like that. King wrote and published a novel, you wrote a
letter that contained extortionate threats. Even if you say you were
joking, it is still a threat.
Try it in an airport sometime. You CANNOT joke about bombs or
hijacking. It is an Offence, joke or no joke.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206300/Airport-bomb-joke-land...
That's why my friend Jack said not to greet him at the airport. Well,
really it was to help me remember his name. I thought it would be
easier to think of it with my own, making a famous combination.
Post by Brad
Post by BruceS
You admitted to repeated unwanted advances on a person who wanted
nothing to do with you.  That crime is generally known as "stalking",
though there may be better, more technical terms for it.
The Police told her the same bullshit you just wrote directly above,
they scared her, not my fault!
You scare ME, I have no doubt your very presence would scare her.
What about his presence trying to visit her while she's bathing, after
she's worked to get a restraining order? Would it help his case if he
drew a cartoon of her naked in the tub, just to show he's harmless?
BruceS
2012-10-26 14:54:59 UTC
Post by BruceS
You admitted to threatening to poison as much food as you could unless
you got what you want.  That's known as "extortion", and I believe it
is a crime in Australia.
When?  That's like saying STEPHEN KING stabbed 100 people 100 times
because he put his name on the book.
If you're trying to pretend you never made the threat, or even that
you never posted evidence demonstrating that you made it, you're too
late. You weren't writing a fiction book, but rather a clear threat
in an email in an apparent attempt to force someone to do what you
wanted.
Post by BruceS
Need I continue?
lying and slandering?  you've never stopped in 4 years!
You use that word a lot. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
Post by BruceS
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Clocky
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Graham Cooper
If you don't mind, I have breaky to prepare for my pet Wallaby and her
Joey!
Don't feed the natives.
At this point, it seems that wild animals are about the only creatures
that tolerate Graham's presence for long.
You're trailer trash, you admitted it.
No, you're mistaken on that. I'm a middle class suburbanite, living
in a house with no trailer homes in sight, and getting along with my
neighbors. I didn't grow up in a trailer, and I don't live in one
now. Keep trying, you're sure to get it right eventually! I'll even
help with a random page and line number so you can "divine" it. Page
241, line 29. You're welcome.
You claimed unemployment benefits, owe money on your house and bought
a porsche when you couldn't afford it.
Two out of three, which is extraordinarily good for you. Yes, I have
in the past claimed unemployment benefits. Not lately, but true
anyway. Yes, I do owe money on my house. That's so common that even
your psychic powers shouldn't be too taxed in coming up with it. No,
I didn't buy a Porsche when I couldn't afford it. I bought one when I
*could* afford it. Notice the difference? While most people who buy
new cars, of any brand, owe money on the car for 4 years, I didn't
want to do that. I paid a good chunk up front, and paid off the rest
in a couple months. If you're saying that borrowing money for a car
means the buyer "couldn't afford it", then you're painting nearly
everyone who buys a new car, and many who buy a used one, with that
brush.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-26 19:13:59 UTC
Post by BruceS
You weren't writing a fiction book, but rather a clear threat
in an email in an apparent attempt to force someone to do what you
wanted.
HAHA! YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHITTER BRUCE!

