Whatever happened to TV Chef Peter Russell Clarke???
lea
2003-08-04 11:32:28 UTC
Last I saw him was right before he got famous with the alcoholic lemonade
"TwoDogs"
Used to hold the bar up here: http://www.pumphousehotel.com , at least until
the stool gave way ...
c***@gmail.com
2017-05-12 07:34:18 UTC
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
Dave
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at a supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure to shake the great mans hand
Clocky

Trevor
2017-05-12 12:07:24 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at a
supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure to
shake the great mans hand
I doubt Dave B is still wondering after 14 years!!
But yes he's a nice guy, ate at a dinner he prepared last year.

Trevor.
Max
He probably called the police afterwards.
dave b
2017-05-12 22:51:17 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
Dave
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at a supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure to shake the great mans hand
Thanks mate, I was wondering when somebody was going to answer my
question. Now I can get up and do something else, woo-hoo!!!!!
Max
are you felix?
dave b
Sorry I don't know felix.
Max
So have you been lurking on this group for 13 years?
BruceS
2017-05-14 19:02:35 UTC
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by c***@gmail.com
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
Dave
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at
a supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure
to shake the great mans hand
Thanks mate, I was wondering when somebody was going to answer my
question. Now I can get up and do something else, woo-hoo!!!!!
are you felix?
Sorry I don't know felix.
So have you been lurking on this group for 13 years?
I hope you aren't trying to imply that it's unlikely that he's been
lurking for 13 years simply to find out something that probably takes
several minutes on Google to find out. That would be pretty cynical.
dave b
2017-05-14 22:26:11 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by c***@gmail.com
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
Dave
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at
a supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure
to shake the great mans hand
Thanks mate, I was wondering when somebody was going to answer my
question. Now I can get up and do something else, woo-hoo!!!!!
are you felix?
Sorry I don't know felix.
So have you been lurking on this group for 13 years?
I hope you aren't trying to imply that it's unlikely that he's been
lurking for 13 years simply to find out something that probably takes
several minutes on Google to find out. That would be pretty cynical.
I am a very patient person, Bruce. Unlike the I WANT IT NOW
generation.
BruceS
2017-05-15 01:44:20 UTC
Post by dave b
Post by BruceS
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by c***@gmail.com
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
Dave
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at
a supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure
to shake the great mans hand
Thanks mate, I was wondering when somebody was going to answer my
question. Now I can get up and do something else, woo-hoo!!!!!
are you felix?
Sorry I don't know felix.
So have you been lurking on this group for 13 years?
I hope you aren't trying to imply that it's unlikely that he's been
lurking for 13 years simply to find out something that probably takes
several minutes on Google to find out. That would be pretty cynical.
I am a very patient person, Bruce. Unlike the I WANT IT NOW
generation.
Oh yes, that makes perfect sense. If you want to know something, but
don't at all care how long it takes to find out, then posting a question
on a Usenet forum you don't frequent is a very logical and sane
approach. Not what *I* would do, but I'm an impatient, lazy person.
dave b
yes.
felix
2017-05-28 02:01:52 UTC
Post by BruceS
Post by dave b
Post by BruceS
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by c***@gmail.com
[...]
I know if I have a question in my mind, I like to find an answer asap.
google is really great for assisting with that
--
"Multiculturanism equals white ethnocide"
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://www.siotw.org
BruceS
2017-05-29 22:57:00 UTC
Post by felix
Post by BruceS
Post by dave b
Post by BruceS
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by c***@gmail.com
[...]
So, like me, you're impatient and lazy. There is one important
difference between your stated approach and my approach. I don't just
want to find *an* answer; I want to find the correct one.

felix
2017-05-28 02:00:11 UTC
Post by Max
Post by dave b
Post by c***@gmail.com
He was in Prisoner (on UKTV) today and was wondering if he is still around-
haven't seem him for a long time...
Dave
well he is alive and well,seen him buying painting equipment to at a
supermarket in sunbury Victoria this afternoon had the pleasure to
shake the great mans hand
Thanks mate, I was wondering when somebody was going to answer my
question. Now I can get up and do something else, woo-hoo!!!!!
are you felix?
why would you say that? the answer is 'no' btw. I am felix