video ads start playing when web pages load
felix_unger
2014-10-17 22:38:12 UTC
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
It's not about Islam!.. Loading Image...
Islam is a religion of peace!.. http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://pamelageller.com/
“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer” - Barack Hussein Obama
Petzl
2014-10-17 23:56:39 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
Open up a YouTube video (any will do).
Open up the developer console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K
for Firefox)
Enter the following code:

document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/;
domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();

--
Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?

The largest factor in the deterioration of the Australian budget was a cash payout of $882 million to Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation.

Murdoch blows our budget then tweets that Australians are "sick of public sector workers & phony welfare scroungers sucking life out of economy"

IF 100,000 PEOPLE FROM MARCH IN MARCH CANCELLED THEIR FOXTEL
MURDOCH WOULD LOSE $10,000,000 A MONTH

"KILL PALMER"
http://tinyurl.com/pr748bw

"KILL RUDD"
http://tinyurl.com/qzv7xp7

"KILL FRASER"
http://tinyurl.com/qyb3qql

"KILL WHITLAM"
http://tinyurl.com/lop9wkf

"KILL McMAHON"
http://tinyurl.com/jvzys89

Get FireFox addon here
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/blocksite/?src=userprofile
Restart FireFox
Down-load text file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/1murdoch%20block.txt
In BLOCK SITE options select
import button
select the text file
1murdoch block.txt
select "open" follow prompts (if any)
all done Murdoch is dead
felix_unger
2014-10-18 06:27:03 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
Open up a YouTube video (any will do).
Open up the developer console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K
for Firefox)
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/;
domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
thanks for that, but they are not youtube videos just video ads
Post by Petzl
--
Petzl
--

Pete
-------
Petzl
2014-10-18 07:21:34 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Petzl
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
Open up a YouTube video (any will do).
Open up the developer console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K
for Firefox)
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/;
domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
thanks for that, but they are not youtube videos just video ads
You mean "pop-ups" I use on FF
https://adblockplus.org/en/
Don't get them?
You also done a Maleware check?
--
Petzl
The Christian Democratic Party

It's not taught in school, but our Constitutional Monarchy places us under God - the Christian God, whose compound redemptive Name is Lord Jesus Christ.

Only six defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier.
5. The New Zealand Soldier, and
6. The Australian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 5 for your freedom."
Trevor
2014-10-18 07:50:15 UTC
Post by Petzl
The Christian Democratic Party
http://www.cdp.org.au/what-is-cdp.html
It's not taught in school, but our Constitutional Monarchy places us under God - the Christian God, whose compound redemptive Name is Lord Jesus Christ.
One died for your soul, the other 5 for your freedom."
And both are very nebulous, if you really have either of them at all!

Trevor.
Petzl
2014-10-18 08:11:17 UTC
Post by Trevor
Post by Petzl
The Christian Democratic Party
http://www.cdp.org.au/what-is-cdp.html
It's not taught in school, but our Constitutional Monarchy places us under God - the Christian God, whose compound redemptive Name is Lord Jesus Christ.
One died for your soul, the other 5 for your freedom."
And both are very nebulous, if you really have either of them at all!
Trevor.
Muslims must understand that in Australia, with its Christian roots,
Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must
remain in the private domain, as such Australia has a right to refuse
any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

For Muslims that disagree with Australia and do not feel comfortable
in our Nation, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world,
most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal
arms in accordance with Shariah.

If you left your country for Australia and not for other Muslim
countries it is because you have considered that life is better in
Australia than elsewhere.

Muslims need to ask themselves the question, just once: why is it
better here in Australia than where you come from?

The answer is Australia was raised with a Christian history.
Not a Sharia one. Pays to keep it that way

Rod Speed
2014-10-18 19:15:49 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Trevor
Post by Petzl
[...]
There are plenty more than just
those, including some moslems.
Post by Petzl
One died for your soul,
Nope, that fool was nailed up by the
romans because he was that stupid.
Post by Petzl
the other 5 for your freedom."
Wrong again.
Petzl
2014-10-19 03:54:54 UTC
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 06:15:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
One died for your soul,
Nope, that fool was nailed up by the
romans because he was that stupid.
Post by Petzl
the other 5 for your freedom."
Wrong again.
In Australia live Australians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it
wants to live in Australia, to work and eat in Australia, should speak
English, and should respect the Australian laws. If they prefer Sharia
Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those
places where that's the state law. Australia does not need Muslim
minorities. Minorities need Australia, and we will not grant them
special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no
matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate
disrespect of our Australian Christian culture. We had better learn
from the suicides of Bali, America, England, Holland and France, if we
are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those
countries and they will not take over Australia. Australian customs
and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the
primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When our Parliament thinks
of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Australian national
interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not
Australians.