YOU SLANDERED ME A "TERRORIST" OVER THIS EMAIL! FFS

Hello Barry,
thank you for your verrry slow reply,
the competition claim is ... .... ....
very simple and normal people can't do it, hence paranormal!
Graham Cooper
please reply in a day or two, ....
BruceS
2012-10-26 20:51:37 UTC
Post by BruceS
You weren't writing a fiction book, but rather a clear threat
in an email in an apparent attempt to force someone to do what you
wanted.
HAHA!  YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHITTER BRUCE!
YOU SLANDERED ME A "TERRORIST" OVER THIS EMAIL! FFS
You keep using variations of the word "slander", but seem to have no
clear idea what it means.
  Hello Barry,
  thank you for your verrry slow reply,
  the competition claim is ... .... ....
  very simple and normal people can't do it, hence paranormal!
  Graham Cooper
  please reply in a day or two, ....
Your careful editing to remove your criminal offense from the evidence
is at least a solid indicator that you know what you did was wrong.
That's a start. Now, you should work on avoiding a repeat of your
offense.
Government Shill #2
2012-10-26 23:31:57 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by BruceS
You weren't writing a fiction book, but rather a clear threat
in an email in an apparent attempt to force someone to do what you
wanted.
HAHA!  YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHITTER BRUCE!
YOU SLANDERED ME A "TERRORIST" OVER THIS EMAIL! FFS
You keep using variations of the word "slander", but seem to have no
clear idea what it means.
  Hello Barry,
  thank you for your verrry slow reply,
  the competition claim is ... .... ....
  very simple and normal people can't do it, hence paranormal!
  Graham Cooper
  please reply in a day or two, ....
Your careful editing to remove your criminal offense from the evidence
is at least a solid indicator that you know what you did was wrong.
That's a start. Now, you should work on avoiding a repeat of your
offense.
Google. Archiving what kOOks say they didn't say!
http://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
Graham Cooper
2012-10-26 23:36:54 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by Graham Cooper
Hello Barry,
thank you for your verrry slow reply,
the competition claim is ... .... ....
very simple and normal people can't do it, hence paranormal!
Graham Cooper
please reply in a day or two, ....
WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE
EXHIBIT 20 (email)

Hello, Mr Williams
thankyou for your verrrrrrry slow reply,
why don't you reply to my very simply stated claim
i faxed twice and posted with registered mail?
Restated for fourth time:
my claim is to guess peoples names
from what they say write or do
(very simple and other people can't do it
hence paranormal)
Graham
Post by BruceS
Your careful editing to remove your criminal offense from the evidence
is at least a solid indicator that you know what you did was wrong.
That's a start.  Now, you should work on avoiding a repeat of your
offense.
Google. Archiving what kOOks say they didn't say!http://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2
Shill #2
Ah yeh! You guys are the ones Slandering me a Terrorist for 10
years. You know... CRIME?

Herc
Government Shill #2
2012-10-26 23:44:36 UTC
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:36:54 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by BruceS
Your careful editing to remove your criminal offense from the evidence
is at least a solid indicator that you know what you did was wrong.
That's a start.  Now, you should work on avoiding a repeat of your
offense.
Google. Archiving what kOOks say they didn't say!http://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2
Shill #2
Ah yeh! You guys are the ones Slandering me a Terrorist for 10
years. You know... CRIME?
You wrote this. No one else.

From: "|-|ercules" <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: aus.tv,aus.legal,misc.legal
Subject: Re: Default judgments - was ATTN: Herc - here are five more questions
for you
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000

<snip>

<Herc>
WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE

EXHIBIT 20 (email)

Hello, Mr Williams

thankyou for your verrrrrrry slow reply,

why don't you reply to my very simply stated claim
i faxed twice and posted with registered mail?

Restated for fourth time:
my claim is to guess peoples names
from what they say write or do

(very simple and other people can't do it
hence paranormal)

Graham
PS please reply in a day or two, i am about to
put ratsac in as much dick smith food as
i can grab
</Herc>

It's here for the world to see http://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2

"You guys" didn't write that. Graham Cooper wrote that.
Graham Cooper
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
<snip>
<Herc>
WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE
EXHIBIT 20 (email)
Hello, Mr Williams
thankyou for your verrrrrrry slow reply,
why don't you reply to my very simply stated claim
i faxed twice and posted with registered mail?
my claim is to guess peoples names
from what they say write or do
(very simple and other people can't do it
hence paranormal)
Graham
PS please reply in a day or two, i am about to
put ratsac in as much dick smith food as
i can grab
</Herc>
It's here for the world to seehttp://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2
"You guys" didn't write that. Graham Cooper wrote that.
aaannnnnd...

