Anh's brush with fame
Max
2017-05-04 00:02:01 UTC
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.

The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.

What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Government Shill #2
2017-05-04 00:17:03 UTC
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Or don't watch it. Wednesday night on ABC is pretty much a right-off these days.

Shill #2
--
I am so smart...S.M.R.T.
Homer J. Simpson
Trevor
2017-05-05 02:39:32 UTC
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
You do realise it is not compulsory to watch everything on TV?
I haven't even seen ONE of his portraits and yet you claim "1 in 10
would be OK" so I presume you keep watching it. Why?

Trevor.
Computer Nerd Kev
2017-05-05 08:58:48 UTC
Post by Trevor
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
You do realise it is not compulsory to watch everything on TV?
I haven't even seen ONE of his portraits and yet you claim "1 in 10
would be OK" so I presume you keep watching it. Why?
I figure he's just posting for the pleasure of people asking him that.
--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#
Jeßus
2017-05-05 03:17:52 UTC
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
You could simply not watch it, but then you're too dense to realise
that.
Max
Can you suggest something else to watch on TV these days?
keithr0
Just turn it off and do something useful for a change.
Max
Such as?
keithr0
2017-05-05 12:30:26 UTC
Post by Max
Post by keithr0
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
You could simply not watch it, but then you're too dense to realise
that.
Can you suggest something else to watch on TV these days?
Just turn it off and do something useful for a change.
Such as?
Probably shuffling off this mortal coil is the most useful thing that
you could do for the rest of humanity.
Jeßus
Heh. I don't think you like Max very much.
keithr0
He is either felix's doppelgänger or possibly sockpuppet.
Jeßus
Doppelganger is a possibility.
Max
2017-05-10 11:16:30 UTC
Post by keithr0
Post by Max
Post by keithr0
Post by Max
Post by Jeßus
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
You could simply not watch it, but then you're too dense to realise
that.
Can you suggest something else to watch on TV these days?
Just turn it off and do something useful for a change.
Such as?
Probably shuffling off this mortal coil is the most useful thing that
you could do for the rest of humanity.
Why would I care about the rest of humanity?

Jeßus
Not really, no. I don't watch it.
Clocky
2017-05-05 07:24:21 UTC
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it. I don't care for it or anything else
Anh Do does, but I do know a couple of people that enjoy watching the
show so they are out there.
Max
2017-05-05 09:47:28 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it. I don't care for it or anything else
Anh Do does, but I do know a couple of people that enjoy watching the
show so they are out there.
Sooner or later he will run out of people to paint, then what is he
going to do?

What happens to people like him? Is he going to end up a window
cleaner like Dieter Brummer (Home & Away actor) ?
FMurtz
2017-05-05 10:36:29 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Clocky
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it. I don't care for it or anything
else Anh Do does, but I do know a couple of people that enjoy watching
the show so they are out there.
Sooner or later he will run out of people to paint, then what is he
going to do?
What happens to people like him? Is he going to end up a window cleaner
like Dieter Brummer (Home & Away actor) ?
It is not his only claim to fame, he has been around a lot longer than
this painting lark
Xeno
2017-05-05 11:34:50 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by Max
Post by Clocky
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it. I don't care for it or anything
else Anh Do does, but I do know a couple of people that enjoy watching
the show so they are out there.
Sooner or later he will run out of people to paint, then what is he
going to do?
What happens to people like him? Is he going to end up a window cleaner
like Dieter Brummer (Home & Away actor) ?
It is not his only claim to fame, he has been around a lot longer than
this painting lark
He's actually quite a good comedian.
Xeno
Clocky
2017-05-05 17:23:32 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by FMurtz
Post by Max
Post by Clocky
Post by Max
When are they are going to stop this stupid show.
The guy is not actually a good portrait artist. So many paintings I
have seen are not even good. About 1 in 10 would be OK.
What a ridiculous show. Just can it and be done with it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it. I don't care for it or anything
else Anh Do does, but I do know a couple of people that enjoy watching
the show so they are out there.
Sooner or later he will run out of people to paint, then what is he
going to do?
What happens to people like him? Is he going to end up a window cleaner
like Dieter Brummer (Home & Away actor) ?
It is not his only claim to fame, he has been around a lot longer than
this painting lark
He's actually quite a good comedian.
Not really, well at least I don't find him at all funny but that is
subjective of course.

He also writes children's books and my boy enjoys reading those.
I don't knock him for what he does, it just doesn't interest me.