Rod Speed
2014-10-19 07:07:28 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
the other 5 for your freedom."
Wrong again.
In Australia live Australians.
And plenty of others as well, just like with everywhere.
Post by Petzl
Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Australia,
to work and eat in Australia, should speak English,
Not feasible with some people who migrate here well after they
have lost the ease with which kids can learn a new language.
Post by Petzl
and should respect the Australian laws.
Of course they should and must legally.
Post by Petzl
If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we
advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.
Separate matter entirely to that silly shit of yours above.
Post by Petzl
Australia does not need Muslim minorities.
We don't need any immigrants or most of those born here either.
Post by Petzl
We had better learn from the suicides of Bali, America,
England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation.
We have in fact accepted a MUCH higher percentage
of immigrants per head than any of those have and
done MUCH better at assimilating most of them as
well than any of those have.
Post by Petzl
The Muslims are taking over those countries
Pigs arse they are.
Post by Petzl
and they will not take over Australia.
They haven't taken those others over either.
Post by Petzl
Australian customs and traditions are not compatible with
the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law
That will never happen here, or in any
of those other places you list either.
Post by Petzl
and Muslims.
Wrong, as always.
Fools like you ran the same line about the Irish too.
Petzl
2014-10-19 10:03:51 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Australian customs and traditions are not compatible with
the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law
That will never happen here, or in any
of those other places you list either.
Post by Petzl
and Muslims.
Wrong, as always.
Post by Petzl
When our Parliament thinks of creating new laws, it
should have in mind the Australian national interest first,
observing that the Muslim minorities are not Australians.
Fools like you ran the same line about the Irish too.
Finally, Muslims must understand that in Australia, with its Christian
[...]