helllloooooo. <SARCASM>
thank you for your sllllooowwww reply <SARCASM>
please.... <SARCASM>
...in a day or two.. <SARCASM>

.
.
.

the email was to:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***@KASM.com

Herc
Government Shill #2
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
<snip>
<Herc>
WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE
EXHIBIT 20 (email)
Hello, Mr Williams
thankyou for your verrrrrrry slow reply,
why don't you reply to my very simply stated claim
i faxed twice and posted with registered mail?
my claim is to guess peoples names
from what they say write or do
(very simple and other people can't do it
hence paranormal)
Graham
PS please reply in a day or two, i am about to
put ratsac in as much dick smith food as
i can grab
</Herc>
It's here for the world to seehttp://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2
"You guys" didn't write that. Graham Cooper wrote that.
aaannnnnd...
An admission? Progress!
Post by Graham Cooper
helllloooooo. <SARCASM>
thank you for your sllllooowwww reply <SARCASM>
please.... <SARCASM>
...in a day or two.. <SARCASM>
It may well have been written sarcastically. I'm not arguing with you on that.

Try a bit of sarcasm at Brisbane airport. See if that doesn't get you on the
news.
Graham Cooper
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
Post by Graham Cooper
helllloooooo.    <SARCASM>
thank you for your sllllooowwww reply   <SARCASM>
please....   <SARCASM>
...in a day or two..   <SARCASM>
It may well have been written sarcastically. I'm not arguing with you on that.
Try a bit of sarcasm at Brisbane airport. See if that doesn't get you on the
news.
its was page 74 and after 3 months of phone calls you fucking idiot!

Herc
Government Shill #2

Being frustrated doesn't make it appropriate.
Clocky
2012-10-27 00:55:06 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by BruceS
Your careful editing to remove your criminal offense from the
evidence is at least a solid indicator that you know what you
did was wrong. That's a start. Now, you should work on avoiding
a repeat of your offense.
Google. Archiving what kOOks say they didn't
say!http://tinyurl.com/8hq56l2
Shill #2
Ah yeh! You guys are the ones Slandering me a Terrorist for 10
years. You know... CRIME?
You wrote this. No one else.
Newsgroups: aus.tv,aus.legal,misc.legal
Subject: Re: Default judgments - was ATTN: Herc - here are five
more questions for you
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
Post by Graham Cooper
helllloooooo. <SARCASM>
thank you for your sllllooowwww reply <SARCASM>
please.... <SARCASM>
...in a day or two.. <SARCASM>
It may well have been written sarcastically. I'm not arguing with you on that.
Try a bit of sarcasm at Brisbane airport. See if that doesn't get
you on the news.
its was page 74 and after 3 months of phone calls you fucking idiot!
Herc
You're a bit slow taking the hint aren't you...

Nobody believes in your paranormal bullshit because it isn't real.

You should know when to let go, yet you persist like a rabid dog until you
start threatening and people have to get the police involved.
BruceS
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
Post by Graham Cooper
helllloooooo.    <SARCASM>
thank you for your sllllooowwww reply   <SARCASM>
please....   <SARCASM>
...in a day or two..   <SARCASM>
It may well have been written sarcastically. I'm not arguing with you on that.
Try a bit of sarcasm at Brisbane airport. See if that doesn't get you on the
news.
I know I'm not the only one picturing Graham going to an airport and
yelling some threat about blowing up an aircraft, then complaining
later on aus.tv that he was arrested "for no reason" and "tortured"
over what was "clearly sarcasm". Any bets as to how much of such a
post would be in caps, and/or what his posting nym would be?
Brad
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
[...]
Hellloooo <SARCASM> I have a bomb in my bag <SARCASM>

Let's see if the airport security will laugh at the joke?