The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Rod Speed
2014-10-19 11:29:32 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Australian customs and traditions are not compatible with
the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law
That will never happen here, or in any
of those other places you list either.
Post by Petzl
and Muslims.
Wrong, as always.
Post by Petzl
When our Parliament thinks of creating new laws, it
should have in mind the Australian national interest first,
observing that the Muslim minorities are not Australians.
Fools like you ran the same line about the Irish too.
Finally, Muslims must understand that in Australia, with its
Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals,
religion must remain in the private domain, as such Australia
has a right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.
Fuck all of them want anything like that.
Post by Petzl
For Muslims that disagree with Australia and do not feel
comfortable in our Nation, there are 57 beautiful Muslim
countries in the world, most of them under-populated
Bullshit.
Post by Petzl
and ready to receive them with open
halal arms in accordance with Shariah.
Bullshit. Fuck all of them are.
Post by Petzl
If you left your country for Australia and not for other
Muslim countries it is because you have considered
that life is better in Australia than elsewhere.
Or because they could get here and
couldn't get to most of the other places.
Post by Petzl
why is it better here in Australia than where you come from?
They already know that, just like all the other immigrants do.
Wrong, as always. All you stupid god grovellers should be strung up.
Petzl
2014-10-19 12:50:00 UTC
Post by Petzl
For Muslims that disagree with Australia and do not feel
comfortable in our Nation, there are 57 beautiful Muslim
countries in the world, most of them under-populated
Bullshit.
Been to them all complete horror unhygenic depressing shitholes
Islamic State of AFGHANISTAN Republic of ALBANIA People’s Democratic
Republic of ALGERIA Republic of AZERBAIJAN Kingdom of BAHRAIN
People’s Republic of BANGLADESH Republic of BENIN BRUNEI-DARUSSALAM
BURKINA-FASO (then Upper Volta) Republic of CAMEROON Republic of CHAD
Union of COMOROS Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE Republic of DJIBOUTI Arab
Republic of EGYPT Republic of GABON Republic of The GAMBIA Republic of
GUINEA Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU Republic of GUYANA Republic of
INDONESIA Islamic Republic of IRAN Republic of IRAQ Hashemite Kingdom
of JORDAN Republic of KAZAKHSTAN State of KUWAIT KYRGYZSTAN Republic
Republic of LEBANON Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MALAYSIA Republic of MALDIVES
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
and ready to receive them with open
halal arms in accordance with Shariah.
Bullshit. Fuck all of them are.
They will in accordance will Sharia (but your are right in that none
will be welcomed, never them or their offspring allowed citizenship)
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
If you left your country for Australia and not for other
Muslim countries it is because you have considered
that life is better in Australia than elsewhere.
Or because they could get here and
couldn't get to most of the other places.
Moslems usually get here via Dubai then Malaysia but most do get here
legally as refugee intake. The major majority of refugees have been
created by Islam since it's beginning over 1,400 years ago
Post by Petzl
The answer is Australia was raised with a Christian history.
Wrong, as always.
Australia as a Nation was started by Christians as a Christian
Commonwealth in 1901
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Not a Sharia one. Pays to keep it that way
Wrong, as always. All you stupid god grovellers should be strung up.
Just for that you will NEVER get a "Jesus Toaster"
I know you want one!
http://tinyurl.com/qde9rlc
The toast takes three days to rise
--
Petzl
‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian Commonwealth’.
Rod Speed
2014-10-19 19:48:43 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
For Muslims that disagree with Australia and do not feel
comfortable in our Nation, there are 57 beautiful Muslim
countries in the world, most of them under-populated
Bullshit.
Been to them all
Bullshit you have, and with your bigot glasses on anyway.
Post by Petzl
complete horror unhygenic depressing shitholes
Bullshit with Malaysia and Bahrain alone.
Post by Petzl
Islamic State of AFGHANISTAN Republic of ALBANIA People's Democratic
Republic of ALGERIA Republic of AZERBAIJAN Kingdom of BAHRAIN
People's Republic of BANGLADESH Republic of BENIN BRUNEI-DARUSSALAM
BURKINA-FASO (then Upper Volta) Republic of CAMEROON Republic of CHAD
Union of COMOROS Republic of COTE D'IVOIRE Republic of DJIBOUTI Arab
Republic of EGYPT Republic of GABON Republic of The GAMBIA Republic of
GUINEA Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU Republic of GUYANA Republic of
INDONESIA Islamic Republic of IRAN Republic of IRAQ Hashemite Kingdom
of JORDAN Republic of KAZAKHSTAN State of KUWAIT KYRGYZSTAN Republic
Republic of LEBANON Socialist People's LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MALAYSIA Republic of MALDIVES
Most of those arent under populated, stupid.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
and ready to receive them with open
halal arms in accordance with Shariah.
Bullshit. Fuck all of them are.
They will in accordance will Sharia
Pity that fuck all of those do sharia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_law_by_country#Sharia_in_the_world
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
The major majority of refugees have been created
by Islam since it's beginning over 1,400 years ago
Just another bare faced pig ignorant lie.
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
The answer is Australia was raised with a Christian history.
Wrong, as always.
Australia as a Nation was started by Christians
Yes.
Post by Petzl
as a Christian Commonwealth in 1901
Just another pig ignorant lie.

It was in fact started with complete freedom of religion.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Not a Sharia one. Pays to keep it that way
Wrong, as always. All you stupid god grovellers should be strung up.
Just for that you will NEVER get a "Jesus Toaster"
Great, I don't want one.
Post by Petzl
I know you want one!
You're wrong, as always.
Like your dick eh ? No surprise you are so bitter and twisted.
SG1
2014-10-19 21:45:23 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
Wow you have been to all those countries, must have made you feel right at
home, coming from the outer slums of Sinney.
Petzl
2014-10-19 23:32:57 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
Well I've been to Bankstown and occasionally revisit and it gets more
like the Shitholes Islam created and Moslems fled from.
You won't see an Australian flag flown there
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/iemma-manipulating-flag-fear-issue/2006/01/02/1136050371894.html
But you will see the ISIS flag flown outside Sydney Town hall
http://tinyurl.com/nwxhvxj