No? Then why would anyone think your ratsac joke was funny? It is the SAME THING.
BruceS
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:17:01 +1000
[...]
Well, it made me laugh, but I'm not at the airport. Maybe I should
read it again tomorrow, as I prepare to fly home.
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2012-10-27 04:39:33 UTC
I have a bomb... your ratsac joke... It is the SAME THING.
Your knowledge of chemistry sucks. Bet your bomb doesn't even work.
Brad
2012-10-27 04:49:16 UTC
I was comparing 'jokes' not chemistry, but you already knew that. And we used to make gunpowder in chemistry class. I'm pretty sure I could make one work.
Wolfgang Wildeblood
Is that a threat, BRAD? That reads like a threat to me.
Brad
The threat is not to be able to make a bomb, McGyver could that in my kitchen, it's what one plans to do with the bomb once it has been built.
Graham Cooper
2012-10-27 05:51:44 UTC
Post by Brad
The threat is not to be able to make a bomb, McGyver could that in my kitchen, it's what one plans to do with the bomb once it has been built.
Thanks Einstein.

You're as bad as Aussie Skeptics, offering a test and jerking people
around instead.

Herc
Brad
2012-10-27 04:50:25 UTC
The only person who thought the threat was funny was Graham, and I'll bet even he had second thoughts when there was a knock on the door.
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2012-10-27 05:08:56 UTC
Post by Brad
Post by Wolfgang Wildeblood
I have a bomb... your ratsac joke... It is the SAME THING.
Your knowledge of chemistry sucks. Bet your bomb doesn't even work.
The only person who thought the threat was funny was Graham, and I'll bet even he had second thoughts when there was a knock on the door.
It's more likely he thought, "I wonder who's at the door?"

:-)
BruceS
2012-10-28 22:16:34 UTC
Post by Brad
Post by Wolfgang Wildeblood
I have a bomb... your ratsac joke... It is the SAME THING.
Your knowledge of chemistry sucks. Bet your bomb doesn't even work.
The only person who thought the threat was funny was Graham, and I'll
bet even he had second thoughts when there was a knock on the door.
It's more likely he thought, "I wonder who's at the door?"
:-)
No, it's more likely he wondered "who put a door on this cardboard box
under the bridge?"
Brad

You keep deleting the important part, as if that somehow helps your situation.
Clocky
2012-10-27 09:20:22 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Graham Cooper
[...]
It helps us determine that he is dishinest as well as deluded doesn't it.

Ever so helpful of the grey ham.
Brad
It helps us determine that he KNOWS EXACTLY why he was banged up, and no amount of righteous indignation or lying will change the facts.
BruceS
2012-10-27 03:57:02 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by BruceS
Post by Graham Cooper
Hello Barry,
thank you for your verrry slow reply,
the competition claim is ... .... ....
very simple and normal people can't do it, hence paranormal!
Graham Cooper
please reply in a day or two, ....
WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE
EXHIBIT 20 (email)
Hello, Mr Williams
thankyou for your verrrrrrry slow reply,
why don't you reply to my very simply stated claim
i faxed twice and posted with registered mail?
my claim is to guess peoples names
from what they say write or do
(very simple and other people can't do it
hence paranormal)
Graham
PS please reply in a day or two,
So even with the link to your earlier post that included evidence of
your extortion, you attempt to pretend it wasn't there? I'm pretty
lazy (and at the moment a bit the worse for wine), but even so it was
easy to spot your lie. Others will do so more easily still. You have
no chance to get away with it.
The earlier post was yours. Are you now accusing yourself of slander?
Graham Cooper

Herc
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2012-10-26 05:16:49 UTC
Post by Graham Cooper
Post by Government Shill #2
[...]
Where are your 200 acres, Graham? There's a big difference between 200
acres outback of Moe and 200 acres on the Gold Coast. I've been away
from aus.tv for some time, so I don't even know if you're still in
Queensland. If you're hiding from the cops, wouldn't you be better off
popping across the border to buy land, northern NSW isn't too ugly?