What you need is a Jesus Toaster takes 3 days to rise
Rod can't have one he would burst into flames
http://tinyurl.com/qde9rlc
--
Petzl
For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds refugees!
The ONLY Nations mistakenly welcoming Moslems have a Christian history, not a Sharia history
keithr
2014-10-21 10:40:11 UTC
ROFL, you don't even know what the ISIS flag looks like.
SG1
2014-10-21 10:58:06 UTC
Give him credit as he does not even know who he IS.
Petzl
2014-10-21 11:00:23 UTC
Post by keithr
Post by Petzl
But you will see the ISIS flag flown outside Sydney Town hall
http://tinyurl.com/nwxhvxj
ROFL, you don't even know what the ISIS flag looks like.
Close enough
--
Petzl
Question - When you apply for Welfare in Islamic State of AFGHANISTAN Republic of ALBANIA People’s Democratic Republic of ALGERIA Republic of AZERBAIJAN Kingdom of BAHRAIN People’s Republic of BANGLADESH Republic of BENIN BRUNEI-DARUSSALAM BURKINA-FASO (then Upper Volta) Republic of CAMEROON Republic of CHAD Union of COMOROS Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE Republic of DJIBOUTI Arab Republic of EGYPT Republic of GABON Republic of The GAMBIA Republic of GUINEA Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU Republic of GUYANA Republic of INDONESIA Islamic Republic of IRAN Republic of IRAQ Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN Republic of KAZAKHSTAN State of KUWAIT KYRGYZSTAN Republic Republic of LEBANON Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA MALAYSIA Republic of MALDIVES
Answer - A map of Australia
keithr
Only to the stupid
Petzl
2014-10-21 12:13:49 UTC
Post by keithr
Post by Petzl
Post by keithr
Post by Petzl
But you will see the ISIS flag flown outside Sydney Town hall
http://tinyurl.com/nwxhvxj
ROFL, you don't even know what the ISIS flag looks like.
Close enough
Only to the stupid
It's the blach flag of Jihad complements the ISIS flag
same thing.

[...]

what do these Kletocratic shitholes give you?
Answer - A map of Australia

Trevor
2014-10-18 07:46:04 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Petzl
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
Open up a YouTube video (any will do).
Open up the developer console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K
for Firefox)
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/;
domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
thanks for that, but they are not youtube videos just video ads
Simply disabling Adobe flash fixes most of those problems.

Trevor.
hislop
2014-10-18 16:26:24 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Petzl
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
Open up a YouTube video (any will do).
Open up the developer console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K
for Firefox)
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/;
domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
thanks for that, but they are not youtube videos just video ads
animated gifs? otherwise they most likely are flash videos which are
the same as youtube, I have no idea of this method though and couldn't
be bothered with it, what I said in another post works on FireFox, and
you can click on it to get the video to work if you wish, important on
youtube.
Post by felix_unger
Post by Petzl
Petzl
hislop
2014-10-18 16:23:32 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
get the FlashControl addon (if on FireFox) to stop flash videos
playing, expensive broadband downloading too with video clips playing.
Rod Speed
2014-10-18 19:17:11 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
get the FlashControl addon (if on FireFox) to stop flash videos playing,
I don’t see them enough to matter.
expensive broadband downloading too with video clips playing.
Nope, doesn’t cost me a cent.
hislop
2014-10-19 01:26:34 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
get the FlashControl addon (if on FireFox) to stop flash videos playing,
I don’t see them enough to matter.
expensive broadband downloading too with video clips playing.
Nope, doesn’t cost me a cent.
The only way to achieve that is to use someone elses network or have a
home system that you pay a flat rate for, neither which I have.
Rod Speed
2014-10-19 06:50:52 UTC
Post by hislop
Post by Rod Speed
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
get the FlashControl addon (if on FireFox) to stop flash videos playing,
I don’t see them enough to matter.
expensive broadband downloading too with video clips playing.
Nope, doesn’t cost me a cent.
The only way to achieve that is to use someone elses network or have a
home system that you pay a flat rate for,
Which is what most do with that last.
Post by hislop
neither which I have.
I doubt they are that expensive even if you don’t.
hislop
I take it under advisement
felix_unger
2014-10-18 23:54:35 UTC
Post by hislop
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
get the FlashControl addon (if on FireFox) to stop flash videos
playing, expensive broadband downloading too with video clips playing.
thanks. I installed it. will see if it stops the problem.
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
hislop
2014-10-19 01:25:08 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by hislop
Post by felix_unger
Very annoying! a recent development, and just another intrusive and
unwanted way advertisers try to get our attention.
get the FlashControl addon (if on FireFox) to stop flash videos
playing, expensive broadband downloading too with video clips playing.
thanks. I installed it. will see if it stops the problem.
Green 'f' means it is blocking, red means it isn't. If I unblock a
youtube clip it might come back as red when I go to youtube later so I
have to click it to make it green again.

I once downloaded more than 200mb on a page that was playing a video
clip at the bottom of the page, that was the last straw.